Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,356 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Gay Lovers Shares Bedroom Photo As They Celebrates Their 3rd Anniversary(p - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Lovers Shares Bedroom Photo As They Celebrates Their 3rd Anniversary(p (1404 Views)

Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Lovers Shares Bedroom Photo As They Celebrates Their 3rd Anniversary(p by CastedBlog: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2018
They are Two Gay Lovers and are doing just fine, The two boys are celebrating their 3rd Anniversary, And they shared Some Mouth Watering photos to Mark the day, From Bedroom cuddled up photos to Twinning, And they said Neighbors in the Hood thinks they are Brothers, They've been getting Positive replies tho, See below!

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/people-think-we-are-brothers-gay-lovers.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Gay Lovers Shares Bedroom Photo As They Celebrates Their 3rd Anniversary(p by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:04pm On Aug 29, 2018
End time is near God please help us oooo embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Gay Lovers Shares Bedroom Photo As They Celebrates Their 3rd Anniversary(p by OneCorner: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
Awwww so cute kiss
U guys are adorable

Re: Gay Lovers Shares Bedroom Photo As They Celebrates Their 3rd Anniversary(p by donbachi(m): 3:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Whenever i see people with alternative lifestyle.....i feel abortion would have been their mothers alternative option...and they are talking about,still standing..;standing for what?
Re: Gay Lovers Shares Bedroom Photo As They Celebrates Their 3rd Anniversary(p by tstx(m): 3:15pm On Aug 29, 2018
Anywhere you find happiness... Go there
Re: Gay Lovers Shares Bedroom Photo As They Celebrates Their 3rd Anniversary(p by tstx(m): 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
End time is near God please help us oooo embarassed embarassed cry

Mumu all this things have bin happening since time immemorial..

The only reason we hear about them now as e dey happen is because of Globalisation.
Re: Gay Lovers Shares Bedroom Photo As They Celebrates Their 3rd Anniversary(p by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 29, 2018
As long as they are happy i am happy for them.I need a gay lover too.

(1) (Reply)

I Enjoy Making Girls Beg, Is It Normal / Pre-wedding Pictures For Kaduna And Edo Couples / Outrage As Groom Tries To Calm His Sidechic After She Showed Up At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.