Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,734 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" (34624 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by mecusbosco(m): 3:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
I always love the way you write. So full of wisdom.
Uyiii:
years back, one okada man hit your range rover and you rushed down to fight the okada man, you even removed his helmet so you can punch him very well; awon mike Tyson abi Anthony joshuacheesy

thank goodness the guy left you sha for the salad or whatever, prolly he would have been dead by now from your serial punches if he had chosen to remain with you. you would have rushed him to his early grave.
Lesson learnt from this story is; it's more better to be alive making ends meet with an okada than being sent to an early grave, as the popular saying goes and it's true; when there's life, there's always hope.

p.s: she said she came from a humble background. taa, that's a very hypocritical disceptive imaginary fallacy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) / Davido Debuts In Nollywood With ‘Legend At Sixty’ / Chika Ike Poses In A Temple In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.