Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) (4901 Views)

Curvy Female Doctor Is Causing Confusion On Social Media (photos) / Plus-sized Bride Excites Guests With Her Hot Dance At Her After Wedding Party / Lady Exposes Man Who Offered To Give Her 'Hot Sex' On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by vickayo: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2018

see more images here http://www.gistvic.com/2018/03/curvy-female-blogger-breaks-internet.html

Source; [url]gistvic.com[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
One word. ...Disgusting.

I like woman but this one no follow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by KendrickAyomide: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
One word. ...Disgusting.
show us your babe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by BluntBoy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
Disgusting.
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
show us your babe
I dont need to. If she's your babe, then you are eating poo

Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by KendrickAyomide: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
FortifiedCity:
I dont need to. If she's your babe, then you are eating poo
Lol. na you know.. the baby make brain
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by Headlesschicken(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
cry Somebodys mama....
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by Ever8054: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2018
not bad at all....

Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by frizzy092(m): 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Guys make we dy go. Shit full here

Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
All I See Is flesh Turkey Lap that Needs To Be Inside hot Oil now
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by Flokey: 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nre amu tongue
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by thatabokiboiy: 6:13am On Mar 30, 2018
FortifiedCity:
One word. ...Disgusting.

are you gay?

Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by iDIGITAL1: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Really? her body is good but she needs to start watching her body fat cheesy cheesy cheesy to maintain that figure 8 with those big ukwu.....
you know like play like play from figure 8 to 9 to 10 then thrashy...

Maintain those perfect shape, let your body speak for you always, cut down all body fat with our " Magic Tummy And Body fat Reducing Herbal tea" very effective in days. %100 organic TEA...Home/Office delivery, Pay On delivery and Supports services....Check my profile to chat us on whatsapp..
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by hustler86(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2018
Dis one na Olosho blogger
Re: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet AGAIN With Her Hot Tattooed Waist (PHOTOS) by shepherd003: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
after she carry her hot,curvy tattoo waist break Internet finished,and we can still access the same internet.this a miracle

(1) (Reply)

No respect for women who do this / My Friends Fiancee,pants Down With My Boss!!! / ladies: How do you feel about dating a very cute guy? How do you deal with it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.