Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon (22991 Views)

MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing / Nigerian Man And His Older British Wife Enjoy Their Honeymoon In Ekiti. / Couple Who Wedded In Lagos Enjoy Their Honeymoon In The Village (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by Martins98(m): 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2018

A Nigerian life coach by the name Alisson Bisong has taken to social media to share his experience with a Christian couple on their honeymoon.

Read his post below;

I Don’t feel too comfortable sharing this, but my big mouth will just not let me. Ummm, this is to teach somebody out there that believers ‘re not boring people, neither are we missing anything by doing things the Jesus way.

Some time ago a pastor friend of mine got married and it was awesome for me, a very special guy. Him and his bae dated for nearly 4years without sex, no kissing, no touching, no laying of hands in dangerous places, no please-let-me-touch-it-small, I mean nothing sexual, they were both believing God through faith that they are sexually compatible, relevant on the marriage bed.

Okay so one morning like that I took breakfast to them as usual, as I got up to their hotel room, just when I was about to knock on the door I started to hear a hard voice coming from inside the room.

The voice was sounding like “mme kpa, mme kpa, mme kpa”.

It was a woman’s voice screaming in Efik language, and in English it means “i have die, I have die, I have die.”

Arrrhh ahhh! I Was like “which one is I have die? Die where? No no no bro cannot beat his wife, he is too meek to even hurt a fly, nope, i know him too well”.

Slowly the voice began to rise, increasing in tempo, in curiosity I plastered by ears to the hotel door to be sure of what i was hearing;
“I have die, I have die, mme mpka” was the sound playing behind the door like a confuse music Dj on the early morning grove.

Quickly i rushed to the door on a rescue mission and knocked very hard, what kind of i have die is that one after a wedding, I thought it was a heart attack or something, until hmmmm, when bro finally unlocked the door it was like someone opened a bakery, the heat that embraced me nearly tore my shirt

grin

grin, it was crazy up in that hotel room. As I got in and observed the state of aunty, I immediately remembered where the scripture said “who God has joined together, let no man separate.” – with the stern look aunty gave me it was obvious she really wanted to die the die that she was screaming.

grin

grin

grin

Look guys, there is so much joy in waiting to do it right, so much peace, the best time to have sex is with God’s divine seal of approval, inside that covenant there is no such thing as guilt, fear or judgment. There is no asking for forgiveness over any sin of touch or sin of sight, all you will just be saying is mme kpa! mme kpa!! Kill me!! I have die!!!

� And God will just be laughing at the two two both of you like

� die well, uncle kill herrrrrrrrrr!! we have enough space in heaven,.

And see ehhn my dear virtuous and waiting aunties, if you know the kind of plans our faithful brothers have for you, hehehehe, you will know that you have entered it, our spirit is sooo willing to wait until the right time and our flesh has started planning ahead, all this abstinence and virtue we are displaying is just fasting, by the time we share the grace at the marriage altar and break our fast, you will know the difference between six and half a dozen.

�.

And dear uncles who are faithfully waiting with a fast, you see all this touching, kissing and hmmmm that is hungrying you to do now? Don’t worry it is you that will tire, don’t let this long long scalfs our sisters are wearing fool you, acrobatic warfare is waiting for You somewhere, by the time aunty is saying mme kpa mme kpa and has refused to kpa for almost 5 hours, You will know the difference between It is well and it is finished.

�. Sir just relax yourself and follow God’s lead, alright.’

During their honeymoon I volunteered to be their errand boy for the period of their honey, since they honeyed themselves in a fancy hotel close to where i live

�. I took dinner to them most nights and sometimes breakfast too in the morning, hotel food wasn’t so nice, worse is, it was crazy expensive
. grin grin

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1737955042910241&id=100000872864950&set=a.391702660868826.86079.100000872864950&source=57

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ok..
I dedicate this FTC to all genuine hustlers out there.. God bless Awa hustle whether corporate or street hustling....
For dose hating on glo. Na glo do dis one ooooo...
God can use anyone in life to help u. Dnt underate anyone...

18 Likes

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by Tracypacy(f): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
If you think Bill Gates will work wonders as finance minister in Nigeria, a country battered by conflicts between cultures and constitution, permit me to say you've been hacked by ignorance and don't blame it on Cambridge analytica.......

Bill runs a business where he can fire people for under performing, Kemi Adeosun runs an economy where her "firing" power is subject to Nigerian politicians who are quick to add ethnic coloration to any of her decision. Bill does not have to adopt a quota system when he wants to recruit workers.

I am not defending Aunty Kemi but every government we've had since 1999 is guilty of what Bill talked about....

Nigeria has chains of problems, you can not get one solved if others are not tackled. Shaming Kemi because of Bill Gates opinion is the height of inferiority complex. Kemi and Bill don't operate under same condition.....

34 Likes

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by Tracypacy(f): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
As shared by Segalinks on Twitter

Distinguished citizens, kindly lend me your ears for a few minutes. This won’t take long.

From recently concluded joint investigations with the authorities, we have found without an iota of doubt that cab drivers (Uber, Taxify, Yellow Cab etc) Are now colluding with SARS.

Be mindful of the kind of calls you receive when you are in these services. Some of them are informants and they make you a target of these authority backed men of the underworld (SARS). The cases we have been receiving in relation to this have been very disturbing. There’s been situations where people receive calls on payment & in a very short time the vehicle is double crossed with SARS asking about the exact sums and demanding a cut. Please be discreet & be very careful when in these cabs.
Also ladies, I beg of you, knowing fully well how difficult things may get. Don’t seek help from people you met online. Anyone telling you they have a friend somewhere willing to set you up in business just for sending him nudes, doesn’t mean well for you.
Once you allow your need and their lying tongue push you to do the despicable, you will be ensnared in the convoluted web of blackmail. They will become friends with your closest friends and threaten to post your nudes tagging your friends & families unless you do as they say.

Be careful out there. The world around you is changing. Talk to your friends and families. This can happen to anyone and it is very difficult to investigate because most victims are too ashamed to make a case or come forward. Things are happening out there....End Of Celestial Admonition....

NB: Anyone posting the nudes of another is mostly a blackmailer. Help us get them apprehended. Report such handles and Facebook account. Don’t encourage this dastardly act. Women are the heart and soul of Africa, don’t ruin them emotionally with irresponsible use of social media.

Share this across platforms. Educate everyone in your network. Share on WhatsApp. Help our youth the truth to know.

For the blackmailers, note that your days are numbered. We have all the information necessary to carry out a robust track. Please post the nudes of the lady in question and be our guest. We are waiting.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by Queenserah26(f): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
Okay
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by VIPERVENOM(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
I Don’t feel too comfortable sharing this, bu..........................
then why did u share it? Aproko. onu cho cho cho. Its too long sef

1 Like

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by Luisema4luv(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Likes for pre-wedding, shares for after wedding sex

1 Like 18 Shares

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by FagsamPHP(m): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by horpeyemmi66(m): 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
That doesn't happen in most cases. It was luck Bro. There are cases whereby both parties would just be frustrated... Where the woman doesn't want sex but brother is very interested or either party feels pain during sex. It just doesn't follow.

Now to the 'Mme pa', if the lady in question was a virgin, she would be sobbing instead of screaming "I have die". And don't you have a job instead of playing errand boy? See your beards Bro, I feel sorry for you.

In other words, your write up is superfluous and filled with embellishments.

11 Likes

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
shocked shocked

honestly, that pastor has been practicing with the choir mistress and choir girls before the match with the bride.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by InfernoNig: 2:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chai. I have die here. Make me do marry make u die too. cool
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by Monaco2(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin when bro finally unlocked the door it was like someone opened a bakery,the heat that embrace me nearly tore my shirt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by adorablepepple(f): 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lol. May God grant everyone the Grace.
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by PepsiBoy: 3:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
Martins98:

A Nigerian life coach by the name Alisson Bisong has taken to social media to share his experience with a Christian couple on their honeymoon.

Read his post below;

. grin grin

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1737955042910241&id=100000872864950&set=a.391702660868826.86079.100000872864950&source=57

Bro. you have hit the nail on the head! Let those who have ears, hear. I know some people do not like to hear the truth, but the truth is truth is the truth. It may not be "popular" or "liked", but the truth remains the truth.

I courted my wife for 4 years, and there was no sex until we got married. Almost 2 decades after, I have no regrets. Like you said, you will do and be tired of sex in marriage. Sex is worth waiting for.

23 Likes

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by Yomzzyblog: 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
cool
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by funnix: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
Good! If only they will listen . we need to talk to our boy child just the way we do to girls to remain a virgin till marriage. They need to told on the dangers behind it and should also know that its sinful

10 Likes

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by kingchris30(m): 3:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
nice write up, I have come to realise that you actually have nothing to loose, if avoid premarital sex

7 Likes

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by missjane: 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Very hilarious piece! Nice one

1 Like

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by mylove4God(f): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
It is good for couple to wait till they are married but it sometimes dangerous too. What if the wife is not the type that enjoys sex or the man is impotent or don't know much how on how to go about it.
All I am trying to say is that what worked for couple A might not work for couple B.

2 Likes

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by Hector09(m): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Am saving my sperm and my strenght for the right owner

1 Like

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by switosman(m): 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
xsoonest9:

Stay clear everybody. This is scam of the highest order.
This should be Barned from this forum.
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by lexy2014: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Tracypacy:
If you think Bill Gates will work wonders as finance minister in Nigeria, a country battered by conflicts between cultures and constitution, permit me to say you've been hacked by ignorance and don't blame it on Cambridge analytica....... Bill runs a business where he can fire people for underperforming, kemi adeosun runs an economy where her "firing" power is subject to Nigerian politicians who are quick to add ethnic colouration to any of her decision. Bill does not have to adopt a qouta system when he wants to recruit workers. I am not defending aunty kemi but every government we've had since 1999 is guilty of what Bill talked about.... Nigeria has chains of problems, you can not get one solved if others are not tackled. Shaming kemi because of Bill Gates opinion is the height of inferiority complex. Kemi and Bill don't operate under same condition.....
did bill gates tell u that he has plans 2b minister of finance?

3 Likes

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by shoelotng(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
"Acrobatic warfare" ������������������
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by stanisbaratheon: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
Tracypacy:
If you think Bill Gates will work wonders as finance minister in Nigeria, a country battered by conflicts between cultures and constitution, permit me to say you've been hacked by ignorance and don't blame it on Cambridge analytica.......

Bill runs a business where he can fire people for under performing, Kemi Adeosun runs an economy where her "firing" power is subject to Nigerian politicians who are quick to add ethnic coloration to any of her decision. Bill does not have to adopt a quota system when he wants to recruit workers.

I am not defending Aunty Kemi but every government we've had since 1999 is guilty of what Bill talked about....

Nigeria has chains of problems, you can not get one solved if others are not tackled. Shaming Kemi because of Bill Gates opinion is the height of inferiority complex. Kemi and Bill don't operate under same condition.....

Such vague thinking
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by northvietnam(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
As a man, if u dont practice sex, get stamina, u will F up on ur wedding night...

if u dont have sex more often, u will likely Wont last On top...

Team sex Before marriage...

2 Likes

Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by Yankee101: 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
Life coach displaying very very unhealthy super sugary donuts?
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by passyhansome(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
True
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by BabbanBura(m): 4:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
mylove4God:
It is good for couple to wait till they are married but it sometimes dangerous too. What if the wife is not the type that enjoys sex or the man is impotent or don't know much how on how to go about it.
All I am trying to say is that what worked for couple A might not work for couple B.

Aunty kukuna keep quite if you are not proud of the sharing of your poosy u bn sharing
Re: Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon by BluntBoy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
PepsiBoy:

Bro. you have hit the nail on the head! Let those who have ears, hear. I know some people do not like to hear the truth, but the truth is truth is the truth. It may not be "popular" or "liked", but the truth remains the truth.

I courted my wife for 4 years, and there was no sex until we got married. Almost 2 decades after, I have no regrets. Like you said, you will do and be tired of sex in marriage. Sex is worth waiting for.

The question is how sure is the writer that the man and his wife were having sex for the first time in their lives

That she was screaming does not mean it was her first time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download: Game Of Thrones - Season 1 , 8 (episode By Episode) / Durex Condoms Are Recalled After They Failed Burst Pressure Tests / Guys Is It All About Sex????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.