Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead (31553 Views)

See What Really Killed Sani Abacha & President Umaru Yar'adua / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! / Yar'Adua Is Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by akwaowoudo(m): 4:19am On May 07, 2010
Though i mourn Yar'adua, there's nothing else than to pause and say congratulations to Goodluck Jonathan as i wish him happy days and a successful administrating. Yar'adua was a nice man despite all labeling on him which resulted from his kidnapping, hostaging and finally being killed by the cabal that clovered him. To the architect of amnesty, i say may your soul sleep peacefully in the Lord. Adieu!
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by wudd: 6:08am On May 07, 2010
chai, people sha, when the guy was alive, he was a slow president, wasnt doing anything, now the guy is dead, he was a great man, like he hears or gives a shit, mhen that's some gangster hypocrisy mhen, from mi own point., when he was alive, he could have made a difference, but he didnt, now he is dead. may he rest in peace!. lets see if Goodluck will do something different.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by yommyuk: 6:19am On May 07, 2010
RIP - Yar' adua cry
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by 4tune1(m): 6:42am On May 07, 2010
Yar'adua may Allah forgive all your misdeeds.RIP
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Ajike: 7:54am On May 07, 2010
rip umoru
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Dangiwa(m): 8:02am On May 07, 2010
Now El-Rufai can be Vice president and Ribadu the humble servanis INEC CHAIRMAN, This is the confirmed cabal
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by igboboy1(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2010
This year would go down as one of the best,

Presidents have ceased to be produced from only two regions of the country, Now even a berom can say yes we can be the president of Naija

INEC about to change

PDP bout to loose power

Cabal about to be dismantled

Lagos about to be a force to be reckon with in Africa, S.African cities beware

oooooooo weeeee
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by otukpo(f): 8:59am On May 07, 2010
May His gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by emmydee(m): 9:14am On May 07, 2010
congrats Mr. Umaru. Congrats Turai. Congrats, congrats and more congrats!
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Nobody: 9:22am On May 07, 2010
may his Gentle soul rip
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by vanitty: 9:41am On May 07, 2010
How can a sane person compare Hitler with Yaradua undecided I honestly believe some just type anything-gibberish included -to get a rise off people.

RIP sha our former president
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Eniayo(f): 10:20am On May 07, 2010
he was a great man at least he did somethin abut d niger delta crisis amnesty was a success.R.I.P my dear and great president.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by factbox(f): 10:48am On May 07, 2010
@TOSHMANN, Intelligent and wise people talk because they have something to say but FOOLS LIKE YOU TALK because THEY HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.read every other post below yours and see it makes sense but just urs not only sucks but equally stinks reflect on ur remarks and derogatory post bout a distinguished president like this,really i cant absolutely blame you its due your illness (alzheimers /parkinson) this is now making ur brain cell unstable and malfunctioning cant fully blame you much since you re hailing , PELE WA WA O.K SHIORRRRRRR.OMO ALE JATIJATI.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by cuttieluv1: 11:10am On May 07, 2010
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace. AMEN!! cry cry cry[b][/b]
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by muhsin(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2010
May 'Yar Adua's soul rest in perfect peace, ameen.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by desthan(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2010
It is a big shame really not because Yara'dua was ill but for the way the whole drama was managed/mismanaged. Some wrote that Yar’Adua was on his way back, and that Jonathan is already jittery. One guy who claimed to be his brother even claimed Yar’Adua was already going to the gym, doing push-ups and drinking tea. At one point they overwhelmed Abuja with speculations that Yar’Adua would attend the jumat service. They even drove his empty official convoy cars around Abuja shocked. Then enter the rogue clerics. First were the muslim flank led by the Imam of Abuja, Musa Mohammed. They went and returned with stories of how the late president responded to prayers and sat with them at the dining table. Few days later, it was the turn of their Christian brothers. On their return, one of them David Oyedepo said “ yes I saw Yar ‘Adua, but it is personal…”

All these went on while the evil jezebel, and spouse, called Turai Yar’ Adua, chief security officer, Yusuf Tilde, and ADC , Col. Mustapha Onoyiveta, played god. On the side, goons like ex Agriculture minister, Abba Ruma, and ex economic adviser, Tanimu Kurfi, enriched themselves , spiriting away millions of dollars under the guise of security vote/medical expenses,

As this played out the media flank of the campaign did not relent. The two used by Turai and co were The Sun and Daily Trust. On March 22, the Trust wrote “ Yar “Adua Returns In Two weeks “ on its cover. Then on April 22, The Sun wrote on its cover “ Yar ‘ Adua Recovers, May Return To Office Soon…Embraces mum…” It was really scandalous and one of the lowest points of Nigeria journalism.

And then enters the biggest rat ever, ex attorney general, mike aondoakaa even said Yar’ Adua can rule from anywhere. Now i would very much like to know how Yara'dua will now be ruling from the grave courtesy of the dishonorable ex attorney general, mike aondoakaa. I also wonder if Turai will now move out of Aso rock with her belongings. I personally want to advice her to stay put because Yara'dua is still the president even till January 2011 when his term expires, this is because he can rule from anywhere, including the grave undecided.

God cannot be mocked. . . . HE has spoken. end of discussion. Bunch of UN-scrupulous charlatans and Idiots.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by desthan(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2010
How very despicable!!! this whoreman might have denied yaradua the medical treatment he needed by flying him to aso rock, Tossing the helpless man back and forth as if he never meant anything to her. May the death of this poor man forever be on Turai's head!!!! Look at the way they have treated this poor man in his time of need and left him to virtually decay alive for the sake of power and illicit wealth angry angry May my children never marry the likes of Turai or that of her daughters, who are now fighting over which of their husbands should be made VP without the slightest thought for their dying father-what cold-blooded, miserable human beings are these?! God forbid!!!

I personally mourn your demise, Yaradua, I do not feel too much/anything for your family; because you have worked for them all, you've created a name for them, your name is like a large umbrella that will continue to cover them from suffering for a very long time to come, you have changed their destiny for better. Your good name will continue to ring for a long time to come.

One good thing that you did which will continue to speak after you, is the choice of Jonathan Goodluck as your vise. He will continue to carry on where you stopped and I am sure He will not fail nor dissapoint you, we shall continue to pray for him.''spites on floor and walks out raising hands in supplication to God''
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by roddypiper: 1:53pm On May 07, 2010
R.I.P. Of all the presidents we have had, you were the one that brought hope to the masses. A man of integrity, RIP.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by RSA(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2010
President Jacob Zuma extends condolences on the passing away of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar'Adua
6 May 2010

President Jacob Zuma has today (6 May 2010) joined the international community in extending the heartfelt condolences of the government and the people of the Republic of South Africa to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, and the government and the people of Nigeria, following the untimely death of President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua last night.

President Zuma said that "I learnt with shock and sadness of the news of the passing away of my brother, President Yar'Adua. On behalf of the Government and people of South Africa, I wish to extend my deepest sympathies and condolences to the family and relatives of President Yar'Adua, the government and the people of this great African nation, Nigeria, as well as the broader ECOWAS community".

“Our thoughts and prayers are with the Nigerian people as you grieve the loss of an outstanding son of the soil. Be assured, my dear brother that your loss is felt beyond your borders and may you find comfort and solace in the knowledge that South Africa is with you during this difficult time”.

South Africa and Nigeria enjoy cordial and fraternal bilateral relations forged throughout the years of the struggle for Africa’s decolonisation. These fraternal relations were significantly further consolidated during Africa’s collective efforts at modernising the continent through NEPAD and other AU programmes.

During his Presidency, President Yar’Adua played a seminal role in the reconstruction and development of Nigeria and advancing Nigeria’s role in the community of nations. It is South Africa’s wish that the leadership of Nigeria will do everything in its power to ensure that this African country forges ahead with the vision of President Yar'Adua to make Africa and the world a better place to live in.

For more information, contact Spokersperson to the President, Vincent Magwenya, on
+27 72 715 0024.

Issued by
The Presidency
Union Buildings
Pretoria

6 May 2010
http://www.thepresidency.gov.za/show.asp?include=president/pr/2010/pr05061257.htm&ID=2119&type=pr
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 07, 2010
igbo boy:

This year would go down as one of the best,

Presidents have ceased to be produced from only two regions of the country, Now even a berom can say yes we can be the president of Naija

INEC about to change

PDP bout to loose power

Cabal about to be dismantled

Lagos about to be a force to be reckon with in Africa, S.African cities beware

oooooooo weeeee

did you suddenly wake up from a 1000 year slumber like rip wan winkle or why are you just commenting on lagos which has been working hard for ages now?
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by zenithprof(m): 4:19pm On May 07, 2010
4tune1:

Yar'adua may Allah forgive all your misdeeds.RIP

watch your mouth we all knew that this man has being battling with his health ever since he assumes office what happens to our dear president could as well happens to anybody what am i saying every day such sickness afflict people we dont even know is case is no exception, he has played the little role his strength could allowed him as least their is some measure of peace in niger delta region gbosa to him in that area.
May his soul rest in perfect peace sun re my dear presedo,
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by kcblast(m): 6:12pm On May 07, 2010
dead huh,jonathan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by okooyinbo(m): 10:21pm On May 07, 2010
De mortuis nil nisi bene - thats for those asking why you are not supposed to speak bad about dead people. We got it from the Romans through our oyinbo friends.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 07, 2010
@ RSA, stop deceivin ursele.we know u r not south african
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by CGKing(m): 12:32am On May 08, 2010
May his soul rest in peace.
@all
this is a hard time for the country and the least we can do is to show sober reflection for the loss of our president.

Looks like everyday is a hard time for the country. Its sad that Yaradua didnt make any impact in our lives when he had the opportunity of a life time.

He was dead for long, his wife and her gang just used him as an opportunity to siphon billions. Now that this has cut them off from government, lets pray this time things play out well. I juat hope this is the beginning of a new day.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by cap28: 1:36am On May 08, 2010
info henry:

Aso radio reporter, thanks to nairaland, we are all power brokers now. sometimes we come here to post our horrible dreams for the whole world to read. Yaradua died on 5th of may and as devoted muslim was buried the next day. I dont know where you ar coming from, the search engine is picking what ever falsehood you droping here, tommorow the whole world is reading it.

keep on deceiving yourself along with 150 million others like yourself, what horrible dreams are you talking about - is the life you are living in nigeria not a horrible nightmare, are you living the way decent human beings are supposed to live, is it normal for a president of a country to remain incommunicado for 3 whole months and after much cloak and dagger performances the international press give your kleptocrat leaders permission to tell the world that a man who died in december died yesterday, please go back to sleep my friend.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Nobody: 2:17am On May 08, 2010
^^with the uk border agency and BNP supporters practically knocking at your door, is the life you're living in uk not currently a horrible nightmare?

let's not mention the budget deficits looming over your head.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by wudd: 2:24am On May 08, 2010
lol, at least in the uk, they re living reality, una wey dey naija, no be person game plan una dey live?, dont even compare anything.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by cap28: 2:36am On May 08, 2010
tpia.:

^^with the uk border agency and BNP supporters practically knocking at your door, is the life you're living in uk not currently a horrible nightmare?

let's not mention the budget deficits looming over your head.

they say those in glass houses should never throw stones - the life of the average nigerian in nigeria is nothing more than  a life of unending misery and despair, yes britain has a huge budget deficit but you know what? i can guarantee you that when the govt starts trying to implement austerity measures that it has been threatenting to implement ie laying off people from their jobs, this country will descend into chaos, people in the west dont just bow their heads and allow their leaders to shaft them endlessly like the nigerian population allows its own leaders to do, here people stand up and fight, nobody in the west will tolerate the coming job losses, there is going to be anarchy in this country, the IMF and world bank has been shafting nigeria for over 25 years and nobody does anything they just sit down bow their heads and pray for god to come down from heaven and save them, cowards, get ready for another round of austerity measures from your incoming president IBB, all of you psychophants singing his praises are all going to get what  you deserve.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Nobody: 2:40am On May 08, 2010
cap28:

they say those in glass houses should never throw stones - the life of the average nigerian in nigeria is nothing more than a life of unending misery and despair, yes britain has a huge budget deficit but you know what? i can guarantee you that when the govt starts trying to implement austerity measures that it has been threatenting to implement ie laying off people from their jobs, this country will descend into chaos, people in the west dont just bow their heads and allow their leaders to shaft them endlessly like the nigerian population allows its own leaders to do, here people stand up and fight, nobody in the west will tolerate the coming job losses, there is going to be anarchy in this country, the IMF and world bank has been shafting nigeria for over 25 years and nobody does anything they just sit down bow their heads and pray for god to come down from heaven and save them, cowards, get ready for another round of austerity measures from your incoming president IBB, all of you psychophants singing his praises are all going to get what you deserve.

^^hey, tell that that to the Brits who want their country back.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by SwtzMinx(f): 6:14am On May 08, 2010
.sad. .*teardr0p*. .
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by SwtzMinx(f): 6:14am On May 08, 2010
.sad. .*teardr0p*. .

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

A Dangerous Trip To Maiduguri On A Relief Mission with Pictures-Femi Owolabi / Oluyemi Taiwo Celebrates Makinde’s Coronavirus Recovery With N500 Recharge Cards / Uzodimma, Buni Submit APC Presidential Forms For Senate President Lawan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.