Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (130342 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos) / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
greiboy:
True that

The money might be enough for her. Either way, it's a new avenue for making money, but she could just end up as part of money ritual in Nigeria. cheesy
Lol...Bro, Life is a risk.

Sex with a partner is a risk too, I think if she dies through that means, it will be a good death cheesy. She died fighting grin

This is not my handwriting oo sad
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2018
Martin0:

I know very well in Nigeria you test tins but for you finally buygrin how can we be sure she's original virgin
that is why the would be guy wey wan disvirgin her will carry a doctor along to check her b4 im use im rod tear through her
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

The babe na school fee she dey find o, no be money for food
guy if na u will u drop 50 k euros?
with all those bones wey i dey see cheesy
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Lol, Oyo precisely
you are correct... You know her very well... grin grin grin Oyo babe Ruthdaniels....
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
SmellingAnus:
hahahhaha you are right though... grin grin grin

But wait o... Explain my roles as your Manager sad

Carrying papers and hand bags
RuthDaniels:
You and I know that you can't afford it ,I only called you to come and be my manager tongue

Keep deceiving yaself cheesy

Epic
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
SmellingAnus:
you are correct... You know her very well... grin grin grin Oyo babe Ruth daniels....
Lol....I'm not even from Oyo, neither do I live there smiley

Can we continue our chats offline please smiley
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
lefulefu:

guy if na u will u drop 50 k euros?
with all those bones wey i dey see cheesy

She go even gatz pay me
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol...Bro, Life is a risk.

Sex with a partner is a risk too, I think if she dies through that means, it will be a good death cheesy. She died fighting grin

This is not my handwriting oo sad
Hmm

Alright, but sex isn't that risky.

In any case, money ritual isn't about death alone, she will probably be in a room somewhere with a calabash on her head vomiting dollars at the wish of her captors cheesy

This business is actually a bad idea in Nigeria cheesy

Although I am also contemplating selling my virginity grin

modefield

Are you from Oyo state shocked
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
lefulefu:

that is why the would be guy wey wan disvirgin her will carry a doctor along to check her b4 im use im rod tear through her

see my friends and even Nairaland for told me there are drugs and surgeries been done to make a girls nunu be just like a virgin and in Nigeria she fit also runs with the doctor to be on her part too remember Nigerians are not always satisfied with even the billion they got. ...

abeg testing with the local government Area will do a better job, that my say!

when u see blood then it original virgin
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by fuckpro: 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
What a nice reason to loose one's virginity since these guys no longer cherish it as a gift cheesy

Me self want to sell my own o tongue SmellingAnus come and buy grin
Story for the gods
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
SmellingAnus:
you are correct... You know her very well... grin grin grin Oyo babe Ruthdaniels....

I no know her but na Igo I think
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:

Can we continue our chats offline please smiley
sure... Come over... Missed you...
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
Martin0:

see my friends and even Nairaland for told me there are drugs and surgeries been done to make a girls nunu be just like a virgin and in Nigeria she fit also runs with the doctor to be on her part too remember Nigerians are not always satisfied with even the billion they got. ...

abeg testing with the local government Area will do a better job, that my say!

when u see blood then it original virgin
very true..these days a lady can do surgery to make her nunu look like a real virgin"s own.but they do it overseas not in naija.na for abroad dem wan disvirgin her oo.she be foreign student wey dey look for money to further hence her decision to sell her virginity.if na nigeria she come auction her virginity dont u know ritualist will come after her cheesy
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
true... It's the O in Oyo that confused me... grin
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
greiboy:
Hmm

Alright, but sex isn't that risky.

In any case, money ritual isn't about death alone, she will probably be in a room somewhere with a calabash on her head vomiting dollars at the wish of her captors cheesy

This business is actually a bad idea in Nigeria cheesy

Although I am also contemplating selling my virginity grin

Are you kidding me? shocked sex isn't risky? What about stds, tears, bruises, etc. Those are on lighter note..

Do you know how many ladies have fallen into the hands of these ritualist all in the name of serious relationships? Life is a risk so is everything that happens in it.

Vomiting dollars or not She's dead already, some are walking dead sad May God have mercy...

Lol... Go overseas Biko. Na there black diick dey sell. Here in Nigeria we can't pay #5 to you tongue We have them in abundance grin

I'm not ooo, But I went to school there cheesy
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

She go even gatz pay me
u see how a nigerian man reasons sad
an arab oil sheik is ready to pay 2 million euros for a virgin
and here u are expecting a virgin to pay u for doin d job

Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
lefulefu:

u see how a nigerian man reasons sad
an arab oil sheik is ready to pay 2 million euros for a virgin
and here u are expecting a virgin to pay u for doin d job

What points its front to one person points its rear to another
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Martin0(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
lefulefu:

very true..these days a lady can do surgery to make her nunu look like a real virgin"s own.but they do it overseas not in naija.na for abroad dem wan disvirgin her oo.she be foreign student wey dey look for money to further hence her decision to sell her virginity.if na nigeria she come auction her virginity dont u know ritualist will come after her cheesy

hahahahah so who told you such tinz can't be done there

if a Turkish lady could go as far as hard to get her nunu virginlisly just to get a man to pluck into false beliefs, who then are we to doubt such could ve been happening, or don't you know anything remain possible in Europe, Asia ,America

let them just use ike oha and test simple
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by naijjaman(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
see face cheesy
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

What points its front to one person points its rear to another
u are smart cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Are you kidding me? shocked sex isn't risky? What about stds, tears, bruises, etc. Those are on lighter note..

Do you know how many ladies have fallen into the hands of these ritualist all in the name of serious relationships? Life is a risk so is everything that happens in it.

Vomiting dollars or not She's dead already, some are walking dead sad May God have mercy...

Lol... Go overseas Biko. Na there black diick dey sell. Here in Nigeria we can't pay #5 to you tongue We have them in abundance grin
hahaha

You missed my last question about your state of origin. I modified after you must have quoted my mention.

Are you truly from Oyo state as someone already suggested on this thread tonight?

Certainly, there is some risk associated with
sex, but we can always use protections.

Hmmm, virgins are hot cakes in the ritualist industry, or so I have heard. It's like virgins vomit dollars, while the "Not so virgin" vomit naira cheesy

cry cry

I had high hopes on the potential sales of my virginity. I was really thinking I could buy a Ferrari from the money I will make from it. cheesy
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Mutemenot(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
She may be selling HIV also grin
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by afonjabreed(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
aunty abeg go find work do jare....olopon lorigrin
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by twentyk(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
Omo let her sell it ooo,omo ope....if me gan can sell my own ni asap ma ta wahray danu.....
Lowo yiii sell anything ni ooo no time....if you go sleep anyhow gan legbe mi,aiye ma taya ee danu ni no time....

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
Martin0:

hahahahah so who told you such tinz can't be done there

if a Turkish lady could go as far as hard to get her nunu virginlisly just to get a man to pluck into false beliefs, who then are we to doubt such could ve been happening, or don't you know anything remain possible in Europe, Asia ,America

let them just use ike oha and test simple
i said its possible overseas but not in nigeria cheesy
if they can turn a man into woman(transgender sex) ..then doing the nunu to make it like a virgin na small beans work for dem na cheesy.
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
lefulefu:

u are smart cheesy cheesy cheesy

gbayi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by gurunlocker: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2018
I think one of the criteria of selling virginity on the website is that the lady must look like a log of wood.
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by ALAYORMII: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
HungerBAD:
I will pass.

The first 2 pictures just killed every " MANLY" thing inside me, and the last picture buried everything inside a shallow grave.

When I saw the pictures too I understood how you feel

1 Like

Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by Pharrel22(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Just want Armageddon come..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by adidison(m): 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
HungerBAD:
I will pass.

The first 2 pictures just killed every " MANLY" thing inside me, and the last picture buried everything inside a shallow grave.

Hahaha! ! I swear I was thinking the exact same thing. Lmao @ last picture I just scrolled down immediately ... which kinnnnn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by NEOJ: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
greatnaija01:
her market will not sell
AMEN sad
Re: 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
they should just check her HIV status because she look like one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.