Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. (4957 Views)

I Typed "Krest" On Google And They Brought This Picture. Why? / I Brought Prostitutes And Give My Friends During My Birthday (video) / Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by Fuckernizer: 2:35am On Jun 19, 2022
I had to create this new account. I can't sleep. I think I have committed a grave mistake, and it might cost me my life. I can't even type this with a straight face, I'm so ashamed and scared at the same time. Today was my girlfriend's mom burial. I love her so much, i really do, and the love was mutual.

I even introduced her to my mother, so did she. About two months ago, her mother died, and today was the burial. As a loving boyfriend, i decided I was going to be there by her side all day, because she needed me. Ever since her mother died, we've never had sex. So today while she was getting ready to attend the church mass (catholic), I kinda barge into her naked in her room (She just finished bathing) and was wearing a towel that was revealing her bust, and thigh.

I was full of lust, I leaned over and kissed her, and it led to a quickie, I won't call it sex, because it was a big mistake, and shouldn't have happened in the first place. It all happened so fast, and I have myself to blame. This night, I keep hallucinating about her dead mother. I keep seeing her face in every corner. I feel like she going to suffocate me to death while I'm sleeping. Right now, all the lights in my rooms are turned on.

Help me guys, it was a mistake, and its not intentional at all. How do I overcome this dilemma? Will her mother come after me?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by HopeNeverDies: 2:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Damnnnn!!! You bleeped ur babe, how does this affect u ?? Just curious

When it's not that you bleeped her Mom.. LoL

15 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by royal231(m): 2:54am On Jun 19, 2022
Lol u for bang the ghost join.. No time

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 19, 2022
What can we do for you?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by zolajpower: 3:18am On Jun 19, 2022
Fuckernizer:
I had to create this new account. I can't sleep. I think I have committed a grave mistake, and it might cost me my life. I can't even type this with a straight face, I'm so ashamed and scared at the same time. Today was my girlfriend's mom burial. I love her so much, i really do, and the love was mutual.

I even introduced her to my mother, so did she. About two months ago, her mother died, and today was the burial. As a loving boyfriend, i decided I was going to be there by her side all day, because she needed me. Ever since her mother died, we've never had sex. So today while she was getting ready to attend the church mass (catholic), I kinda barge into her naked in her room (She just finished bathing) and was wearing a towel that was revealing her bust, and thigh.

I was full of lust, I leaned over and kissed her, and it led to a quickie, I won't call it sex, because it was a big mistake, and shouldn't have happened in the first place. It all happened so fast, and I have myself to blame. This night, I keep hallucinating about her dead mother. I keep seeing her face in every corner. I feel like she going to suffocate me to death while I'm sleeping. Right now, all the lights in my rooms are turned on.

Help me guys, it was a mistake, and its not intentional at all. How do I overcome this dilemma? Will her mother come after me?

Go and confess during the Thanksgiving mass that u fúcked her beloved daughter and everyone will forgive and which will include her

9 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by Cypress042(m): 3:22am On Jun 19, 2022
Stop doing imaginations, this is real life man cool how would the quickie affect her mothers ghost? Recieve sense man grin

17 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by Akakanfirstclass(m): 3:40am On Jun 19, 2022
the guilt u should have is the guilt of fornication..
whether on ur g.f mum's burial day or her birthday. .
it doesn't matter abeg.
the only person u are indebted to is God.
ask for mercies..
and if you somehow see ur g.f mum coming in dream to ask u why...
then tell her to give u sure 2odds or a wining coupon ticket make u cash out use marry the daughter..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by promzy555(m): 3:47am On Jun 19, 2022
I use God take beg u, carry ur yeye post comot for NL. Na post of how Nigeria go beta we want dey see.

Which kind person u be self? How that wan take be problem. Wetin pain me pass na say I read ur yeye post to d end.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by kollinz1234(m): 3:55am On Jun 19, 2022
@op, na you kill the mama? Talk true o
Why ghost go de appear for who no kill am grin
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by fineboynl(m): 4:42am On Jun 19, 2022
It might be abomination for their culture. Most culture don't do anything exciting or pleasureble until they put their dead to rest.

The day I lost my dead. There was this girl that I was expecting. When I got the news on phone. she later called me that she was coming but I had to cut her short to forget it.

It's not that I cannot sleep with her. It's just respect to the dead.
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by Munzy14(m): 5:32am On Jun 19, 2022
Fuckernizer:

Dude wake up!

Your mind just they finger your brain.

Snap out of Imagination bro..You see why they up hold strength of a woman... cheesy Your girlfriend is probably enjoying her sleep...Despite being bereaved and the sex. But you are here worried.

I mean these things are natural..Some moments you both might be in the mood despite facing serious task...The task can wait while you ease yourselves...Humans should allow nature take it's place in peace.

Dude! Snap out of that Imagination fast..Go and gist with your baby.
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 19, 2022
Forget am abeg, no be you kill am
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by gasparpisciotta: 5:53am On Jun 19, 2022
@fuckernizer here is the solution that you seek:

1 pregnant local goat black color
1 25 liter palm oil in tin (garawa)
1 carton of croaker fish
1 bale of white linen material
Make sure you pay for the coffin

Go to the burial party in white wrapper only with all these items and donate to her family.

A cleansing ritual will be performed for you.

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by matrix199(m): 5:58am On Jun 19, 2022
Lol
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by tmoneyu: 6:17am On Jun 19, 2022
Fuckernizer:

Kikiki, I hope you are not high on odogwu bitters or Alomo bitters, you guys had a consensual quickie, you seeing her mums face meant that she is watching u and she will deal with you if u play with her daughter, I had that kind of dream when I was wooing my wife, her late mum came to me and warned me that if make her daughter happy that she will make road for us to be rich, anytime we had issues with Mt wife, things will turn very bad but when we are good, money will flow right and center, this is a true life story.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by aktolly54(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Some people don't understand the dead woman spirit is still around even though people with ordinary eye can't see her unless your third eyes (chakra) is open. The spirit of the dead know what happened and you shouldn't have done shit like that that very day. Talk to elder and find a way to appease the dead
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2022
promzy555:
I use God take beg u, carry ur yeye post comot for NL. Na post of how Nigeria go beta we want dey see.

Which kind person u be self? How that wan take be problem. Wetin pain me pass na say I read ur yeye post to d end.
then create one
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by ITbomb(m): 6:52am On Jun 19, 2022
Who never banq for burial, hands in the air?

Something I don do twice and the two of them love me more for lifting their mood
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by IsellSmartTvs: 7:04am On Jun 19, 2022
This is just social anxiety from ur end.
Stop overworking ur thoughts,u both consented to the act.
If she’s not seeing her moms ghost,then u shouldn’t also cool

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by Rexymania(m): 7:07am On Jun 19, 2022
Sorry, the dead does not have power on the living... Except a familiar spirit came to attack you. Well, what's so big about sex anyway?
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 19, 2022
Fuckernizer:

You better run for your life life. She is defo coming after you.
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by frozen70(f): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Fuckernizer:

Her late mother has no business with whatever you are thinking

What you are passing through was as a result of your insensitive to things that needed your presence, even if you don't have money to contribute for the burial

You were supposed to be with the family helping hands and making sure that everything will go well and the family will be proud of you that you actively participated in the burial

But because you cared less, that's why you have the feeling of sex under such moments

Deal. With it, at least you have let yourself down before your girl friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by Walkee: 8:46am On Jun 19, 2022
Rubbish
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by promzy555(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
then create one
Since you said u created another account, I believe u are the op.

I strongly believe ur write-up did not happen
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by DroppingLiquid: 9:12am On Jun 19, 2022
Mtcheww. You didn't even get an STD.

Fuckernizer:

Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 19, 2022
ok
ikotunblog:
Good English is very important there is nothing like "How was your day" is either you say "How was your day" or rather say "How was your day" The "How" is supposed to come before "Was" then followed by "Day" so stop saying "How was your day" and start saying "How was your day"..period
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by MemoriesAndMe: 9:30am On Jun 19, 2022
I really pray mods don't push this to frontpage because the story makes zero sense.
OP, are you high or something?
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by EbenezerTriumph: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2022
royal231:
Lol u for bang the ghost join.. No time
grin hahahahahaha
Re: I Can't Sleep... I Brought This Curse Upon Myself. by yetunsbay(m): 10:11am On Jun 19, 2022
Op,be warned ooo so funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Husband Does These 15 Things, He’s The BEST Husband Ever / Rate Ma New Look / Kenyan Minister Cries After Her Husband Leaked Her Sex Tape (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.