Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead (31511 Views)

See What Really Killed Sani Abacha & President Umaru Yar'adua / Musa Yar'adua Is The New President Of Nigeria! / Yar'Adua Is Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Princek12(m): 12:42am On May 06, 2010
He was partially dead; he is now fully dead.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by test: 12:43am On May 06, 2010
ehh, i tot he had died last year. wats going on here
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by MsTom(f): 12:44am On May 06, 2010
Funny, I kinda feel sympathy for the family. I guess they have now come to terms with his death. Eh ya
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Walert(m): 12:45am On May 06, 2010
May His soul rest in peace. He contributed his quota towards the overall development of his fatherland though his health hampered to a large extent this zeal that he has.
The political situation of Nigeria has finally changed as we approach next year.
I will be missing u,Yar'Adua.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by NaijaEcash(m): 12:46am On May 06, 2010
My condolences to the members of his immediate family.  cry
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Gunnaz007: 12:46am On May 06, 2010
Adieu President Umaru Yaradua, it is not your fault that you were plague with this disease! RIP!

President Jonathan, the prefix the north and your sycophant brothers did not want you to bear, sack the service chiefs with immediate effect!!
God is God, God is no man!! man proposes, God disposes!! Congratulations President Goodluck Jonathan, he has made your enemies your footstool!!!
cool cool cool
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Princek12(m): 12:47am On May 06, 2010
In all fairness, Yar'adua was the first Nigerian president to publicly declare his assets before assuming power, effectively setting a declaration with which to compare his assets upon leaving office. No other Nigerian president can say the same.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Amhatu(m): 12:47am On May 06, 2010
Rest In Peace  President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.

Hope we can all move forward and continue to achieve greatness for all of Nigeria and its people!

Pics of better days.

Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by EzeUche(m): 12:51am On May 06, 2010
Chai!!! I feel sorry for him and his family. Especially his mother. cry
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by wudd: 12:52am On May 06, 2010
seriously, is he always dying ni? dec, he died, feb he died, now he's dead. naa waa oh.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Borat1: 12:52am On May 06, 2010
Yar'adua had no hand in his being tossed around. Why doesnt he come around and kill turai as well. Baitch!
Now you can truly, truly REST
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by blackmann(m): 12:53am On May 06, 2010
EzeUche:

yeah i feel so sorry for hajia dada. she will be silently cursing turai now, i'm pretty sure.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by mamagee3(f): 12:55am On May 06, 2010
But, How are the Citizens sure that he didn't die few months ago only for the government to spread the news now? undecided
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Walert(m): 12:55am On May 06, 2010
Lamido Sanusi- CBN Governor[b][/b]- Your time is up! Nobody is there now to cover your ass for throwing thousands of Nigerians into unemployment market under the guise of your useless reform.
PLS, JUST RESIGN NOW.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by toshmann(m): 12:55am On May 06, 2010
EzeUche:

i feel sorry for the millions of nigerians who have been denied responsible govt for ages and their mothers. i feel sorry for the millions of nigerians who have died from poorly equipped hospitals and doctors on strike while govt officials travel abroad to treat themselves.

i feel sorry for the millions of nigerians who have left their country to live as beggars and 2nd class humans in other countries including ukraine, malaysia, sudan(sudan shocked) yemen etc

i feel sorry for those who died in incessant violence

i feel sorry for . . . i have no more sorry left to feel for many other nigerians who deserve it . . . . and they are not in govt
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by rickie4us(m): 12:58am On May 06, 2010
how come it is now they are telling us he is dead. I thought he died a long time ago.
My guess is that they are tired of all the lies or should I say the lies have gone extinct?
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by mamagee3(f): 12:59am On May 06, 2010
It still feels like a dream, Can't believe he actually died today, almost feels like the prayers of most Nairalanders has just been answered.

Probably, they'll stop posting caricature photos of him on Nairaland now that he's gone.
cheesy
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by finestboy1: 1:00am On May 06, 2010
Our Country’s first university-educated leader  embarassed embarassed embarassed
you can imagine that.
it shows u how far nigeria has to go,
what a shame lipsrsealed.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by OgidiBoy(m): 1:03am On May 06, 2010
toshmann:

i feel sorry for the millions of nigerians who have been denied responsible govt for ages and their mothers. i feel sorry for the millions of nigerians who have died from poorly equipped hospitals and doctors on strike while govt officials travel abroad to treat themselves.

i feel sorry for the millions of nigerians who have left their country to live as beggars and 2nd class humans in other countries including ukraine, malaysia, sudan(sudan shocked) yemen etc

i feel sorry for . . . i have no more sorry left to feel for many other nigerians who deserve it . . . . and they are not in govt

Continued,

I feel sorry for the thousands that die  from motor accidents due to the poor condition of federal roads in the East.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by aieromon(m): 1:03am On May 06, 2010
Oh crap undecided
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by platinumnk(f): 1:05am On May 06, 2010
toshmann:

+1

@topic- Umaru's been dead, they just got tired of fueling the gen for his life support.
Now I wonder about those who been running under the cloak of this man
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by bidemi12(m): 1:06am On May 06, 2010
toshmann:

Well said!
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by steroid: 1:06am On May 06, 2010
Irrespective of incompetences, can we accord the dead what is due them. SPEAK NOT EVIL OF THE DEAD,
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by PETER2020: 1:08am On May 06, 2010
CHAI!!! Habah! , BABAAAAHHHH, 'BABA GO SLOW' DON GO! MAY HIS SOUL R.I.P.P. (Rest In Perfect Peace). na u sabi.

IF U R IN DOUBT JUST FOLOW THIS LINK BELOW

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/8663824.stm

Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by toshmann(m): 1:08am On May 06, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Continued,

I feel sorry for the thousands that die  from motor accidents due to the poor condition of federal roads in the East.

i feel sorry for the millions of unemployed graduates roaming the streets in nigeria many of whom end up as political touts or worse still, criminals. . . then i feel sorry for their victims
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Emperor5c(m): 1:09am On May 06, 2010
After wasting my tax money,switching airport light and losing my phone in de process.now he's dead.RIP man!
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by solajacobs(m): 1:10am On May 06, 2010
Walahi, Andoaka would have convinced Nigeria that Yar Adua can rule from heaven[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][color=#990000][/color][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by finestboy1: 1:10am On May 06, 2010
After wasting millions of naira on his health, no miracle  because he was a dead man walking from the very beginning he became nigeria's president
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by Bigvilla(m): 1:12am On May 06, 2010
@bluetooth, i tot ur bluetooth is't working anymore. nw u r sure d man is gone. may his soul RIP.
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:12am On May 06, 2010
Na hin wife kill am,

Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by toshmann(m): 1:13am On May 06, 2010
steroid:

Irrespective of incompetences, can we accord the dead what is due them. SPEAK NOT EVIL OF THE DEAD,

who said the dead have any dues? did hitler recieve any good treatment after his death? did nero? did stalin? what good do these dead men deserve when their actions or inactions lead millions of others to their death?

why must poor people be made to feel sorry when big man dies whereas when poor people die en masse nobody notices

pls this guy was so incompetent, his wife was hopeless, his ministers were hoodlums. on his watch nigeria was taken back 5 centuries and you want me to weep for him?

i got relatives and friends to weep for. if i must weep.

if i shed a tear for this man, i must have borrowed it from a crocodile angry
Re: President Umaru Yar'adua Is Dead by zamzekx(m): 1:13am On May 06, 2010
now another story, hope the cabalz finally release the body of a just dead man who died some 150 + days ago. RIP, musa, now some ppl must answer many questions, starting with who brought up the idea to stop wasting tax payers' money on some live supports, to the originator of BBC broadcast. nigeria, what a sad good news!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Jonathan Will Win Saturday’s Presidential Election With Big Margin- Nuhu Ribadu / Buhari Receives Alpha Conde, President Of Guinea In Daura (Photos) / Lai Mohammed, Abba Kyari, El-Rufai & Attahiru Jega Meet At Kaduna Airport (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.