Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts (3274 Views)

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / The Simple But Bitter Truth About All Men. / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by snowwhyte607: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2018
AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN!!!
FACTS
1. You are asking for her number another guy is deleting that very number from his phone.

2. One guy texts her "Good morning" another dude is texting her "thanks for last night"

3. While one man is busy consoling and comforting her for menstrual pains, another dude is busy rejoicing because she's not pregnant.

4. When you go through your girlfriend's phone never look for messages with guys. Look for chats between her and her best friend that's where the heartbreaking truth is.

5. A man can work for 10 years with unemployed wife and still be happy. But a woman will work 5 days and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.

6. She calls you while secretly hoping you won't pick up the call so that she can blame you later for not answering her call.

7. No one has more cousins and uncles than a cheating girlfriend. My brother, no matter how beautiful or humble she can be never ever trust a woman with all your heart.

8. If you help a lady when she's in trouble, she will surely remember you when she's in trouble again. Be extra careful my brothers and stop the habit of making promises during sex otherwise you will die poor.

9. "I love you unconditionally"...that's a lie my brother, a man is loved under the condition that he provides.

10. Brotherman... work hard, make money and don't waste your time and energy lifting heavy objects in the gym so as to look attractive, no African lady can choose six packs over six cars!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by xendra: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Which part of this is bitter now undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by Offpoint: 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
playing Eminem "lucky you" after that I'll play "not alike", then "fall" then "greatest" then I'll finally be back to comment and say what I have in mind.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by NorthernSerene(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
xendra:
All of them.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by milemimi93(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
xendra:
2,3;10
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
snowwhyte607:
AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN!!!
FACTS
1. You are asking for her number another guy is deleting that very number from his phone.

2. One guy texts her "Good morning" another dude is texting her "thanks for last night"

3. While one man is busy consoling and comforting her for menstrual pains, another dude is busy rejoicing because she's not pregnant.

4. When you go through your girlfriend's phone never look for messages with guys. Look for chats between her and her best friend that's where the heartbreaking truth is.

5. A man can work for 10 years with unemployed wife and still be happy. But a woman will work 5 days and the whole community will know about the unemployed husband.

6. She calls you while secretly hoping you won't pick up the call so that she can blame you later for not answering her call.

7. No one has more cousins and uncles than a cheating girlfriend. My brother, no matter how beautiful or humble she can be never ever trust a woman with all your heart.

8. If you help a lady when she's in trouble, she will surely remember you when she's in trouble again. Be extra careful my brothers and stop the habit of making promises during sex otherwise you will die poor.

9. "I love you unconditionally"...that's a lie my brother, a man is loved under the condition that he provides.

10. Brotherman... work hard, make money and don't waste your time and energy lifting heavy objects in the gym so as to look attractive, no African lady can choose six packs over six cars!
Lovely!

Make I add my own...

11. if you meet a woman for the first time and she asks about your mum, don't be deceived, she's not asking because she loves your mum, she's simply asking to know if your mum is still alive or not because 99.9% of women dislike their mother in laws as they always wish them dead.

12. Guys don't be deceived, our women enjoy it when you're playing the bed game more than you guys. Despite this, guys would still spend all they have on them instead of prioritising it.If she asks you for money which you don't truly have, don't think she'd deprive you of the game. Don't force her cos she'd come for it whenever she needs you.

13. Don't spend all you have when she's in need of money. No matter how much you shower on her, anytime there's a fight or altercation between you, she'd still tell you to mention one thing you've done for her since she met you grin

Above all, I respect and appreciate our women. They're awesome.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by Nasri100(m): 11:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
Offpoint:
playing Eminem "lucky you" after that I'll play "not alike", then "fall" then "greatest" then I'll finally be back to comment and say what I have in mind.

New album is incredible. Waiting for him to reply MGK diss.

On topic, it took me a while to understand 8 properly after years of suffering. If you dont do it, another person will, she wont die. Just do anything at your own pace.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by Offpoint: 11:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nasri100:

New album is incredible. Waiting for him to reply MGK diss.

On topic, it took me a while to understand 8 properly after years of suffering. If you dont do it, another person will, she wont die. Just do anything at your own pace.

lol, Em is known for ending rappers careers with his lyrical weapons and for sure he's gonna reply MGK and might end his career lyrically... JA rule can testify to that.

I give MGK credit, he had enough balls to diss Em back with his "Rap devil"

I respect Eminem, at 45 his still hot lyrically like fire.

I wonder why nairaland is not updating us on that

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by Nasri100(m): 11:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
Offpoint:

lol, Em is known for ending rappers careers with his lyrical weapons and for sure he's gonna reply MGK and might end his career lyrically... JA rule can testify to that.

lol tbh. On the diss, kudos that he had the balls but mehn nothing new in his bars. Mocking Eminem’s age and height? lmao weak as hell. I didn’t learn one new thing in MGK diss cause he is bringing up stuffs Em already raps in his own songs.

Then he brought Hailie into it which is taking another ugly dimension.

I trust Em is coming with fire and fury
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by Offpoint: 11:43pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nasri100:

lol tbh. On the diss, kudos that he had the balls but mehn nothing new in his bars. Mocking Eminem’s age and height? lmao weak as hell. I didn’t learn one new thing in MGK diss cause he is bringing up stuffs Em already raps in his own songs.

Then he brought Hailie into it which is taking another ugly dimension.

I trust Em is coming with fire and fury

When I go through that songs and came across " I am the prodigy, how could I even look up to you
You ain't as tall as me
5'8" and I'm 6'4"

and mentioning of hailie, Paul, and them mocking of Em last four Album... I knew MGK just bit more than he can chew... he's done for for.

I'm waiting if Drake will diss Em backgrin
Eminem no well at allgrin
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by thesicilian: 11:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Offpoint:
That album is off the hook menh! The guy still keeps finding a new way to impress his audience.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by Offpoint: 12:01am On Sep 05, 2018
thesicilian:

That album is off the hook menh! The guy still keeps finding a new way to impress his audience.
I'm afraid Eminem may rap till he's 80, then he'll drop his last album "RETIREMENT"

he nailed every track on Kamikaze, and literally disses everyone toogrin

it's been long I enjoy a good rap.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by thesicilian: 12:07am On Sep 05, 2018
Offpoint:

I'm afraid Eminem may rap till he's 80, then he'll drop his last album "RETIREMENT"

he nailed every track on Kamikaze, and literally disses everyone toogrin

it's been long I enjoy a good rap.
Hahaha
He's a f**king legend.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by Nasri100(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2018
Offpoint:

When I go through that songs and came across " I am the prodigy, how could I even look up to you
You ain't as tall as me
5'8" and I'm 6'4"

and mentioning of hailie, Paul, and them mocking of Em last four Album... I knew MGK just bit more than he can chew... he's done for for.

I'm waiting if Drake will diss Em backgrin
Eminem no well at allgrin

Haha same here man grin grin
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by Offpoint: 7:55am On Sep 05, 2018
Nasri100:

Haha same here man grin grin
I wonder why nairaland don't post foreign news and trend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by gentlegenius(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2018
snowwhyte607:
AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN!!!
FACTS

SMH for this No. 10...
I always visit the gym to lift heavy objects and build an attractive body, not to impress any girl, but to enhance my body and improve my health.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by Nasri100(m): 8:42am On Sep 05, 2018
Offpoint:

I wonder why nairaland don't post foreign news and trend

I think maybe traffic wise. They post mainly news Nigerians will react to.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by MrWondah(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2018
And the just derailed the thread.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by goodnewscliff(m): 9:51am On Sep 05, 2018
9ja gals!!!!!! How faaaaa?? angry grin grin......wetin 9ja guys come do una like dizz?
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by bitcoinvin(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2018
xendra:

the part that u a Runs girl with Many cousin;uncles and brothers
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by Deckline(m): 12:36pm On Sep 05, 2018
xendra:
The fact that you are too dumb to comprehend!
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by otottootooto: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2018
b4 nkor
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by snowwhyte607: 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2018
awelekiti:
Lovely!

Make I add my own...

11. if you meet a woman for the first time and she asks about your mum, don't be deceived, she's not asking because she loves your mum, she's simply asking to know if your mum is still alive or not because 99.9% of women dislike their mother in laws as they always wish them dead.

12. Guys don't be deceived, our women enjoy it when you're playing the bed game more than you guys. Despite this, guys would still spend all they have on them instead of prioritising it.If she asks you for money which you don't truly have, don't think she'd deprive you of the game. Don't force her cos she'd come for it whenever she needs you.

13. Don't spend all you have when she's in need of money. No matter how much you shower on her, anytime there's a fight or altercation between you, she'd still tell you to mention one thing you've done for her since she met you grin

grin
awelekiti:
Lovely!

Make I add my own...

Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by Neurotika: 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2018
Offpoint:

Em was childish. Took him 6 years to reply to reply a mild joke from a boy/a nobody of 21 then. 'The big bad bully of rap can't take a joke. How ironic.

NB - My greatest rapper alive tho but gotta say it as it is.
Re: The Bitter Truth About Women: Must Read Facts by Internet247(m): 10:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
MGK career already dead since he recorded Rap devil
Em gon smoke that niG%r grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Twerk And Shake Her Heavy Backside To Shade Tonto Dikeh Ex / How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] / Why Do Some Girls Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.