Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead (31503 Views)

See What Really Killed Sani Abacha & President Umaru Yar'adua / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! / Yar'Adua Is Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Ranoscky(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2010
CAP28 and WUDD

Na una get una wide mouth so una fit sp!t out the rubbish wey full inside.

especialy the one wey say him name na "CAP28".

that your small head wey make u go wear size 28 cap i see say that head dey worry u well-well.

they said if anybody say anything he should lead by example

so i guess your life ended miserable and dispair that was why u had the gods to open that your dirty stinking mouth,

to say that the average nigerian in nigeria is nothing more than a life of "UNENDING MISERY AND DISPAIR".

illegal bas-tard soul that's surpose to be in hell by now.

How i wish death will just take u away and bring back "DA GRIN" . . . after all, u give's a rat's a.s.s. if u'r gone?

AND 4 U WUDD,

Well, i no blame u sha.

na immiga wey give u visa go UK na'em i blame

b'cos had it been the guy interview u very well, him for know say ur type no surppose near embassy sef.

I have a book in my house that's talking about more than 100 children that where killed by their fathers,

all because their wives were sleeping around with other men, and some of them were SLUTS!!!

some of the children were killed by gun, some were given killer drugs to drink,

some were strangled to death and some were thrown down from high storie building.

I was on tears when reading this book and all happened in UK. Now tell me, is that a life of reality?

BULLSH!T!!! . . .  I THINK BOTH OF U SUCKS!
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by eros(m): 3:20pm On May 08, 2010
I refuse to go with the flow of positive condolences outpouring for Yar´adua. Like Sarah Palin, the Republican Vice President that never was opines: ‘only a dead fish flows with the current.’ Call me names if you like; it takes only Jesus Christ to love his haters. I am only human. In the heat of this moment of general obituary mood in Nigeria, I´d like to maintain the posture of an American rock-band by the name Skunk. The rock musical group Skunk had sung ‘weak, as I am no tears for you.’ This is my position now so far. I have no business pitying dead leaders who can't walk on a straight line and more so, have mercy upon the ordinary citizens. To their family people and hangers-on who egged useless leaders on, I don´t feel your pain. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

You Nigerians should mind your eulogy for political correctness before you wreck yourself. Not mourning without malice has a better definition than supporting bad leaders dead or alive. Every misdirected word you mouth at this moment might indirectly be supporting the brazen corruption that is rife amongst out political leaders back in Nigeria.

Culled from Sarahreporters.
Written by Sunday Njokede
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by cap28: 4:02pm On May 08, 2010
Ranoscky:

CAP28 and WUDD

that your small head wey make u go wear size 28 cap i see say that head dey worry u well-well.

so i guess your life ended miserable and dispair that was why u had the gods to open that your dirty stinking mouth,

to say that the average nigerian in nigeria is nothing more than a life of "UNENDING MISERY AND DISPAIR".

How i wish death will just take u away and bring back "DA GRIN" . . . after all, u give's a rat's a.s.s. if u'r gone?

AND 4 U WUDD,

Well, i no blame u sha.

b'cos had it been the guy interview u very well, him for know say your type no surppose near embassy sef.

I have a book in my house that's talking about more than 100 children that where killed by their fathers,

all because their wives were sleeping around with other men, and some of them were SLUTS!!!

some were strangled to death and some were thrown down from high storie building.

I was on tears when reading this book and all happened in UK. Now tell me, is that a life of reality?

ranocsky or whatever you call yourself, are you still smoking that indian hemp along with those your area boys who  sleep under the bridge with you  in ajegunle?, why are you raking because im telling you the truth about your miserable country?  i will repeat what i said the average nigerian is living a life of misery and despair - why are you denying it, do you think the way you  live is how human beings elsewhere in the world  live ? constant power cuts, terrible infrastructure, galloping inflation, mass poverty, escalating unemployment, squalid housing, brutal and repressive dictatorship govts, does this sound like the way a normal society is supposed to be run, but being a nation of gutless cowards and sychophants all you do is go to church and give money to those fake pastors and imams who deceive you and lie to you. the truth as they say is bitter, why are you getting angry with me, get angry with those 75 year old generals that have hijacked your economy and destroyed your future, im sure you are one of those sychophants who go around praising and arse licking the likes of obj, ibb and all those other old bastards that have destroyed your destiny, why dont you focus on those animals, save your curses for them not me.

You talk about immorality in the UK - you obviously have been walking around wearing a blindfold, so are you telling me there is no immorality in nigeria, is this not the same country where women adopt prostitution as a means to supplement their income, where nobody asks how you made your money, where all that matters is that you are a big boy or big girl who drives a jeep and lives on ill gotten wealth, i read a story of a young man who actually lured his 18 year old girlfriend to a secluded area and beheaded her in order to use her head for ritualisitic sacrifices so that he could "make money" can you imagine that!! and you have the guts to compare a society where human life is worth less than that of a fly to the UK society which actually caters for its poor people, where nobody sleeps on the streets and where people no matter how low they are in society can still live with dignity.  Since you wish me death because i have told you truth about nigeria - i pray that it bounces back onto you tenfold - animal!!!
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Ranoscky(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2010
mind u guys,

i'm not criticising any government official or president.

but i'm only angry on the comment that SIZE 28CAP said.

why will a life breathing soul say that the average nigerians in nigeria are nothing more than

a life of unending misery and despair?

I mean . . . ARE U SICK IN UR BRAIN 4 SAYING THAT?

or do u think u'r better than the people in nigeria?

u just wanna tell us that u'r in UK right?

self-service A.S.S DUDE!
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by cap28: 4:29pm On May 08, 2010
Ranoscky:

mind u guys,

i'm not criticising any government official or president.

but i'm only angry on the comment that SIZE 28CAP said.

why will a life breathing soul say that the average nigerians in nigeria are nothing more than

a life of unending misery and despair?

I mean . . . ARE U SICK IN your BRAIN 4 SAYING THAT?

or do u think u'r better than the people in nigeria?

u just wanna tell us that u'r in UK right?

self-service A.S.S DUDE!

when that indian hemp smoke has cleared from  your brain perhaps you might start making sense, why are you finding it so difficult to accept the truth YES THE LIFE OF AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN IN NIGERIA IS NOTHING MORE THAN AN UNENDING CYCLE OF MISERY AND DESPAIR, why get pissed off with me - cant you see that what i am saying is based on pure fact and nothing more - am i the one who reduced an entire nation to the sorry state that it is in today, you now turn around to plead with whoever is monitoring you on the internet that you are not criticisng the govt, why not? if you dont criticise the govt who then will you criticise, for your information there is nothing special about being in the UK  , im even thinking of relocating back to nigeria so my comments have nothign to do with praising the UK and putting down nigeria - what i have said is merely a truism,  my friend.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by wudd: 6:56pm On May 08, 2010
Ranoscky:

CAP28 and WUDD

AND 4 U WUDD,

Well, i no blame u sha.

b'cos had it been the guy interview u very well, him for know say your type no surppose near embassy sef.

ranosky, ode ni e, olodo shi, fyi, i dont even live in the uk, face reality, are you telling me life in nigeria is great, call a spade a spade and stop painting your patriotism in the form of stupidity. its people like you that would see something bad and say its good cause you cant accept the reality of things, when fela sang the song suffering and smiling, am sure he observed you closely,

let me ask you a question, describe the life in nigeria now, am sure if you had the opportunity, you would bail too if you are not even across the border to ghana as we speak sef. so why re you getting angry that someone highlighted your f-up or opened your eyes to that which you shouldn't be comfortable with, you just like a kid who is crying and yelling "but its minty" cos someone prevented him from drinking a cup of mouth wash,

how would anything change if you think its the norm or its still okay as long as am eating 3 square meals daily, what happens to the guy that eats once 3 times a weak? , fawking self centered idiot,

anyway i dont blame you, its because you are not well oriented, you have never been in a place where the system works. if you have been, you would know nigeria isnt well, am a 9ja boy 100%, and i care bout my country, thats why i wont say my country is doing great when i know it isnt.

in life you highlight your problems and find a solution, you dont pretend they aint there and move on, its just like some with an infection on the hand who says as long as am walking am fine, just shut the f-up.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by toshmann(m): 8:26pm On May 08, 2010

@TOSHMANN, Intelligent and wise people talk because they have something to say but FOOLS LIKE YOU TALK because THEY HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.read every other post below yours and see it makes sense but just urs not only sucks but equally stinks reflect on your remarks and derogatory post bout a distinguished president like this,really i cant absolutely blame you its due your illness (alzheimers /parkinson) this is now making your brain cell unstable and malfunctioning cant fully blame you much since you re hailing , PELE WA WA O.K SHIORRRRRRR.OMO ALE JATIJATI______factbox

mrs factbox
i guess this is the last response i'll give to an slowpoke. distinguished president? is that what he was to you?OMG. you can go ahead and abuse people who disagree with you, anyway that is what makes you inferior, now i know where your problem is. this guy was a distinguished president to you. i cant believe this.

i have watched newborn babies die in front of me bc there is no oxygen in the biggest hospital in the state, run by the fed govt, yep, on the same night i hear of billion naira contracts awarded to some crook in Abuja. i have been in the labor room at 11.00pm and NEPA struck and all we had was candle to complete a difficult delivery, i have seen a situation where emergency amputation was needed and the OR was locked bc the guy in charge has not been paid (though the govt has awarded huge contracts for hosting some stupid political event. i have watched people die bc doctors are on strike, or there is no gas for the generator to put the OR into use. i have seen nigerians who cant afford 100 naira to do the smallest thing for a sick child whose treatment may cost up to 100,000naira. when they say we have a broken healthcare system, it is not just statistics, it is real. human beings die. if my posts sound like some bitter fellow, it may be bc i am bitter. yes, I am bitter that people die of starvation in this country and nigeria wants to spend billions of dollars in hosting the commonwealth games. and this is just the health sector. it is the same in education, agriculture, employment, social infrastructure, power, security, even soccer. even soccer where in this world is yaradua doing well apart from going to europe and middle east to get treatment?
and yet, to you, he was a distinguished president. dont tell me it wasnt his fault or that he became president in 2007. they are all at fault. the PDP hoodlums, the political crooks (other parties included) i hate them and when any of them dies, I, toshmann the first, the great, the wise . . . will never cry for them. Never. and for you, he is a distinguished president.

you must be a complete idiot. this is pathetic.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Aenonimus(m): 8:30pm On May 08, 2010
Word
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by factbox(f): 11:17pm On May 08, 2010
@TOSHMAN Its now very obvious that u can not comprehend little write-up without still reflecting yeah highest point of stupidity in all ur replies. SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOL LIKE U.all dis nonsense u just vomited here now will never make me change my notion bout u but rather convinced d more dat u are truly sick upstairs.HEALTH CARE SYSTEM na today he begin dey bad, dis has beeen so terrible even b4 u were born and now u re blaming an innocent president dats been so trasparent with his dealings in governance,EVEN IF THE HEAD OF YEAH FAMILY IS GIVEN D OPPORTUNITY to govern naija I NO HE WOULD BEHAVE XACTLY D WAY U HAVE JUST BEHAVED.ILE LA TI NKO ESO RODE. i am no dispointed in you like family like children.U CAN GO AND DO D MIRACLE IF U CAN. POOR FOOL.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by factbox(f): 11:26pm On May 08, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry@aenonimos i wont equally blame u too since u re both birds of a feather,empty barels making d most noise.shiorrrrrrrrrrrrrr.By their user names we shall know them.U BOTH CAN GO AND SOAK IN A LAGOON FOR ALL I CARE.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by wudd: 4:22am On May 09, 2010
@ factbox , omo you harsh oh, o lati ran lo si ile, lmao
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by banjoolu: 3:32am On May 21, 2010
R I P
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by evy800(f): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
iamadonis2:
evy800 you mentioned delving into UI/ UX?

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1-1diYjUyC-hFiiQn9cTpmTGVbMB4IvT0

Yea... Are into it?
Have some qtns
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Joeyfizzo: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fake news! Stop spreading rumuor pls
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
evy800:

Yea... Are into it?
Have some qtns

I sent a PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Thanks Goodluck Jonathan For Completing 85% Of Abuja Light Rail / Witches And Wizards Speak On Edo Governorship Election / Rescued Chibok Girl, Blessing, Speaks At Trade & Investment Meeting, USA (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.