Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) (6946 Views)

I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) / My Boyfriend Squeezes & Sucks My Bo*obs Like Oranges....Please Advice Me (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by BornAgainMay: 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
I had issues with this Girl and She placed a Curse on Me, i had to reconcile with her bcz of the curse, i dont know what she will do to retrieve the curse.... Help me please, we are now in good terms n she told me that, i should never try to Dump her or i will live miserably l...

1 Like

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Offpoint: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
where's the curse? you must be a chicken sha

6 Likes

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
the only way the curse can work is if u were d one that disvirgined her.if not then forget matter.

1 Like

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by izaray(f): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Offpoint:
where's the curse? you must be a chicken sha
Maybe op is still on the curse placed on him na cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
grin

No need to curse... grin

If i were the girl , i will juz let the KARMA fvcck his black azz & i make sure that i watch it in 3D version cool

1 Like

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Offpoint: 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
izaray:
Maybe op is still on the curse placed on him na cheesy
I swear

1 Like

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Danielomisco(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
lefulefu:
the only way the curse can work is if u were d one that disvirgined her.if not then forget matter.
i disvirgined one girl and she has bin wishin me evil.I refused disvirginin her for the fear of all dis kind of tlk bt she begged n i agreed.we later had disagreement n splitted bt still shes on my case.advice bro

1 Like

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Danielomisco:
i disvirgined one girl and she has bin wishin me evil.I refused disvirginin her for the fear of all dis kind of tlk bt she begged n i agreed.we later had disagreement n splitted bt still shes on my case.advice bro
be humble and go to her place to beg hercheesy. Virgin curses do come to pass cos of dat blood dat was spilled during the sex.it seals the pact b/w u and her. Beg and pet her and buy anything that she really likes just to keep her in a good moodcheesy.but ensure she reverses the curse.

2 Likes

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Danielomisco(m): 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ú
lefulefu:
be humble and go to her place to beg hercheesy. Virgin curses do come to pass cos of dat blood dat was spilled during the sex.it seals the pact b/w u and her. Beg and pet her and buy anything that she really likes just to keep her in a good moodcheesy.but ensure she reverses the curse.
I did that b4 then she said she didnt mean what she said b4
Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
Danielomisco:
ÚI did that b4 then she said she didnt mean what she said b4
ehn even at that still tell her u want her to use her mouth to reverse the curse.its very important bro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Guy e don be for you. If you marry anytime u wan release na blood go comout grin the only way to break that curse is to drink her period blood twice daily for 5days. True story

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Opentokwowledge: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
Your own don jam you oh. Miserable life bii ti bawo? On top ordinary pusee oh...After all the suffer wey your Mama don suffer for your head? Ogbeni, sheybi you still get Mama? Report am to her nah make den slug it out make she know say slave sef get papa angry

1 Like

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by BornAgainMay: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bantam:
Guy e don be for you. If you marry anytime u wan release na blood go comout grin the only way to break that curse is to drink her period blood twice daily for 5days. True story

Huh?

1 Like

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Teaser0904(f): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Before nko?e go catch you sotey,you go dey find her to beg. grin
Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by BornAgainMay: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
Teaser0904:
Before nko?e go catch you sotey,you go dey find her to beg. grin

But she enjoyed it and was the one who requested for it....
Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Dollarship(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
When guys don Bleep one girl we go feel like king solomon later on........ lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
You Are Finished

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Cadec007(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
lefulefu:
on point
Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Cadec007(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bantam:
what!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Cadec007(m): 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2018
BornAgainMay:

Huh?
me sef shock oo
Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Cadec007:
what!!!
grin
Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Sheuns(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bantam:

Bros, u sure? Fear dey catch me o for this statement
Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sheuns:

Bros, u sure? Fear dey catch me o for this statement
Lmao how many u don disvirgin? Badoo grin
Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
cool
lefulefu:
woli agba ... Ummmh! Do you still need holy water and incense so your starter pack can be complete...

See curse analysis

1 Like

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Sheuns(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bantam:

Lmao how many u don disvirgin? Badoo grin

I never do any virgin before, but I'm about to take on one now, she claims she's a v and I wan confirm. I no fit dey drink blood o. grin
Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sheuns:

I never do any virgin before, but I'm about to take on one now, she claims she's a v and I wan confirm. I no fit dey drink blood o. grin
Haha u be vampire? it's just a myth I heard from one gal to scare away guys from hit and run grin
Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by amakadihot87(f): 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
BornAgainMay:
I had issues with this Girl and She placed a Curse on Me, i had to reconcile with her bcz of the curse, i dont know what she will do to retrieve the curse.... Help me please, we are now in good terms n she told me that, i should never try to Dump her or i will live miserably l...
........corper relax
Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Sheuns(m): 7:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bantam:

Haha u be vampire? it's just a myth I heard from one gal to scare away guys from hit and run grin

Better o. I no wan make one girl go use swear reset my plans and future abeg. grin
Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by thanki410(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pinky and the brain , pinky and the brain , Pinky and the brain , brain , brain ,brain, brain....

1 Like

Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Sheuns:

Better o. I no wan make one girl go use swear reset my plans and future abeg. grin
Lol safe
Re: Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
doctorkush:
cool woli agba ... Ummmh! Do you still need holy water and incense so your starter pack can be complete...

See curse analysis
kush kush my nigga wetin dey?cheesy see guy based wetin my grandfather tell me back then....the curses of virgins dey hold strong oooocheesy. As long as na u tear d hymen if d virgin lay a curse on u wen offended it will go thru. Now iyam talking of real virgins and not dose ones wey dey use alum strengthen their vaginal muscles or dose that take it through the backdoor if u know wat i meancheesy.apart frm virgin curses...parents curses also dey work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Students Twerking In Class In The Absence Of Their Teacher, Boys Watch / He Came Under My Sheet And Guess What Happened ( Pictures) / African Men Suck Boobs As If They Are Chewing Sugarcane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.