Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (31594 Views)

Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / Are The Lord's Chosen People MAD Or MERRY. See them dancing [photos] / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by Harshirama(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
she dey part of illuminati
so i aint suprised.
all those tbn pastors
.krefo dollar o.ati beh beh lor
are all illuminati
using the bible as cover up and a pastor
And what evidence do you have?
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by emmysexxy(f): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2018
Na wao!
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by Blonchilli(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2018
Lol
The white man invented Christianity, enslaved Africans and made us religious puppets. Now they're attempting to reinvent it to fit in their societal depravity and guess what the African man will still embrace it because his masters have spoken. Even if it meets some form of resistance Africans will still follow suit. After all our current societal norms and values stinks of the white man

5 Likes

Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by elninosanz: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2018
It's unfortunate when people twist the Word of God to fit their worldview. The Hebrew word used here "Kathab" means " to write. The mark, or writing, was not on the hand, but literally with it. The word used here is evidently taken from the mode of making a contract or bargain, where the name is subscribed to the instrument as was prevalent in those days. You don't agree with me? Check other scriptures where that same word "Kathab" was used. It was used in Nehemiah 9:38 " And because of all this, We make a sure covenant, and write it; our leaders, our Levites, and our priests seal it." You can also check Jer 32:10, Jer 32:12, Jer 32:44.

What the Lord was saying in this passage and the one before it is that he will pour out his Spirit on His people, and they would gladly profess to be worshippers of the true God; and it is expressive of the true nature of a profession of religion.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by ifyan(m): 10:06am On Mar 30, 2018
Many twist the Bible for their own religion gain.

Please you all should remember Leah Sharibu in your prayers, her faith should be a stepping stone in trouble.
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by whizcartel(m): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2018
She is right...This is something I've known all along. I said we have too many hypocrites in the church. I no send anybody again. Do everything in moderation, to glorify the Lord and because you love God.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by freshboi88: 10:13am On Mar 30, 2018
The pope is d f the same opinion om tattoos...... Africans y r our minds so backwards, what's wrong with a tattoo.....ask dem give a verse tht goes against a tattoo now, they start foaming from d mouth
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2018
The word of God says if it's not that the day is draw nearer, even the elect would be deceived.

The end is here.
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by sunnybobonwa: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2018
Signs of the fallen church. Satanism has permeated the church but I know that Jesus Christ is coming again to separate the goats from the flock.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by GGirll: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
she dey part of illuminati
so i aint suprised.
all those tbn pastors
.krefo dollar o.ati beh beh lor
are all illuminati
using the
bible as cover up and a pastor
God bless you for me

1 Like

Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by clemz85(m): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2018
ednut1:
When it comes to religion the pic below depicts most people

I came here to look for memes, and I have found one to laugh all day
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2018
ifyan:
Many twist the Bible for their own religion gain.

Please you all should remember Leah Sharibu in your prayers, her faith should be a stepping stone in trouble.

May the Lord God that librated Peter from prison liberate her in Jesus name.
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by introvertedsoul: 10:26am On Mar 30, 2018
OK madam pastor. I am going to check my BIBLE to see what is written there.
That's the only doctrine I believe in and follow now.

3 Likes

Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by Mhyketh(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2018
whenever we want to do something wrong we look for a verse in the bible that best suits us...

2 Likes

Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:27am On Mar 30, 2018
God is indeed merciful.
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by Lovine: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2018
She is not our model, but Jesus

1 Like

Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by bishopkay: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2018
90% of the response here makes me know why Nigerians are very backwards in reasoning.

I've had the same notion for a long time now. All ye last days preachers can go take a dunk!

There's a clear difference between Christianity, been religious and teaching doctrines! Until our Nigerian preachers know these, then I'm sorry most of y'all are just practicing religion

3 Likes

Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by GGirll: 10:32am On Mar 30, 2018
Are mine surprised Not at all n will never be you ask me why? Because I know my bible and I know my God....if you read Matthew 24 you will see it there we are warned to be ware of wolves in sheep clothings thank God I don't even read her books from time being....read 2 Peter 2:1-end n you will understand.....this heresies we have been warned that false prophets will deceive many please before you consider her words on tattoo remember after death only you not her will face judgments of all have done n ignorance is not going to be entertained....forget church n be a bi ble reader yourselves, forget all these people n know your Jesus yourselves...eternal damnation awaits all those who allowed themselves to be deceived by the anti Christ n his false prophets be warned...read 3rd John 3:7.....only rapture is eminent

2 Likes

Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by aalangel(f): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2018
Tell them Pastor....a lot of religious folks here on Nairaland...no leave, no transfer...

1 Like

Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by GOFRONT(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2018
I even see the surname of a pastor called Dollar....

Money always on their minds
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by Wisebliss1(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2018
Religion is a practice that dictates, control and direct the will of man against his free will. That is why after been so religiously caged, they tend to either free themselves from the falsehood of religious doctrines that suits the ideology of one man or woman or continue to live in hypocrasy.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2018
mukhcech:
They warned you people about women.
Are you well did you read the message at all? undecided
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2018
Wisebliss1:
Religion is a practice that dictates, control and direct the will of man against his free will. That is why after been so religiously caged, they tend to either free themselves from the falsehood of religious doctrines that suits the ideology of one man or woman or continue to live in hypocrasy.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
You are right brother everyone should do what is pleasing to them and right in their conscience.
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by Sparkle777(f): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=eleojo23 post=66280977]Only a few people who have understanding will get the point she is trying to make.
Religious and legalistic people just won't get it.

I would rather be friends with a Christian guy who has tattoos but sincerely loves God and his fellow humans than be friends with a so-called Christian who doesn't have tattoos but whose heart is full of deceit, malice and zero love for his fellow human being.

[/quote

Thank you, the religious ones will never get it. See the initial comments, it just puts me off. What does Apostle Paul say about things being expedient and lawful?
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by profmallor: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2018
Whatever it is you do, does it glory God, also whats the motive?. Your dressing, drinking, appearance, actions are all driven by motives.
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by adahgold(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2018
I agree with her we should be free why worshipping God rather than been criticized, let's leave it for God to judge weather is good or bad.
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by wefish(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2018
Joyce M. Do you know.....

1. Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter my kingdom

2. Romans 14:13 Do Not Cause Another to Stumble Therefore let us not pass judgment on one another any longer, but rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother.

3.Mark 9:35 And sitting down, He called the twelve and said to them, "If anyone wants to be first, he shall be last of all, and servant of all."

4.Matthew 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by wefish(m): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2018
adahgold:
I agree with her we should be free why worshipping God rather than been criticized, let's leave it for God to judge weather is good or bad.

God's judgment is unrepentant let's get it right now.
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by NavalObi37: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2018
THE BIBLE REMAINS THE STANDARD AND NOT MAN/WOMAN..
GOD FORBIDS MARKING YOUR BODY FOR ANY REASON

1 Like

Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by adahgold(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2018
wefish:

God's judgment is unrepentant let's get it right now.

Leave it for him to judge and be free why worshipping God instead of following rules made by the church.
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by charloski(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2018
Guys.. .. If you read every scripture written out on the post.. . You will have a clear understanding.

Something just came to my mind.. It will Be shocking and surprising that on that day..God might tell us somethings we As Christians ought to have,benefits and enjoy and do here on earth But we didn't do Them all Bcoz of religious beliefs.
Re: Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad by Uwandiege(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2018
The bible is simply for the Risen & Fallen of man it is your choice to choose.... Journey mercy to hell mayer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Thaddeus Matthews Makes Women Twerk In Church / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.