Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside (29066 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Caught Putting On A Condom While Nina Was Asleep / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'Birthday Sex Gift" / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Troublemaker007(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
rockcitie:
I'm very shocked that Miracle has a lot of fans. What it means is that Nigerians are very much in support of his every day S€X on live TV.

What a shame! We have thrown away moral values & decency.

PS:
Past Big Brother winners like Kevin Pam, Uti Nwachukwu and Efe emerged winners without going to the show to promote S€X. Kevin even met his wife (Elizabeth) in BBA house but they weren't having S€X on live TV for goodness sake!

You all crucified Beverly Osu so I wonder why the so called fans see nothing wrong in Miracle and Nina s€xcapades.

It's a very sad case of moral decadence and loss of values among most Nigerian youths.

At least now you know why Donald Trump Called your country shithole cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jochabed:
This is bad!!!! You are not even disgusted by his behaviour in the bbh,you here releasing an official statement. Gone are the days when decency was the main thing!!!
45million is involved. grin grin
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by freshboi88: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2018
rockcitie:

So why did you all crucify Beverley Osu when she did same thing in BBA??

Is it that Miracle & Nina cannot exhibit self-control??

Did other past winners like Uti & Kelvin go to the show to promote S€X??

Beverly was running after Angelo who was clearly not into her, he told her severally he had someone serious outside, yet she kept throwing herself at him...tht was low and that's y she was bashed
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Shepxy: 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
It's regrettably lugubrious that our so called leaders of tomorrow are more interested in the things of BBnaija then what is going on in the government

Our characters is so Insalubrious and seriously we need to amend go tell buhari

Every damn thing I know about bbnaija is from nairaland. They won't allow person rest self undecided
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by koolg: 6:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
rockcitie:
I'm very shocked that Miracle has a lot of fans. What it means is that Nigerians are very much in support of his every day S€X on live TV.

PS:
Past Big Brother winners like Kevin Pam, Uti Nwachukwu and Efe emerged winners without going to the show to promote S€X. Kevin even met his wife (Elizabeth) in BBA house but they weren't having S€X on live TV for goodness sake!

You all crucified Beverly Osu and Bam Bam, so I wonder why the so called fans see nothing wrong in Miracle and Nina s€xcapades.

It's a very sad case of moral decadence and loss of values among most Nigerian youths.

What's your business with his sex life??
I guess you've never had sex
Pharisee
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by koolg: 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jochabed:
This is bad!!!! You are not even disgusted by his behaviour in the bbh,you here releasing an official statement. Gone are the days when decency was the main thing!!!

Are you a virgin??
Even if you are what's your business with his sex life??
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
ofemigeorge:
GoodNews for ALL THE SINGLE LADIES......
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by holysina(m): 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jochabed:

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by orobs93(m): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
rockcitie:

PS:

You all crucified Beverly Osu and Bam Bam, so I wonder why the so called fans see nothing wrong in Miracle and Nina s€xcapades.

that Kevin Pam was so Interesting he was up for almost every nomination but always scaled through ...I remember yacob lol
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by AngelicBeing: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Miracle's family are thinking for the rest of us abi?

We know what we heard,
We understand what he meant.
It was spoken in English so we don't need any stupid interpretations from any stupid family member.

Enough of all these BBNaija housemates' families making themselves part of the show.
That's why I respect Bally, although he didn't flush his own shiit, his family remained anonymous.
Gbam
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
zicoraads:
This is pathetic to say the least. It's now a family thing! SMH.

Trying to keep the Nina voters voting still, are we? The Telemundo crowd that have organised and blessed the marriage between Nina and Miracle.

I honestly don't know what those two people are doing.
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Daint: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jochabed:

Disgust might come if the 45mil doesn't land or any endorsement deal
Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by Ryabcool(m): 10:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jochabed:
But what are you doing watching bbn in the first place? And how is it your business what full grown adults do with their lives? Hypocrite that can't mind her business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Miracle Igbokwe's Family Releases Statement On His Relationship Outside by drealzum(m): 5:51am On Mar 29, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Miracle's family are thinking for the rest of us abi?

We know what we heard,
We understand what he meant.
It was spoken in English so we don't need any stupid interpretations from any stupid family member.

Enough of all these BBNaija housemates' families making themselves part of the show.
That's why I respect Bally, although he didn't flush his own shiit, his family remained anonymous.
Bally father is the late senator Isaiah Balat.
Former minister, one time gubernatorial aspirant.
You don't expect the family to meddle in such.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does DSTV Nigeria Make Monthly? / #bbnaija: What Mercy Has To Say About Esther And Frodd Relationship / Project Fame West Africa: Iyanya Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.