Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. (14393 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 5:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
Flipping The Bad Boy Switch.

Dedicated to Saffi and jeff1607 . May their anger over the Miseducations be multiplied.

*because the manuscript for the post "Hacking The Female Mind" was extra long I had to cut out some paragraphs. Here I put them together into a post of sorts with some content from "Hacking".

This is a light post that doesn't aim to achieve much.

*this is not a sequel to "Hacking".

Every boy begins as a Bad Boy. No boy is born nice. The product of the fast and furious sperm that beat millions of other sperm to get the egg doesn't flip overnight from winner to loser.

THE ORIGINAL INSTINCTS.
When you were young Mother-Nature planted in you an instinct that appeared counterproductive: the instinct to be mean to the girl that you like. . Then in the girl that you liked Mother-Nature planted a corresponding instinct to explain your own: the belief every girl has that her love can change a boy . These two instincts fit together perfectly like a hand in a glove. And their interaction is beautifully dramatized in the Beauty & the Beast fairy tale.

HELLO MR. NICE GUY
But like every boy, the females who raised you (your mother, your sisters, your kindergarten teacher, your Sunday School and Primary School teachers ), didn't like you being mean to girls so they trained you to be a gentleman instead. They impressed upon your boyish mind a falsehood: That with regards to girls the way to success is NICENESS.

Watch a little boy and a little girl play and see how the little boy doesn't take shît from the little girl and many times the little girl will be made to cry. See how the boy's mother says something like: "Joseph! Be nice to her, she is a girl", planting the seeds of the nice guy personality in Joseph. Throughout Joseph's childhood more and more nice guy seeds will be planted that as he enters adulthood they will germinate and Joseph will mature into a fully-fledged Nice Guy.

Joseph is 80% of all the male population. Joseph is YOU. They made you Nice, But having been nice all your life you have nothing to show for all the Niceness. because women are still controlled by the instinct Mother-Nature planted in them as little girls. the instinct to seek for the Mean Ones. Society may have trained boys to stop with the Violent Expressions of Love but it never trained girls to walk away from the same and to accept nice boys. Little wonder, it is the Bad Boys who are the opposite of nice who get all the women.

NO MORE, MR. NICE, GUY
Bad Boys stayed true to the original instinct. They are still boys who are mean to the girls that they like. They survived Society's reprogramming. There is a reason why most Bad Boys have troubled relationships with their mothers or were raised as orphans or came from broken homes. The lack of strong females around them meant they were never reprogrammed and brainwashed. So at the end of the day, Bad Boys didn't change. YOU CHANGED. To begin seeing results with women you have to change back to the little boy you were before you were sabotaged with a false mindset.

You have to flip the Bad Boy switch ON that Society flipped OFF.

FLIP YOUR WORLD UPSIDE DOWN.
With regards to Women and Sex, take everything that you have been raised to believe, everything that you have been taught, that you have seen in romantic films, that you have read in romance novels and magazine advice columns, that you have heard in romantic RnB songs, that you have been told by your female friends, that you have seen in TV adverts, that married men have told you - take all that and OPPOSE IT.

THE WORLD THE NICE GUYS BUILT.
Like all species humanity began in the Jungle. That would be the Jungle of Eden or the Jungle of Evolution depending on what you believe. Either way, the one power that lifted us from the Jungles to the cities is the Nice Guy. This Guy (comprising 80% of the male population) invented the Patriarchy as a better system to replace the Survival of the Fittest system of the Jungle. Founded on marriage, monogamy and fatherhood, the Patriarchy throughout time, throughout the World reflects the Nice Guy's values.

Values that Players are bitterly opposed to. only 20% of men are Players, while 100% of women are Players. Women as well as Players are outsiders in the Patriarchy. The Patriarchy is as oppressive to women as it is oppressive to the Players. It does not represent their values. Women would rather share a few top men than each be given a husband they regard as a loser (AKA the Law of the Jungle) - and in the eyes of women the Nice Guy has and always will be a LOSER. No matter how intelligent or rich he is. Because the Law of the Jungle is about strength, and in the Jungle pussy is the real riches. The worth of a man is judged by the size of his harem. With women Nice Is Not Right because women have a tendency to mistake Kindness for Weakness. They think if you have to be Nice then you're powerless to enforce your will. Which is why Female Empowerment goes hand-in-hand with Abortion legalization: Women don't want to waste time and resources on sperm they consider inferior.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 5:28pm On Mar 02, 2019
Saffi:
What gold are they digging? All these years you’ve been writing essays upon essay spitting game to pathetic insecure men and you’re still penniless, delusional and frustrated. Your cheerleading squad who call themselves men hype you up, so you believe you’re doing something tangible. Meanwhile the years are passing by, you’re getting old and you’re yet to own any reasonable asset to your name. You think because you live in South Africa, you are doing well? You lock yourself in your room, and fantasize about the life you wish you could have, but you’re too broke and paranoid to ever get there. You take out your frustration on your dick by masturbating from morning till night..you are a miserable loner, who lives their life like that? The only thing you dream about from am to pm is dating beautiful young women which you’ll never get even if you try to use all the tricks and stupid physcology methods that you teach your stupid pigs to do. As long as you are broke which you will always be, you will always be pathetic ubunja who lives vicariously through the internet. Goodbye.

Prayers answered Saffi girl.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by jeff1607(m): 5:42pm On Mar 02, 2019
how a man is so fixated on women and relationships baffles me and bringing them down.

there is more to life bro.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
jeff1607:
how a man is so fixated on women and relationships baffles me and bringing them down.

oh you still tripping?

Here is another post. Dedicated to you
The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by CyberWolf: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2019
100% truth as always.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by peanutbutter(f): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
See Long Story ontop woman matter grin

Pûssy indeed rules the world!

All these fools that come online to form women expert but offline they’re timid losers with no game cheesy

We give thanks to the internet where beta males can live their dreams of being alphas cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by czarr(m): 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
Those girls are just bitter ubunja

i think u struck a nerve,good job.
Its obvious they are bitter because they dont want to feel like their actions are being controlled to a large extent by something primal other than their brain and willpower.

24 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
peanutbutter:

All these fools that come online to form women expert but offline they’re timid losers with no game cheesy

We give thanks to the internet where beta males can live their dreams of being alphas cheesy cheesy

Tell us the long story of how you lost your hymen and how you are using your pussy to rule the sore losers

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 6:12pm On Mar 02, 2019
peanutbutter:

See your responses ontop of the Miseducations...
You can't ignore the Miseducations

9 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by peanutbutter(f): 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
I don’t read your trash, don’t get it twisted but I think it’s awfully sad and pathetic for one who calls himself a man to be so obsessed over female issues like this. If it’s pûssy that’s hungrying you, we’re in the 21st century and it’s by no means a scarce commodity- if you have money that is. So I’m simply advising you to make money and watch Toto rain down on you. But please stop embarrassing yourself on Nairaland with your hare brained talks. You and your minions are just making a mess of yourselves grin
ubunja:

See your responses ontop of the Miseducations...
You can't ignore the Miseducations

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by jeff1607(m): 6:43pm On Mar 02, 2019
ubunja:
oh you still tripping?

Here is another post. Dedicated to you
The Coward's Guide To Getting A GF

replying you helps to push your topics

put how to make money na bros , not affiliate marketing or writing books too o

but bro can I ask you a question or would I say series of questions here and you answer without throwing tantrums or name calling?

so I fit learn from the master

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 6:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
peanutbutter:
I don’t read your trash, don’t get it twisted but I think it’s awfully sad and pathetic for one who calls himself a man to be so obsessed over female issues like this. If it’s pûssy that’s hungrying you, we’re in the 21st century and it’s by no means a scarce commodity- if you have money that is. So I’m simply advising you to make money and watch Toto rain down on you. But please stop embarrassing yourself on Nairaland with your hare brained talks. You and your minions are just making a mess of yourselves grin
this "trash" was. Never. Meant. For. You.

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 6:55pm On Mar 02, 2019
jeff1607:

but bro can I ask you a question or would I say series of questions here and you answer without throwing tantrums or name calling?

be reasonable I will be reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 6:56pm On Mar 02, 2019
Patheos:

Tell us the long story of how you lost your hymen and how you are using your pussy to rule the sore losers
she will tell you she lost the Hymen riding a bike. These girls are hilarious.

Or she will tell you she never had it.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 6:59pm On Mar 02, 2019
czarr:
Those girls are just bitter ubunja

i think u struck a nerve,good job.
Its obvious they are bitter because they dont want to feel like their actions are being controlled to a large extent by something primal other than their brain and willpower.
but how can they be mad when the Miseducations are just starting??

The next big event Miseducation will be Roadmap To The Pussy . That is going to piss off a lot of these broads.

13 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
CyberWolf:
100% truth as always.
we are never empty with these topics.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by BlackSaints: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
Patheos:

shut up what she do with her life is not your business Zombie

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by czarr(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02, 2019
ubunja:
but how can they be mad when the Miseducations are just starting??

The next big event Miseducation will be Roadmap To The Pussy . That is going to piss off a lot of these broads.
cant wait bro
insightful as always

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2019
BlackSaints:

I knew a white knight would show up grin

And learn to take your own advice Dingbat!

15 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 02, 2019
ubunja:
she will tell you she lost the Hymen riding a bike. These girls are hilarious.

Or she will tell you she never had it.

I'm telling you grin

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by BlackSaints: 7:13pm On Mar 02, 2019
Patheos:

I knew a white knight would show up grin

And learn to take your own advice Dingbat!
he's only using you dumb dumb because you don't have a mind on your own. Lol.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
BlackSaints:
he's only using you dumb dumb because you don't have a mind on your own. Lol.
do you even know what USE means? Lmfao

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by kollinzgee(m): 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2019
jeff1607:

the last time i posted an innovative topic on the business section i didnt get up to 100 views and no comments i did the same on the science and technology section on how we can bring technology into africa 1 got 50 views and just 2 repulsive comments.
Nigerian guys claim to be business minded but rearly visit the business and science section wooow all these is just hypocrisy a truly focused business man will not visit the romance section my igbo have a saying that what you wouldnt eat dont smell it.

18 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 7:24pm On Mar 02, 2019
kollinzgee:

the last time i posted an innovative topic on the business section i didnt get up to 100 views and no comments i did the same on the science and technology section on how we can bring technology into africa 1 got 50 views and just 2 repulsive comments.
Nigerian guys claim to be business minded but rearly visit the business and science section wooow all these is just hypocrisy a truly focused business man will not visit the romance section my igbo have a saying that what you wouldnt eat dont smell it.
they claim to be after investing but are busy lurking in the shadows of the Miseducations. Hating.

12 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by BlackSaints: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2019
ubunja:
do you even know what USE means? Lmfao
did I burst your bubbles? grin. grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by kollinzgee(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
jeff1607:

wetin you find come here bro the truth is you are not serious with your life pursuits as you feel if you are focused you wunt be here

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
BlackSaints:
did I burst your bubbles? grin. grin
I asked you if you even know what "use" means.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 7:50pm On Mar 02, 2019
BlackSaints:
but you think it's your business what ubunja does with his life?
You little white Knight

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Saffi come see how your little misguided rant gave birth to two beautiful threads.

What do you think about THAT? cool

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by dview001(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2019
ubunja it's been a while , I've really missed your tutoring .But I've got questions "when you say be mean to girls , is beating her one of the meanness?"

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by ubunja(m): 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
dview001:
ubunja it's been a while , I've really missed your tutoring .But I've got questions "when you say be mean to girls , is beating her one of the meanness?"
it used to be. But not anymore.

Now be harsh. In words. And actions. Be rude to her. Embarass, humiliate, play with her time feelings and money. Generally be an arsehole. Be cruel and unfair. Be cold-hearted. Be selfish. The treatment you reserve for a girl you hate is the treatment that will get you a girl.
These women are mentally unsound.
Try these things and get back to me.

24 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Flipping The Bad Boy Switch. by kollinzgee(m): 8:18pm On Mar 02, 2019
jeff1607:

a typical nigerian male is obsessed with women as a student i can testify to that am seated at a bar right now all the guys here are with women spending heavily excluding myslef and it goes on and on daily basis even yourself is no exception.

ubunja stop posting package this stuffs in pdf file and sell them nigerians dont like free thing awoof dey purge belle.....

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Cry When A Man Propose To Them???? / Woman Caught 20yr-old Girl Having Sex With Husband. Paraded Her NAKED! Photos / UBUNJA''s MISEDUCATION:4 Things About Women That Only Players Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.