Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! (3270 Views)

I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / Cant Wait For School To Start Tomorow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by Beke2020: 1:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Good Morning Admin,

Please ma,and sorry for coming to your inbox.Help me post and hide my id.My husband has not been in Nigeria for two years and these years I haven’t had s*x.My strength is failing me i cant bear it any longer.I always feel the urge now.Please ma what should i do? thanks

Anonymous,

Kindly use link to drop your comments. God bless you all NL's

https://livelystones.com.ng/without-intercourse-two-yearshelpi-cant-wait-anymore/#comment-1807
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by SUPERPACK: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
use the pestle in your kitchen to satisfy your borehole, and stop disturbing us

6 Likes

Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
He's your husband, isn't it?
Y'all should do the video call thingy.

Wait...

This might even be risky...

I hope she gets the advice that'd suit her.
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by Yunjeezy(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by Opentokwowledge: 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
How much are they selling dildoé?

2 Likes

Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Beke2020:

Good Morning Admin,

Please ma,and sorry for coming to your inbox.Help me post and hide my id.My husband has not been in Nigeria for two years and these years I haven’t had s*x.My strength is failing me i cant bear it any longer.I always feel the urge now.Please ma what should i do? thanks

Anonymous,

https://livelystones.com.ng/without-intercourse-two-yearshelpi-cant-wait-anymore/#comment-1807

I'm here if she'd be willing to pay
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by Beke2020: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
You don't have to sound like that
SUPERPACK:
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by don4real18(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
She should meet me grin
There must be benefits attached
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by czarina(f): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
This lady will just be stealing stories from facebook groups on the days she's not "forging" them . Hand go meet you one day
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by bobokeshington: 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
emwyy:

I'm here if she'd be willing to pay

Stinking Ass Lickers
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by Khd95(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
let the spirirt of chidinma okeke/cucumber possess u ma,for its better for u that way than to cheat on ur hubby grin wink
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
bobokeshington:

Stinking Ass Lickers

Your real mom
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by habsydiamond(m): 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Olosho oshi....no be for better for worse..... normally as Ur husband dey alive why u go fvck another man when he never die....that's fornication mehn...don't indulge in it....cos it's against god's commandments...wait for him or masturbate with cucumber or Dil do...
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by MissRaine69(f): 1:13am On Mar 30, 2018
Beke2020:

Good Morning Admin,

Anonymous,

If you can’t look at the bigger picture or understand that nothing good comes without sacrifice its best you leave that marriage and go and do whatever it is you want to do as a single woman
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:00am On Mar 30, 2018
MissRaine69:

If you can’t look at the bigger picture or understand that nothing good comes without sacrifice its best you leave. That marriage and go and do whatever it is you want to do as a single woman
God bless you for this!
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by HappyScent: 2:03am On Mar 30, 2018
My sister keep urself busy with chuch activity.pray to God to kill the flesh and the urge,I bet u,u will be fine.its work for me,this my fouth year off sex
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by ednut1(m): 7:36am On Mar 30, 2018
Bloggers and fabrication of stories ehn
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 30, 2018
HappyScent:
My sister keep urself busy with chuch activity.pray to God to kill the flesh and the urge,I bet u,u will be fine.its work for me,this my fouth year off sex

No come here dey bobo us
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by IdeyFindWife: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2018
HappyScent:

Chai, blessed are you amongst women.
I keep saying it. Beta gals still dey boku and searching; boys just be lookin in all the wrong places hoping to snatch #properWifeMaterials off the Club Dance floor!
Keep it up
Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2018
SUPERPACK:

Re: No Intercourse For Two Years,help,i Cant Wait Anymore! by Beke2020: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Chai, blessed are you amongst women.
I keep saying it. Beta gals still dey boku and searching; boys just be lookin in all the wrong places hoping to snatch #properWifeMaterials off the Club Dance floor!
Keep it up
I concur

(1) (Reply)

The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts / 9 Types Of Women You MUST Totally Avoid. (if You're A Guy) / Why Are Nigerian Men So Unromantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.