Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment (23794 Views)

Buhari Condemns Boko Haram Killings, Urges Military To Sustain Attacks On Terror / Buhari Condemns Sokoto Killings, Plans New Security Measures / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested In Abuja On Arrival From Foreign Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by degamemaster(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
There is something we have been suspecting which Aisha knows much about but unfortunately, the buhari's media cows and zombies will not agree.

Madam, though you're a corrupt prostitute but I like your habit of speaking up against the almighty dullard and his cabals. grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nasir123:

Thank you.

In any case, comments here shows most Nigerians(especially Nairalanders) lack some basic skill on COMMON SENSE.

For those who may want to know,the wife of the president is simply telling her husband to do the needful about our medical system. But low brain humans will never grab.

Ask yourself,
How many first lady had ever speak the reality in the past

I so much pity Nigerians.
God bless you for this my brother .
Happy to read a reasonable comment like this.
Reading comments on Nairaland here can be so so annoying.
I wonder how some people reason.
Hajia Aisha is a very good wife and mother of a nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Richyicon(m): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:
Only God knows when Buhari touched this woman last

I even heard Buhari has erectile dysfunctional disease

A husband that doesn't remember anything including his age how would he remember his wife has a hole between her legs

I pity Aisha the kind of konji that this woman is facing only the gods of the land knows
say something reasonable for once
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by maxzzo1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Which kind mental people dey Naija sef

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Nasir123(m): 5:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66264854:

God bless you for this my brother .
Happy to read a reasonable comment like this.
Reading comments on Nairaland here can be so so annoying.
I wonder how some people reason.
Hajia Aisha is a very good wife and mother of a nation.

Thanks.
And God bless u 2.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by enemyofprogress: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Useless woman. The one wet your son and husband dey go no be foreign abi?
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by 8stargeneral: 5:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
But why taking ur son abroad since d surgery was successful here in nigeria
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by 8stargeneral: 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tell ur vegetable husband to cancel his medical trip to uk dis week,no need.
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by opribo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
It has been reported that Bubu is leaving again on medical vacation for an undisclosed number of days in the first week of April, so what does her statement mean now. Is she trying to tell us something we don't know. Maybe he is going for something else different from medical they should say it fast before it will leak and go viral. If they are going to change battery let them say so.
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by erico2k2(m): 5:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nasir123:

Thank you.

In any case, comments here shows most Nigerians(especially Nairalanders) lack some basic skill on COMMON SENSE.

For those who may want to know,the wife of the president is simply telling her husband to do the needful about our medical system. But low brain humans will never grab.

Ask yourself,
How many first lady had ever speak on reality in the past

I so much pity Nigerians.
Spit!
I hate to say this but you are the one who lack comprehension,
Did you miss the part where she said the Hospitals abroad did nothing for her Son rather it was the Nigerian Hospitals? Look, what is bad is bad, She has no moral ground to speak or advice Nigerians on this subject, she should just remain in da ozaa room.
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Pinkyposh(f): 5:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
I'm not surprised Mrs boko Haram wife......... That was why your husband said you belong to the kitchen and the other room.
Why not practice what you preach... hypocrite
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Nwaohafia1: 5:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:

A husband that doesn't remember anything including his age how would he remember his wife has a hole between her legs

I pity Aisha the kind of konji that this woman is facing only the gods of the land knows

I heard oooo? don't quote...it is Yahya Bello that owns that hole now.
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66264317:
Wailers are just so pathetic.... This kinda statement never came out from their corrupt ex first lady's mouth in 6 years.
Bunch of hypocrites.
Shut up and go and sell your barbeque.
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Bede2u(m): 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
seguno2:

Is hypocrisy different from corruption
Na the father of corruption be that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Abfinest007(m): 5:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:

lwkm na u know oh if buhari catch oyo

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by ajebuter(f): 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Madam Aisha hitting Baba Bubu back to back

I can bet even the first lady has dusted her PVC

To vote out her own husband..

Whereas come to my hood in Pedro and see APC supporters in front of LG chairman of Bariga LG waiting to collect their fee for welcoming PMB to Lagos

Come and see the faces of poverty, waiting to collect 2k from Bariga LG chairman

Chai...APC, shame

grin grin
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by IdeyFindWife: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
kapelvej:
So this woman wants her husband to die so she can take her puna to a living man, not buhari who is dead among the living
Who told you some hairy aboki is not digging her right now?
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by kapelvej: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

Who told you some hairy aboki is not digging her right now?
grin grin grin, I nor dey ohhhhh
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by seunfape(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
She Bleep up for that point
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Awoleesu(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
sad
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Awoleesu(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
NOMENCLATURE; Aishatus Hypocrastus.
Kingdom - Animalia
Class - Mammalia
Family - Buharidae
Order- Hypocraxae
Sub-Order- Hypocristi
Specie - Aishatus
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by slowice(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nigeria must be the headquarters of hypocrisy..... Everything connected to apc, man n animal, living n non living things speaks from both sides of their mouth, lubbish embarassed
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Bigsolo10: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
Obaje spirit
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Originalsly: 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:

Hmmm....male gossiper. Did you hear anything about your father?....or do you know when last your father touched your mother?...or if she is silently praying for your father to die?... so that maybe your neighbour can be free to come over?...anytime any day? Love or hate Buhari....this your comment is disrespectful period.
@topic....it's good that someone that important can make such a statement.... and from experience. She should be the one running for President.... to me...she's a realist.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by godliman: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
what she is saying is; based on her recent experience, nigerians have no need for medical tourism. Her son's going to germany was needless as the foreign hospital praised the effort of the nigerian hospital that treated him and did nothing further. Pls show this woman some respect she is not like her husband,i think she is a bit sincere.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Nasir123(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
erico2k2:

I hate to say this but you are the one who lack comprehension,
Did you miss the part where she said the Hospitals abroad did nothing for her Son rather it was the Nigerian Hospitals? Look, what is bad is bad, She has no moral ground to speak or advice Nigerians on this subject, she should just remain in da ozaa room.

Just listen to yourself.

Did you in any way elect her in any capacity?
Did your constitution recognize her office?
"She has no moral ground to speak" says who?

Is it not suppose to be something of pride to you,when she tells you her son received the treatment he needed from Nigeria doctors?
Is she the one that flown her son abroad?
Is she the one that paid his medically bill?

Listen, you don't need to hate her so passionately.

She has every right to speak out in all capacity. And you have no right to abuse her for her words.

Remember,you never elect her. And she's not in anyway to fix your medical system for you.

Hope you comprehend life.angry
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by wakeupafricanyo: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:

Leave Aisha for me, I will handle that her thick pekus when her husband vacate the Aso villa.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by pennylland: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
aisha always said the truth,she's a true statewoman
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by obowunmi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
limeta:
Tell yr boko haram husband

BokoHoram Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawyer Withdraws Suit Seeking Metuh’s Release / Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT / Twitter User Exposes Saraki Links With Anti PMB US Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.