Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears (2945 Views)

Nigeria Girls are the arch gold diggers with their fake love. / Nigerian Slay Queens Show Off Their Fake Big Backside / Bambam Falls Stupidly For Teddy A. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by HitlerGaddafi: 2:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
Stop doing follow follow. Stop copying cat. No be everything oyinbo dey do una go follow do.

This is getting irritating .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2021
What do you want them to do, Dem no copy - Dem say they are too boring. Dem copy - Dem say that it is fake.

Sha na Dem Sabi

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by ShackWes(f): 2:39pm On Feb 01, 2021
no be lie

so many fakes but deep in their mind they don't really like those bears, some are even scared of it.

u wonder if it's an average Nigerian woman who is always hostile towards her wards and workers that would care for a bear

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Queenslander(f): 2:40pm On Feb 01, 2021
ShackWes:
no be lie

so many fakes but deep in their mind they don't really like those bears, some are even scared of it.

u wonder if it's an average Nigerian woman who is always hostile towards her wards and workers that would care for a bear
Lmao, I highly doubt your female though!! grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by HitlerGaddafi: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
What do you want them to do, Dem no copy - Dem say they are too boring. Dem copy - Dem say that it is fake.

Sha na Dem Sabi
It's all fake
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
And this is an issue, because?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by HitlerGaddafi: 12:22am On Feb 02, 2021
Starrs:
Will you keep quiet?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by unmask: 12:43am On Feb 02, 2021
Starrs:
copying irrelevance
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nazgul: 12:45am On Feb 02, 2021
Nigerian girls copy the Western world so much without finding out if they actually love what they copy. Just be yourself, it's that simple.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 1:05am On Feb 02, 2021
Nigerian gals are use..... gringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by cooooooks(m): 2:45am On Feb 02, 2021
I think it is a status symbol to some because some teddy bears are expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 02, 2021
ShackWes:
no be lie

This one is obviously is a mail putting an f in front of his moniker to fool others.

Any mail that can put female (f) in his moniker to deceive people is a fraudster.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by bantamx: 8:17am On Feb 02, 2021
Most girls molest these poor teddy bears,I once visited a gals house,as she went to buy drinks I made the biggest mistake of my life by checking the bear out. It was on the floor where she kept her dirty clothes. When I lifted it up I sniffed it. It was smelling pussy and ass mehn I was shocked and disgusted I left before she came back sad
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Silentgroper(m): 9:24am On Feb 02, 2021
Queenslander:

*you're*.

is your name tomi?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Queenslander(f): 9:32am On Feb 02, 2021
Silentgroper:

*you're*.

is your name tomi?
I know,. Buh this is no English class undecided,. And as for your question,. No!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Pinetfranceshan: 9:36am On Feb 02, 2021
Op
Your life go better. Na so all of Dem dey do.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Silentgroper(m): 9:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Queenslander:
I know,. Buh this is no English class undecided,. And as for your question,. No!!
I just had to bring it to ur notice.

alright then.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Queenslander(f): 9:45am On Feb 02, 2021
Ardar:

This one is obviously is a mail putting an f in front of his moniker to fool others.

Any mail that can put female (f) in his moniker to deceive people is a fraudster.
since they're correcting everyone here,. Lemme correct you too.. Male

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Queenslander(f): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2021
Silentgroper:
I just had to bring it to ur notice.

alright then.
Thank you very much,. Appreciate!!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Queenslander(f): 9:46am On Feb 02, 2021
bantamx:
Most girls molest these poor teddy bears,I once visited a gals house,as she went to buy drinks I made the biggest mistake of my life by checking the bear out. It was on the floor where she kept her dirty clothes. When I lifted it up I sniffed it. It was smelling pussy and ass mehn I was shocked and disgusted I left before she came back sad
liar!!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 02, 2021
bantamx:

Lmao!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by bantamx: 10:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Queenslander:
liar!!
Bitter truth, you sex-starved gals sexually assault them at night. Poor fellows angry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by ShackWes(f): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2021
Ardar:

abeg I no be mail oo
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Queenslander(f): 10:53am On Feb 02, 2021
bantamx:

Bitter truth, you sex-starved gals sexually assault them at night. Poor fellows angry
you're totally unbelievable.. Argh!!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by bantamx: 10:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Queenslander:
you're totally unbelievable.. Argh!!
And you are totally UnBEARable wtf! angry
U assault them at night,you bury their face in ur vaginal and force those their soft warm hands inside and dry hump them till you splatter your cum all over their hairy body angry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Superpower(m): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2021
ShackWes:
no be lie

So you can read minds?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Queenslander(f): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2021
bantamx:

And you are totally UnBEARable wtf! angry
U assault them at night,you bury their face in ur vaginal and force those their soft warm hands inside and dry hump them till you splatter your cum all over their hairy body angry
smh,. You need help seriously!!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Dreyton36: 11:26am On Feb 02, 2021
Queenslander:

Female ke angry na Daniel be that o
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by sunshineV(f): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2021
bantamx:

but u sef wan fvck the teddy. perv
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2021
Dreyton36:

Female ke angry na Daniel be that o
ayyy dreyton36, what's good man
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
sunshineV:
but u sef wan fvck the teddy. perv
why would a dude Bleep a teddy bear that doesn't have a pocket pussy installed into it
Re: Nigerian Girls And Their Fake Love For Teddy Bears by osamz007: 1:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
bantamx:

you know pussy smell

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Birthday Gift Can I Get For Her With ₦ 3,000 / Jacob Married 2 Blood Sisters, Why Is It So Wrong To Have Sex With 2 Sisters Now / The Town Where Women Steal Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.