Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" (34623 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by klamba(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2018
how much you dey collect for film wey dey don pirate finish.....Aunty your pussy is your selling point....olosho
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by ybalogs(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2018
A son argued with his father insisting that 1+1 is equal to 11.
D father looked at him and said "Go and buy 2 boiled eggs", the son went and returned with the 2 eggs.
The father said, give one to me and another one to your brother. And the son asks: what about me? The father responds: Eat the remaining nine eggs that are left.....nonsense

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by don4real18(m): 10:01am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Akukogagara: 10:03am On Mar 29, 2018
This is super story, why don't you sell this story for wale adenuga for production.
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 29, 2018
as you broke then and ur parents broke, how come you dey call yourself diamond

Abi the man dey see the future ni to know say you go be diamond later

You be fight fight woman sef mtcheew.

Another thing is, i no know why guys dey always like rich gals. As i dey here so, as long as i get money, i fit marry one village gal wey fine anyhow plus has big ass. What i like in a woman is fine face, big ass, normal bwest and good character. E don finish.
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:15am On Mar 29, 2018
Another fact here is that the had gone deep deep down your oil well and you can't change that!

He scored!!!

Who told you an okada rider today can not become another okada airline owner tomorrow?
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by viceddy95(m): 10:17am On Mar 29, 2018
Years later, an okada man hit your range rover and you remove his helmet to fight him:::
ok, no wahala

Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by greggng: 10:17am On Mar 29, 2018
Until I hear what happened to the commissioner daughter, I won't believe this story
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Charly68: 10:21am On Mar 29, 2018
A Lady once told me she couldn't marry me because my family is poor but today thank God for using me to change the story but the lady in question the last I heard of her was that her husband divorced her for bringing bad luck to him..Life is full of irony
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by texazzpete(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Lmao.

I rarely watch home videos, but one of the home videos I watched on a whim last year had this exact same sequence play out... A rejected wife made money later on and her car was hit by an Okada man who turned out to be her ex husband.

Let these people be more creative with their lies, pls.
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Raimond(m): 10:47am On Mar 29, 2018
The things the mind conjecture. Her story is nothing but lies!

Liar!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by sonofthunder: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:
years back, one okada man hit your range rover and you rushed down to fight the okada man, you even removed his helmet so you can punch him very well; awon mike Tyson abi Anthony joshuacheesy

thank goodness the guy left you sha for the salad or whatever, prolly he would have been dead by now from your serial punches if he had chosen to remain with you. you would have rushed him to his early grave.
Lesson learnt from this story is; it's more better to be alive making ends meet with an okada than being sent to an early grave, as the popular saying goes and it's true; when there's life, there's always hope.

p.s: she said she came from a humble background. taa, that's a very hypocritical disceptive imaginary fallacy.
chsi... this bros wicked oh.
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. Its is the way of the world. Human beings just love to move to better, more comfortable places. It's not only men, women do it too.

If it happens to you, dust yourself and try again. No crying over spilt milk.

what if the girl is ugly
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by davidyoung17: 11:16am On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:
years back, one okada man hit your range rover and you rushed down to fight the okada man, you even removed his helmet so you can punch him very well; awon mike Tyson abi Anthony joshuacheesy

thank goodness the guy left you sha for the salad or whatever, prolly he would have been dead by now from your serial punches if he had chosen to remain with you. you would have rushed him to his early grave.
Lesson learnt from this story is; it's more better to be alive making ends meet with an okada than being sent to an early grave, as the popular saying goes and it's true; when there's life, there's always hope.

p.s: she said she came from a humble background. taa, that's a very hypocritical disceptive imaginary fallacy.
don't be quick to judge ooooo.. it's because u don't know her personally because if u do, u won't b saying all dis #peace
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by sinaj(f): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:

You this geh sha! I feel like kissing i just don't know why angry
coman kiss me pls
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Psoul(m): 11:17am On Mar 29, 2018
Most times I wonder the stuff women's brains are made of. I was expecting dis artificial doll to list her achievements here that will show how better she has become since the guy left her.

She only ended up showing us a face that was drawn by an artist.
The dropped u cos u came from a low background, that was so bad, but your story would have bn so meaningful if u has shown us how u transformed ur parents and the progress u have made in ur life. Pls if u don't have such, just keep quiet and keep working hard for it
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Collins87: 11:18am On Mar 29, 2018
Separation sometimes is good for progress
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Monaco2(m): 11:30am On Mar 29, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

And we still don't know you...

Plz explain this ur meme
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by emmxzy(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2018
with the way u compile your word i came to realise why the guy left you.this life can be so funny atimes pls never blame the guy for choosing salad the guy must have been dead by now if he choose to stay with u.
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by nicolosam(m): 11:54am On Mar 29, 2018
Follygunners:
Isn't this the same lady that claimed she can't get married to a poor man and can't struggle with any poor man cuz she grew up poor.
So a man is basically her meal ticket to success and riches, abi? angry

This lady lacks all mannersism, ethics and values of a true female. She's such a disgrace to woman-hood!

Nice conclusion and very analytic panoramic view!

She's the epitome of a typical 9ja lady! undecided
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by BruncleZuma: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2018
Monaco2:

Plz explain this ur meme

It's for issues that are obvious...like duhhh.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Monaco2(m): 12:01pm On Mar 29, 2018
BruncleZuma:

It's for issues that are obvious...like duhhh.

grin grin grin grin

Lol
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by davidyoung17: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Follygunners:
Isn't this the same lady that claimed she can't get married to a poor man and can't struggle with any poor man cuz she grew up poor.
So a man is basically her meal ticket to success and riches, abi? angry

This lady lacks all mannersism, ethics and values of a true female. She's such a disgrace to woman-hood!

She's the epitome of a typical 9ja lady! undecided
Hmmmmm.. do Ur findings well b4 judging
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by boxypane(m): 12:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
BabatCargo:
Thats life...It happens

Import from China at $4.5/kg
I'm interested.
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Follygunners: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
davidyoung17:

Hmmmmm.. do Ur findings well b4 judging

Which Findings, abeg? You dey OK, sha?
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Celsony: 1:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
L
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Evangelistofluv: 2:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Life is the best teacher and we learn daily.

Says the Evangelist of Love.
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by Paulagada: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
manner maketh a lady not family background. Most guys don't consider ladies' family background so long as there is love and the lady is dedicated.
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by LaudableXX: 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
trendysturvs:
Liz Anjorin has shared a story of how she was dumped by a man who went ahead to marry the daughter of a friend to a Commissioner, disclosed that even when some men see gold or diamond or things that will help their lives, they will rather mash it together and sell it to a recycling company. She wrote.......
Years back, one Okada man hit my Range Rover and I rushed down to fight the okada man, I removed his helmet to fight him to my greatest surprise,  It was the guy that left me to marry commissioner friend’s daughter, then I ran back to my car and left in disbelief then something came to my mind so I started thinking of when the oniranu left me and how I almost commit suicide not knowing God’s plan is bigger than humans own…‎
Some men are like BOLAR(those guys that picks dirty and rotten irons): even when they see gold or diamond, even things that can help their life, they will rather mash it together and sell it to recycling company..‎

Source: http://tsb.com.ng/2018/03/118910/

ROFLMAO! I couldn't stop laughing after reading this story. cheesy wink grin This article just made my day!

[img]https://media./images/d9849222c168c2fb6662af35ac299386/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by LaudableXX: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
emmxzy:
with the way u compile your word i came to realise why the guy left you.this life can be so funny atimes pls never blame the guy for choosing salad the guy must have been dead by now if he choose to stay with u.
viceddy95:
Years later, an okada man hit your range rover and you remove his helmet to fight him:::
ok, no wahala

Why? Should she have given him an award for hitting her Range Rover?! shocked If na you, nko? Wouldn't you have done the same thing?
Re: Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" by LaudableXX: 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Uyiii:

So if an okada rider hit your own Range Rover, after you have saved & struggled to buy one, would you clap for him or hail him for this achievement? Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed, o! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Poses With His New Bentley Bentayga In Front Of His Atlanta Home (Photos) / Davido Debuts In Nollywood With ‘Legend At Sixty’ / Chika Ike Poses In A Temple In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.