Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through (3560 Views)

Is Anyone Making Money From Upwork, I Have A Deal For You / I Need A Mentor On Upwork, I Am Willing To Pay / How I Made My First Dollar Online (discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by bkuranga(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2018
Fidelmalek:
message me 08113363310

You are not on Whatsapp.

U can reach me on 07066336226
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by sawdi: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2018
bkuranga:
Good day,
Before we proceed, can you pls clear your mind of e-books selling? Because that is what most NL users has been made to believe will end threads like this.

I once create a thread on transcription, you can check my profile if you feel the need. That particular thread was put under advert by one of Nairaland moderators, I guessed that is a way for them to make threads made by people like me who dont know any of the Mods or bribe them to be invisible, anyway I hope this won't be pushed so roughly like the previous one.

So, as the topic reads 'Earn your first dollar on Upwork-- I will guide you through'.

The aim is to guide newbies to earn that must difficult and important first dollar on Upwork, I never and will never promise you 500 or 1000 dollars. But i will surely see you earn your first dollar if you are the type that is ready for challenges, even if you don't have any skills to complete task.

In a yoruba man voice - Ah, ai struggullud finding ways to climb the ladder on Upwork which I'm still trying to and know I will continue to.

But I don't want you to face the problems I faced.

I don't know what the moderators will do this time around, maybe I will be banned, who knows?

naijacutee
dominique
puskin
FOD

Kindly check my topic well, I violate no rule. So don't move it this time

But still i am considering creating a whatsapp group and sharing the link here, in case the moderators put this thread somewhere hidden again or do something worse.

What is your suggestion guys? And can you please show an interest if u have one? As that will really encourage me to push on against any adversity.

Let's do this. Both on nairaland m whatsapp.
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by kolad59: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
Are we using nairaland or WhatsApp baba?
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Emmysteve(m): 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Where is the OP now?
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Oluwatosin98(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by mistayeancah(m): 5:47am On Apr 05, 2018
bkuranga, I am interested. Have you created the whatsapp group yet?
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by MrScamp(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2018
This is my number. 08119330879
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by ugjeks(m): 9:37am On Apr 06, 2018
my number 08036988642
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by ChikaStephnie: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2018
My number: 08136365603
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by dokdave(m): 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2018
TRUSWIT EXCHANGE

I Buy PayPal funds at the rate of 315-320/$.

You want to exchange your
-Fiverr
-Upwork
-Afilliate marketing Funds.

For real cash and instant payment.

Contact me through my bio ASAP

Trustwit Exchange�

I buy Amazon, Itunes and other gift cards at good rates. Now you can send or receive money easily.

Send your Gift card in USD, CAD, CHF, GBP, NZD, AUD or any other currency via whatsapp(+2348103934156) to me and money will be sent to your acct/your recipient's acct via transfer.

CHECK BIO FOR MORE DETAILS
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Damitism: 5:35pm On Apr 06, 2018
I just got my account approved. Can you add me to your WhatsApp group?
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Alexyem(m): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2018
+22575386003
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by amy4you(f): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
has the WhatsApp group been created? pls the link
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by bkuranga(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
I'm very sorry guys, I couldn't update the thread.

You can join the whatsapp group by dropping a message for me>>
https:///send?phone=2347066336226

Please don't join if your aim is to spam.
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by daddio(m): 2:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
bkuranga:

You can join the whatsapp group here>>
https:///JjgpmxD3DMZHlOqW86KFkU

The link is not available

Kindly add me please 08068101904
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by ceecia(f): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
The website link isn't working.
bkuranga:
Good day,
Before we proceed, can you pls clear your mind of e-books selling? Because that is what most NL users has been made to believe will end threads like this.

I once create a thread on transcription, you can check my profile if you feel the need. That particular thread was put under advert by one of Nairaland moderators, I guessed that is a way for them to make threads made by people like me who dont know any of the Mods or bribe them to be invisible, anyway I hope this won't be pushed so roughly like the previous one.

So, as the topic reads 'Earn your first dollar on Upwork-- I will guide you through'.

The aim is to guide newbies to earn that must difficult and important first dollar on Upwork, I never and will never promise you 500 or 1000 dollars. But i will surely see you earn your first dollar if you are the type that is ready for challenges, even if you don't have any skills to complete task.

In a yoruba man voice - Ah, ai struggullud finding ways to climb the ladder on Upwork which I'm still trying to and know I will continue to.

But I don't want you to face the problems I faced.

I don't know what the moderators will do this time around, maybe I will be banned, who knows?

naijacutee
dominique
puskin
FOD

Kindly check my topic well, I violate no rule. So don't move it this time

But still i am considering creating a whatsapp group and sharing the link here, in case the moderators put this thread somewhere hidden again or do something worse.

What is your suggestion guys? And can you please show an interest if u have one? As that will really encourage me to push on against any adversity.

10-04-2018 13:21

You can join the whatsapp group here>>
https:///JjgpmxD3DMZHlOqW86KFkU

Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Habibatuley23: 5:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by bkuranga(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Link updated now.
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by Asaye77(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2018
plz add me 08029549388
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by trendymiss(f): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Interested..

Cant join link..
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by bkuranga(m): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2018
Tutorial started on Whatsapp already.
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by iambash: 9:03am On May 20, 2018
Still open.
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by gentlejay007(m): 12:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
ID card verified Male USA Upwork Account for Sale!! It can apply for all jobs on Upwork and all jobs available for Freelancers only in USA. Mode of verification is USA National ID card. You will have no problem logging in from anywhere with this account because of the ID card verification on the account and the holder of the account in US is readily available to fix any upcoming issues you may have with Upwork. This is real and no false stories here. Check signature for my contact.
Price: 60k (Negotiable)
Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by funlord(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2018
iambash:
Still open.

Do not deal with the moniker that quoted you without an escrow present

1 Like

Re: Earn Your First Dollar On Upwork-- I Will Guide You Through by iambash: 11:39am On Dec 05, 2018
funlord:

Do not deal with the moniker that quoted you without an escrow present

Thanks bro. I will be careful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portfolio Nad Debt Management Institute Of Nigeria / My Daily Routine As a freelancer / Start A Profiting Business Online [READ MORE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.