Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,362 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

The Bad Image Beamed On Edo People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bad Image Beamed On Edo People (469 Views)

Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. / My Friend Said Edo people And Northerners - Hausa's The Most Civilized Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bad Image Beamed On Edo People by Raphael007(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2018
Please i want to ask why do people always generalize when referring to Edo people with prostitution ring pr cartel? mind you in actual sense they are not the only race involved in this and we have all people cut across the Geo-political zone actively involved in it, let break it down now this should be a Nigerien thing not Edo thing that is synonymous with Us anymore. Yes i used that because i am from Edo state, married to one who is not a prostitute never will never be. Let me ask you a question what is your definition of a prostitute, now those ladies you slay on instamessager or tinder and those other dating app are they all Edolite, so i am sick and tired of this notion. You can have your say i will be here to counter any argument i am free today meanwhile approach with an open mind and with a sense of maturity.
Re: The Bad Image Beamed On Edo People by sinaj(f): 9:36am On Mar 30, 2018
Lol

So true grin

Every tribe has a prejudice tho nt just Edo.
Re: The Bad Image Beamed On Edo People by Raphael007(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2018
sinaj:
Lol

So true grin

Every tribe has a prejudice tho nt just Edo.

most do not want to accept the truth but they are being hypocritical about it i am simply surprised how people think this days, and that why
we are not yet ready to take over as youth from this useless politicians that are destroying our nation

(1) (Reply)

Thank You / A Husband's Story: Giving Our Wives The Best / Kindly In Need Of Your Advice Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.