Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment (23716 Views)

Buhari Condemns Boko Haram Killings, Urges Military To Sustain Attacks On Terror / Buhari Condemns Sokoto Killings, Plans New Security Measures / Raymond Dokpesi Arrested In Abuja On Arrival From Foreign Medical Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by obowunmi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Leave Aisha for me, I will handle that her thick pekus when her husband vacate the Aso villa.

You can knack her back in Daura.
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by sylve11: 7:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:
Only God knows when Buhari touched this woman last

I even heard Buhari has erectile dysfunctional disease

A husband that doesn't remember anything including his age how would he remember his wife has a hole between her legs

I pity Aisha the kind of konji that this woman is facing only the gods of the land knows

Na one guy boy dey do the lashing. cool
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by eazydon(m): 7:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
post=66264317:
Wailers are just so pathetic.... This kinda statement never came out from their corrupt ex first lady's mouth in 6 years.
Bunch of hypocrites.

Later you will want the pathetic wailers to buy your pathetic BBQ. You're poor at marketing. Your business will soon crumble
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2018
obowunmi:

You can knack her back in Daura.

Yes,yes,yes.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by halleauthority(m): 8:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Pls wot is dis so called 1st lady saying? is now I knw u only belong to d oda room cos u hv communicated notin but rubbish. Was she not informed wen oga Buhari left d country for century days? her son was flown abroad wen he get brain touch. Is now I can c sahara reporter is right dat oga Buhari wi be going on medical vacation next month. useless leaders wit empty promises.
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Habyz(m): 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:

A husband that doesn't remember anything including his age how would he remember his wife has a hole between her legs

I pity Aisha the kind of konji that this woman is facing only the gods of the land knows
Nawa o! People will sha show to the world there level of stupidity
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by luckyogor(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Preach to ur family,they are first class medical tourist.
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by mylove4God(f): 8:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
hypocrite..
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by erico2k2(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nasir123:

Just listen to yourself.

Did you in any way elect her in any capacity?
Did your constitution recognize her office?
"She has no moral ground to speak" says who?

Is it not suppose to be something of pride to you,when she tells you her son received the treatment he needed from Nigeria doctors?
Is she the one that flown her son abroad?
Is she the one that paid his medically bill?

Listen, you don't need to hate her so passionately.

She has every right to speak out in all capacity. And you have no right to abuse her for her words.

Remember,you never elect her. And she's not in anyway to fix your medical system for you.

Hope you comprehend life.angry
where did I say I hated her?
Now was that not a blatant lie saying he recieved treatment from Nigerian doctors??
http://www.africanews.com/2018/03/01/buhari-s-son-returns-to-nigeria-after-surgery-in-germany//
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by precious1967(m): 9:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
tell Mr president.
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by crackhouse(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:

that should not bother u bro. Bubu bought her a vibrator from his last London visit.
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by haslaw(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2018
This Aisha Buhari is just a stoopeed Munafiq.

She's a useless_hypocrite.. Where was she when her Husband, son and other family member were tripping abroad for medical tours.

God will punish this evil Buhari and his family.
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:

Are you even sure if who we are seeing is really Buhari? Cos some months ago he was practically bedridden and now he’s as fit as a fiddle. Na juju dem use?
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by tical(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
taylor89:

you wan Bleep first lady? undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by ddeola: 6:39am On Mar 30, 2018
If no b dem dey go for d treatment, then it is condemnable

All these comedians in the corridors of power sef... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari Condemns Foreign Medical Treatment by sexyanyabubakar(f): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Evablizin:
Madam,thank you for what you said,since your husband said that you belong to the other rooms,table this matter before him there,perhaps,he might listen.

#BACK2DAURA#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki / Seye Oladejo: We Will Help Gbadamosi In Resuscitating His Dead Political Career / Tinubu: I Was Doubtful, Confused During Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.