Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon (22982 Views)

MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by Afritop(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by ogtavia(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Tracypacy:
If you think Bill Gates will work wonders as finance minister in Nigeria, a country battered by conflicts between cultures and constitution, permit me to say you've been hacked by ignorance and don't blame it on Cambridge analytica.......

Bill runs a business where he can fire people for under performing, Kemi Adeosun runs an economy where her "firing" power is subject to Nigerian politicians who are quick to add ethnic coloration to any of her decision. Bill does not have to adopt a quota system when he wants to recruit workers.

I am not defending Aunty Kemi but every government we've had since 1999 is guilty of what Bill talked about....

Nigeria has chains of problems, you can not get one solved if others are not tackled. Shaming Kemi because of Bill Gates opinion is the height of inferiority complex. Kemi and Bill don't operate under same condition.....

lool, aunty tracy, abeg go and spend in peace, the money aunty kemi paid you to do this...this cheap social media campaign. Tell Aunty Kemi that Nigerians have no problem with her just yet, she shouldn't create one for herself.
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by victoryukpong(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
horpeyemmi66:
That doesn't happen in most cases. It was luck Bro. There are cases whereby both parties would just be frustrated... Where the woman doesn't want sex but brother is very interested or either party feels pain during sex. It just doesn't follow.

Now to the 'Mme pa', if the lady in question was a virgin, she would be sobbing instead of screaming "I have die". And don't you have a job instead of playing errand boy? See your beards Bro, I feel sorry for you.

In other words, your write up is superfluous and filled with embellishments.
did he tell you it was the first day of the honeymoon, you reason as if it was their first sex after marriage, have a break dude
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by wittyt98(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
makes sense at the same time doesn't.
it's all about choice fam
if u wanna do it before getting married it's not a crime or bad thing, if u wanna wait till wedding night it's your cup of tea still. we all cum and moan at the end of the day.

it's simply a choice thingy
whatever rocks your boat

no one's holier
no one's better

it's just how U've decided to do your thing.

if waiting works for ya then wait all u want
if it doesn't you owe nobody an apology ma friend.

1 Like

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by Tracypacy(f): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
There is good money in campaign
ogtavia:

lool, aunty tracy, abeg go and spend in peace, the money aunty kemi paid you to do this...this cheap social media campaign. Tell Aunty Kemi that Nigerians have no problem with her just yet, she shouldn't create one for herself.
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by ogtavia(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Tracypacy:
There is good money in campaign

thanks for the offer...
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by Tracypacy(f): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2018
You welcome.
ogtavia:

thanks for the offer...
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by athorello(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
But some people call on deities, their mum, and dad, even Ex-es plus speaking in tongues during deliverance sessions. Like back then for we area, e get this aunty with full basket ministry wey dey always cum meet one endowed bros, awa caretake, for ministration. Every time she will be crying "mummy ooo" while I dey tune in with the door amplifier. Face-me-I-face-u life that year.
Sometimes, I want to think that we won't get maximum gymnastics and acrobatic display at the end of a long wait. Anyway, the patient dog will not die of hunger. Shey?
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by umuna(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
mylove4God:
It is good for couple to wait till they are married but it sometimes dangerous too. What if the wife is not the type that enjoys sex or the man is impotent or don't know much how on how to go about it.
All I am trying to say is that what worked for couple A might not work for couple B.

Don't be afraid! Who told you no man no sabi do? Practice make perfect o!
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by fakuta(f): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
this one na harry- p writer
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by mylove4God(f): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
BabbanBura:

Aunty kukuna keep quite if you are not proud of the sharing of your poosy u bn sharing
I refuse to start what you are looking for. Try somewhere else, e warrior
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by mylove4God(f): 11:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
umuna:

Don't be afraid! Who told you no man no sabi do? Practice make perfect o!

Afraid ke! I am just trying to stay things turns out differently for individuals.
There are some men that are not even ready to practice or learn due to ego or feeling ashamed

1 Like

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by BabbanBura(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
mylove4God:

I refuse to start what you are looking for. Try somewhere else, e warrior

Thanks for your response anyway, its mature too!
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by ArcToyin(m): 10:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
adorablepepple:
Lol. May God grant everyone the Grace.
Amen
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by ArcToyin(m): 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
northvietnam:
As a man, if u dont practice sex, get stamina, u will F up on ur wedding night...

if u dont have sex more often, u will likely Wont last On top...

Team sex Before marriage...
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by Tracypacy(f): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2018
Tracypacy:
As shared by Segalinks on Twitter

Distinguished citizens, kindly lend me your ears for a few minutes. This won’t take long.

From recently concluded joint investigations with the authorities, we have found without an iota of doubt that cab drivers (Uber, Taxify, Yellow Cab etc) Are now colluding with SARS.

Be mindful of the kind of calls you receive when you are in these services. Some of them are informants and they make you a target of these authority backed men of the underworld (SARS). The cases we have been receiving in relatione’s been situations where people receive calls on payment & in a very short time the vehicle is double crossed with SARS asking about the exact sums and demanding a cut. Please be discreet & be very careful when in these cabs.
Also ladies, I beg of you, knowing fully well how difficult things may get. Don’t seek help from people you met online. Anyone telling you they have a friend somewhere willing to set you up in business just for sending him nudes, doesn’t mean well for you.
Once you allow your need and their lying tongue push you to do the despicable, you will be ensnared in the convoluted web of blackmail. They will become friends with your closest friends and threaten to post your nudes tagging your friends & families unless you do as they say.

Be careful out there. The world around you is changing. Talk to your friends and families. This can happen to anyone and it is very difficult to investigate because most victims are too ashamed to make a case or come forward. Things are happening out there....End Of Celestial Admonition....

NB: Anyone posting the nudes of another is mostly a blackmailer. Help us get them apprehended. Report such handles and Facebook account. Don’t encourage this dastardly act. Women are the heart and soul of Africa, don’t ruin them emotionally with irresponsible use of social media.

Share this across platforms. Educate everyone in your network. Share on WhatsApp. Help our youth the truth to know.

For the blackmailers, note that your days are numbered. We have all the information necessary to carry out a robust track. Please post the nudes of the lady in question and be our guest. We are waiting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Favourite Romance Song / Durex Condoms Are Recalled After They Failed Burst Pressure Tests / Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.