Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor (54397 Views)

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos) / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Mcy56(f): 7:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chai!!!
Lots of savage comments here! Kilode!! cheesy cheesy grin
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by kennisman(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
Generalkaycee:
I'm selling my own Virginity too..

You fink urs will worth 1k?
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Ellabae(f): 7:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
I want to sell mine o grin

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Brains1990(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chai..... Men don suffer. What on earth will make me fuvk this skinny maggot? She is shapeless and nt beautiful. Infact, my 8 inches dick was erect waiting 2 enter my girlfriend. Bt immediately i saw this skinny picture, out of dissapiontment my precious dick fell in between my balls.
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by olamariamjonez(m): 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
Why people like to waste money like this, on top ordinary toto? God dey sa.
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Mcy56(f): 8:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Elin:
See ass dry like garlic grin grin grin
kennisman:

You fink urs will worth 1k?
Pharrel22:
all I see is a "Manchester united " player from London
oluwasegun007:
y she con b lik wall....

You guys arent nice at all. I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by BluntBoy(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chai, people want to kill my Biacan for me o shocked
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Daint: 8:28pm On Mar 28, 2018
So skinny. I can't collect for free even. And someone is paying 1.2 mil$
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Sanchase: 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2018
She hit a jackpot, a lot of Nogerian girls lost their virginity willingly over a bottle of fanta.
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
nyashless and boobiless so what am I buying for $1m a chewing stick for $1m

chai diz ppl no get common sense
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Dcholeric: 9:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
that's all they can do, sell pussy.. yet they scream louder in and out the room .
#emptydrumloudestsound
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2018
Abeg NL make una leave girl na tongue
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
FTrebirth:

if you see me cry, it's for your useless condition.

illiterate!
lolz abeg na biacan pix be this? grin
Re: 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor by andyanders: 10:17pm On Mar 28, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Chai! Men have suffered

you pay 1.4m dollars to fork this bonga fish or what my husband calls ishi-okporokpo....

Guess what wil happen after you are done.....you end up with body pains and later internal bleeding

You said it all. Only a man who is sick that would even pay N500 NAIRA for that sick bone.I wouldn't know what a man would do with this type of old lady.Anyway, Oyibo with fish head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed / Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) / My Neighbor Damaged My Expensive Electronic During Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.