Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. (35970 Views)

Who Can Relate. "Photo" / Kano Makes NIN Mandatory For Students In Government Schools / 9 Most Confusing Pictures You Will Ever See (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by magiki(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
U have made my day.

Am still laughing here

4 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by MrCuteking(m): 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2018
R
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Follygunners: 5:42pm On Mar 28, 2018
OP. Abeg, you for put "local" schools na.. like Ijebu-Tedo, Orishigun grammar school, Apollo, Ijesha-Tedo Comprehensive, Baptist Academy, Ansar Udeen and co... grin grin

Government schools get levels back in the day. We get the FGC, FGGC, Kings/Queens College (Butty pple), Model Colleges, IJOGS, RSS, Mayflower, ISL et al.. These are all gov't schools wey get reputation and levels back then. cool cool

Abeg my sincere apologies to all my Baptist Aca, Igbobi, St. Finbarrs, St. Gregs, CMS et al... All of una na criminals sha but, Your head sef dey always there.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by mankand(m): 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
ableguy:
grin

Mama Principal for ikotun high school. I was among the jss1 set of 1997

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by stanisbaratheon: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
ableguy:
grin

I had this one in my days. That was how this lady was teaching commerce one day with that ''I don't care " attitude. The next thing we heard in class was "aunty why are you doing muemue" .without know where the comment came from, she got frustrated and reported the class to the vice principal, oboy come see punishment that day wink

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Ugoeze2016: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
funsho75:
Back from ban

What was your offense?
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by oluwasegun007(m): 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
thumbs up....you deserve a cold zobo...wehdone

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Toide: 5:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
you make me to remember my music mistress way back she was an epitome of beauty,almost half of the class wrote to her secret love letter.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by shinarlaura(f): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
alphaconde:
french teachers speaking french people from france cannot even understand

Hahahaha

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by funsho75(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Ugoeze2016:

What was your offense?

No mind those guys... They are just showing themselves... Using me to get point..

I no just won call thunder
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Seahawk: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Lmao. Can totally relate
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by ableguy(m): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
oluwasegun007:
thumbs up....you deserve a cold zobo...wehdone

Thanks a bunch
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Follygunners: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
...***Not trying to Tribalistic ooo***

That certain Non-Yoruba guy/chic that everyone makes fun of trying to pronounce the name(s).. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Sarang(f): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Flashh: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2018
Those days they would tell pupils and students, that Minister for Education is coming to your school the next day. Just to make it easier for you to clean the school evironment with joy; hoping to see the minister in your school. See how we'll be cleaning like our lives depends on it.(Void).

If the minister didn't show up that day, they will tell you to keep cleaning that he will sure show up the next one, you will end up clean the school environment for 5 solid days in school that even school cleaners would look useless to themselves.

Those who enjoys that "free cleaning" most, are owners of schools, who lives in that same school compound.(Private schools precisely).

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Sarang(f): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Are you kidding me?! shocked
NwaAmaikpe is married!
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Yankee101: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Very correct evaluations

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by zaho1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
You have forgotten the one that always use yoruba to insult you.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 6:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
koladebrainiac:
Front page finally.
Congratulations
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by GabrielYulaw(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
ifyalways:

Lool

Mrs Nwanosike, All saints Primary school angry

All saints Onitsha?

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by stevoskyj(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
ableguy:
grin

And dat how i served ma country during NYSC, the block headed students no wan learn and i cannot come and kill myself

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Drversatile: 6:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin grin grin
alphaconde:
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Aboguede(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
If you know Mrs. Iyala of opkoro c.p.s obiapko l.g.a
I'm me asap

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by jc4real(m): 7:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
What about some female teachers that will nearly open provisions store in school, then make a list of all students that buy from her and use that as her first test. grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Waffarianman(m): 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
alphaconde:

D's 1gat me cracking... My belle o

2 Likes

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Rose666(f): 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
talk2archy:
the one that just registered waec for ss3 students online via ATM transfer
This one week me oo....E loud

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
ableguy:
Like my primary 4 class tisher. Lol
I can relate o even though I didn't school in the 1900s

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by stonemasonn: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
School Sergeant flogging late-comers every morning.
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by Pentools(m): 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
ableguy:
grin

I can relate to that number 9 so well.
My fine art teacher that year, Miss Mbanefo then, dunno if she's married now, I'm yet to see who outshines her in beauty n brain before she relocated to Canada.

If only every other teacher can be like her....

1 Like

Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by kingchris30(m): 9:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
ifyalways:
Lool
Mrs Nwanosike, All saints Primary school angry
the name sounds familiar, where is the school
Re: Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. by labanj1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Create your own, or add. Hater
How I take be hater? Even op no vex reach you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Types Of Punishments We Had In School We Can Never Forget / Professor Grace Alele-Williams Dies At 89 / 5 Things That Will Happen In 2017 JAMB That Have Never Happened Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.