Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Bambam Falls Stupidly For Teddy A. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bambam Falls Stupidly For Teddy A. (399 Views)

Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears / Teddy A Forcefully Grabs And Squeezes Alex’s Boobs After She Grabbed His Manhood / #bbnaija – Teddy A And Bam Bam Loved Up In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bambam Falls Stupidly For Teddy A. by gimmehear(f): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2018
Bambam
Gossip
BAMBAM FALLS STUPIDLY FOR TEDDY A.
Posted on March 30, 2018 AuthorTemi Badmus Comment(0)
Female housemate Bambam revealed she’s aware her romantic partner, Teddy A, has a babymama outside the big brother show.

Bambam, a female member of the big brother house said she is now helplessly in love with Teddy A, who had in more one occasion talked about his baby-mama.
Bambam
Bambam, however, sees the other lady as Teddy A’s past while she dreams of occupying his present and future.

Confessing her love for Teddy to fellow housemate, Lolu, last night, Bambam, an upcoming actress, said, “I’m aware Teddy had a lady outside the house.

“But I have fallen ‘stupidly’ for him and believes that he feels the same way about me.”

Teddy A and Bambam have been in a relationship since the beginning of the show.
http://gimmehear.com/bambam-falls-stupidly-for-teddy-a/
Lalasticlala
Re: Bambam Falls Stupidly For Teddy A. by habsydiamond(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2018
Her life her problem....
Re: Bambam Falls Stupidly For Teddy A. by XhosaNostra(f): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2018
Falling in love in a confined environment, is as foolish as falling in love with someone in prison. Because you can't gauge how he reacts to a wider range of females & if he is able to resist temptation or not.
I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't give her the time of day once they're outside the house. For now he could just be passing time & getting his needs met at the same time. She cooks for him etc. IMO, he is lazy & could just be using her to do the things he doesn't wanna do himself.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Friend In Ilorin ..any ?? / A Nairalander Released His Single Today. / Nigerian Lady On Crutches Shares Her Story As She Got Traditionally Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.