Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. (1571 Views)

Urgent: Toyota Corolla 2004 Engine Vibrates When Idle And When AC Is Turned On. / Bmw 320d 2007 Vs Bmw 330i 2007 - Review And Advice Needed / 20W50 Oils! Read And Stop Demonizing It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. by cynhamscakes(f): 11:02am On Mar 29, 2018
Two weeks ago, my car battery was stolen right inside my compound, the thief used a master key to open the car door.

So i heard a cage can be fabricated and welded into the battery space and secured with good padlock.
I also heard the bonnet can be padlocked too.
Another option which i'm considering is the ALARM SECURITY that makes noise when someone tries to buggle a car.
Are there any dangers to it? My major aim now is to secure my battery and my car(Toyota Camry pencil lite)

Please advice me a lady the safest thing i can do to protect my car.
Re: URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. by cynhamscakes(f): 11:06am On Mar 29, 2018
Someone say something please.
Re: URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. by cynhamscakes(f): 11:14am On Mar 29, 2018
Helppppp
Re: URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. by aieromon(m): 11:18am On Mar 29, 2018
cynhamscakes:
Helppppp

Call on Gazzuzz.

This battery cage welding business is looking like a potential goldmine.

PS₦ Remember to build a cage for your ECU
Re: URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. by cynhamscakes(f): 11:39am On Mar 29, 2018
Re: URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. by cynhamscakes(f): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Na wah oooo.
Re: URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. by ryms691(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
I think your car is at risk of being stolen.
Go get a comprehensive motor insurance policy at 3.5% of the value of your car. This comes with free car tracker.
Only cars of 1M and above can get this policy.
Call or WhatsApp: +2348162809308
Re: URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. by 3kay945(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
cynhamscakes:
Two weeks ago, my car battery was stolen right inside my compound, the thief used a master key to open the car door.

So i heard a cage can be fabricated and welded into the battery space and secured with good padlock.
I also heard the bonnet can be padlocked too.
Another option which i'm considering is the ALARM SECURITY that makes noise when someone tries to buggle a car.
Are there any dangers to it? My major aim now is to secure my battery and my car(Toyota Camry pencil lite)

Please advice me a lady the safest thing i can do to protect my car.

This happen in my area often. Though those vehicles were parked on the street, since then some do remove their battery to keep inside their rooms.
For me, I made a tall fence.

A good welder can be of help. You're lucky they didn't break your glass. My neighbor wasn't that lucky.
Re: URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. by baconline(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
Install an alarm system on the car,

1 Like

Re: URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. by nickxtra(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
ryms691:
I think your car is at risk of being stolen.
Go get a comprehensive motor insurance policy at 3.5% of the value of your car. This comes with free car tracker.
Only cars of 1M and above can get this policy.
Call or WhatsApp: +2348162809308
Not your private number, pls give details of where one can get comprehensive insurance cover @ 3.5%

1 Like

Re: URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. by cjfbn: 4:33am On Mar 30, 2018
Firstbank insurance
Re: URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. by Fogman(m): 5:17am On Mar 30, 2018
nickxtra:
Not your private number, pls give details of where one can get comprehensive insurance cover @ 3.5%

All my vehicles are on 3.5% comprehensive insurance from Law Union & Rock Insurance. Call Eddy 0802 839 4793 for assistance
Re: URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. by nickxtra(m): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Fogman:

All my vehicles are on 3.5% comprehensive insurance from Law Union & Rock Insurance. Call Eddy 0802 839 4793 for assistance
Can one get it for a Tokunbo car?
Re: URGENT! Toyota Camry Security Issues. Kindly Read And Advice. by Fogman(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
nickxtra:
Can one get it for a Tokunbo car?
Sure, all my vehicles are tokunbo

(1) (Reply)

See The Electric Keke Napep Built And Manufactured In Aba / See The Monster Oshkosh JLTVs That Will Part-replace The Iconic Humvees / Are Tokumbo Cars Really Worth The Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.