Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue (32919 Views)

4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja / Ann Oshaifi Brutally Murdered, Vital Parts Removed In Lagos (Photos) / 3 School Girls Found Dead With Private Parts Removed In Ikom, Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by ijustdey: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2023
The corpse of a young woman has been found dumped near Judges Quarters in Makurdi, Benue State.

Our correspondent reports that the incident happened barely a few days ago after the police recovered the corpse of an undergraduate in the same area.

A witness, who craved anonymity, alleged that the victim was a pregnant mentally ill woman roaming the vicinity, adding that her killers tore her tummy open and went away with her foetus.

Contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), SP Catherine Anene, confirmed the incident, noting that the body has been removed.

https://dailytrust.com/pregnant-woman-killed-foetus-removed-in-benue/

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Omor! Some people are gone. As tough as I am, I can't stare at a dead child for too long, and yet some have no qualms killing a mother to take her unborn child out of her womb.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Hashabiah: 9:01am On Mar 02, 2023
This one na play ...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by sotall(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2023
No R.I.P to type, no sorry given.

To think APC still won Benue state after the insecurity that state went through in the last 8 years. .....

That state deserves whatever insecurity they get.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2023
ok
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Goodlady(f): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2023
People are wicked.
Why post the pic of this police woman there as if she's the victim?
What's wrong with our journalist?
I swear I ll sue the news outlet that carry it, victimize them so much that they ll conduct searches for others that loves publishing misleading captions and headlines. Mad news agencies too much for nija.

Imagine the ITK below quoting me with a stupid thought. I swear I ll do deal with lawless people in this country, especially the men. Una go see weeeen!
beardedboy:

What should they have posted?

The mutilated corpse?
They don't need to post pics all the time. Since the matter don reach NPF. In fact a serious journalism job ll post the corpse in a blurry way.
If you are the lady, will you be happy to see your pics attached to crime scenes as if you are the victim or culprit?

11 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Suspect33(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by HeartlessMan: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu's legacy has started spreading nationwide.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Hambivert: 10:17am On Mar 02, 2023
Na the urchin wey give am belle run the mattarz.

The Holy book says, for the devil comes like a thief in the Night to steal, kill and destroy...March 1st comes to mind.

Progressive Nigerians, brace yourselves for 2-3 years of suffering, hardship and regrets before the mandate is reclaimed.
It is not a lost course, but it would be a long course.

A luta continua, Vitoria e certa!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Draslo(m): 10:17am On Mar 02, 2023
HeartlessMan:
Tinubu's legacy has started spreading nationwide.

Una go cry for the next 16 years.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by KingOfTheDamned: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2023
Yoruba youths have arrived 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by DLSReigns: 10:18am On Mar 02, 2023
When will these evil stop? Man has indeed ceased to be man. Beasts and preys they ve become.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by success1smyn(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2023
Chai
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by benzics(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2023
Long as people believe in ‘ritual wealth’, things like this will keep happening.

Africans, emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, the only proofs you have that these things are real are only hear-says, none of you can prove any of these things under a camera.

Just killing yourselves for nothing, because someone told you you can be wealthy that way grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by beardedboy(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2023
This so bad.

Why are some people evill in this country.

KingOfTheDamned:
Yoruba youths have arrived 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This one even has audacity to laugh after reading this chilling headline.

You need help ASAP. No cap.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by tiswell(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2023
fula.ni miscreants at work.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by safindakas(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2023
State election sacrifice. It shall neva b well with her killers. Got her pregnant and still kill her.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by affable4(m): 10:18am On Mar 02, 2023
People get mind!
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Racoon(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2023
The jihadists are back again.
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Tinubuwillnotru: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Tinubu una never see
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Yagier: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2023
na wa o……RIP 2 d dead.
Hope Dey catch d perpetrators!
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by sirjoggy(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Seriously people are wicked

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by demoBaba: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Born wicked....
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by Esaabood(m): 10:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Damn this is crazy
Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by beardedboy(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2023
tiswell:
fula.ni miscreants at work.
Sounds like ritual killing. Something a yahoo boy would do.

Think for a moment, why would a fulani herdsman kill a mad woman and remove her foetus?
Does she own a farm? Can a pregnant woman attack a herd of cattle?

Your tribalism has deprived you of critical thinking.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by spartachico(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2023
Someone should please tell Buhari or Tinubu that we are still facing the nonsense Emefiele did, no cash, banks apps aren’t working and ussd only works at midnight and it take days before money sent arrived in accounts,sheybi the main election is done ,pls someone should tell them to restore everything back to normalcy. They should stop being unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by tayo4ng(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2023
Even God himself regret creating men

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by meobizy(f): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2023
People who rape the mentally ill should die! There is no excuse past being in the same condition.

The murder was obviously for ritual purposes. I wanted to jump on the Tiv vs Jukun age old clash, but that had no bearing here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Killed, Foetus Removed In Benue by KingOfTheDamned: 10:21am On Mar 02, 2023
beardedboy:
This so bad.

Why are some people evill in this country.

This one even has audacity to laugh after reading this chilling headline.

You need help ASAP. No cap.

I am just saying everyone knows this is something YOURBA people are into which is human rituals.

If it was about a prostitute in Europe you would all be saying it's my sister's and brothers in Edo state and I wouldn't get angry so why are you being an arsehole?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Fulani Herdsmen Killed In Zamfara State (Graphic Photos) / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses / Victor Achidume Of Magico Football Academy Arrested For Shaving Boys' Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.