Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,807 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift (2530 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / Before You Visit That Friend You Met On Social Media / SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 30, 2018
Pls my follow NLer, there this girl I love after much efforts she friend zoned me. She won't let me be after she told me she hv a boyfriend (1st luv). I stopped calling or chatting with her bt she called dat she is sorry. The problem here is since she has a boyfriend then let me be bt she keeps disturbing me online & with calls. Just 2days ago she says I must do Easter for her. I dnt want to screen shot our chats because I am dis kind of secretive prsn. Pls should I do the Easter for her or she I ignore her?
NB: I still like & want her to be my girlfriend
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 30, 2018
Why are you this selfish, do Easter for her na hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Oche211(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2018
So just to do easter for her, u want to remove her pant.
Forget wanting her to be ur girlfriend, you just want sex.
Stop that stupid mentality biko, it makes u think or reason like a selfish, greedy f*uckboy

1 Like

Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by seniorgozman(m): 10:28am On Mar 30, 2018
I don't think you understand girls, do Easter for her and study her reaction after that.

1 Like

Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by TheNigerianMan: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2018
dcosmosboy:
Pls my follow NLer, there this girl I love after much efforts she friend zoned me. She won't let me be after she told me she hv a boyfriend (1st luv). I stopped calling or chatting with her bt she called dat she is sorry. The problem here is since she has a boyfriend then let me be bt she keeps disturbing me online & with calls. Just 2days ago she says I must do Easter for her. I dnt want to screen shot our chats because I am dis kind of secretive prsn. Pls should I do the Easter for her or she I ignore her?

i know that you will buy for her and keep buying for her because you are a nice guy and you are weak.. I wish I were that guy because the kind of maga I will use you for will be so good.. Imagine asking for recharge cards, food, help and all that without even dating the guy.. It's the best win for every nigerian girl. The question is... do you want to be a maga or a real man?

Stand your ground that if she doesn't want to date you then there can be no gifts.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by daharry(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2018
Bro d moni u wud use to buy her a gift use it nd buy a easter gift for ur mum..a girl dat has friend zoned u wud always do so if u keep chasing her.she knows u lyk her nd wud do almost anything to prove dat u lyk her hence d easter gift(she is tryin to exploit ur weakness).if u really want her back do a 360 nd dnt give a Bleep abt her makee sure u chat up other girls while at it.
A girl who wants u wud break nd bend rules jst to be wit u....bt a girl who dosent wont be afraid to set rules for u.
Stay blessed niggha

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by daharry(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2018
TheNigerianMan:

i know that you will buy for her and keep buying for her because you are a nice guy and you are weak.. I wish I were that guy because the kind of maga I will use you for will be so good.. Imagine asking for recharge cards, food, help and all that without even dating the guy.. It's the best win for every nigerian girl. The question is... do you want to be a maga or a real man?

Stand your ground that if she doesn't want to date you then there can be no gifts.
u jx said it all bro..op really needs to learn nd d route he is tryin to take he wud learn in d hardest of ways
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2018

Ask Her If Her Boyfriend Is There For Easter decoration undecided
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Divay22(f): 10:54am On Mar 30, 2018
Do birthday for me
Do Christmas for me
Do new-year for me
Do Valentine for me
Do Easter for me
Even do Mother's Day for me
Do independent day for me
Do Childrens day for me

Take her to church on Sunday, tell her you love her so much and her salvation is your concern.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 30, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

God loves a cheerful giver. She's not your gf, not your sista or family in anyway. You already know that you fall in the friend zone on her map and you're still reasoning like a baby.

I tire for you o...

☣ ☠

1 Like

Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Evablizin(f): 11:09am On Mar 30, 2018
daharry:
Bro d moni u wud use to buy her a gift use it nd buy a easter gift for ur mum..a girl dat has friend zoned u wud always do so if u keep chasing her.she knows u lyk her nd wud do almost anything to prove dat u lyk her hence d easter gift(she is tryin to exploit ur weakness).if u really want her back do a 360 nd dnt give a Bleep abt her makee sure u chat up other girls while at it.
A girl who wants u wud break nd bend rules jst to be wit u....bt a girl who dosent wont be afraid to set rules for u.
Stay blessed niggha
I agree with you. Nice one.
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by habsydiamond(m): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2018
That one sef good ooo.....it's a good thing to be a cheerful giver...Ur reward is with God
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by movid(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2018
daharry:
Stay blessed niggha
I been won talk before but u don talk everything finish. Na d koko u talk.
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lol..... I luv dis gal ooo bt dis 1st luv tin & he was d guy dat opened her. I tire 4 her loyalty to d guy, let me b she no agree, bcum my bf she no agree,, I tire oooo

Divay22:
Do birthday for me
Do Christmas for me
Do new-year for me
Do Valentine for me
Do Easter for me
Do Childrens day for me

Take her to church on Sunday, tell her you love her so much and her salvation is your concern.
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by highpriestess: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
sowhat's there in giving her Easter gift ,not like she's forcing you to buy.
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lol... U don't get d gist here. Am dis
Type of guy dat bliv is LUV & TRUTH rather dan SEX & ROMANCE in a r/ship. I hv only met her 1ces and we spoke 4 abt 5mins.shes far 4rm where I am and I don't hv time to leave wat am doing to go see her. We only call and chat 4 almost a yr nw. Hv bin giving her money until I discover her loyalty to dis her 1st luv(d guy dat broke her). Den I opted out bt she won't let me be. Bcum my bf she refuse, dis is d pix of d situation papi

Oche211:
Stop that stupid mentality biko, it makes u think or reason like a selfish, greedy f*uckboy
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by swiz123(m): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Oche211:

Do away with the hypocrisy for once in your life.

We all wish we were fuckboys, but sadly, not everyone can play the game
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2018
Op so did you do it for her, if yes, I hope you did it to her.
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by daddycee91(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
you wan do easter for am based on father easter wey you be or wetin?

1 Like

Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
Please buy her the gift to service the friendzoneship. I'm proud of your stvpidity bro.
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Kikikikikikiki,, am still deciding she said I should do it on Easter Sunday,, still contemplating

CaptJeffry:
Please buy her the gift to service the friendzoneship. I'm proud of your stvpidity bro.
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Best advice so far, still waiting for more. She said it must be on Easter Sunday shall

daharry:
Stay blessed niggha
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
cry cry
DeadRat:

Ask Her If Her Boyfriend Is There For Easter decoration undecided
grin grin grin
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by daharry(m): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2018
dcosmosboy:
Best advice so far, still waiting for more. She said it must be on Easter Sunday shall

bro u stil dy wait for more advice.pesin way do u dis tin stil dy alive bt pesin way go cast d spell of dn die.
Y do i hv a feeling its all a fake story
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Malawian(m): 12:32am On Mar 31, 2018
dcosmosboy:
She don take style tell you to carry am go za oza room, you still dey here dey think of "gift" .
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 31, 2018
dcosmosboy:

Blue piller spotted, is that what makes *beta* ?
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by SmellingAnus(m): 3:55am On Mar 31, 2018
Divay22:
Do birthday for me
Do Christmas for me
Do new-year for me
Do Valentine for me
Do Easter for me
Do Childrens day for me

Lol.... How are you dear...
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by ayookunlee: 4:30am On Mar 31, 2018
she must be wicked

Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Divay22(f): 5:27am On Mar 31, 2018
SmellingAnus:
Lol.... How are you dear...
I'm okay and you
Good morning
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by SmellingAnus(m): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2018
Divay22:

I'm okay and you
Good morning
I'm good... Thanks... Sorry for the last episode... Like your maturity...
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by Divay22(f): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2018
SmellingAnus:
I'm good... Thanks... Sorry for the last episode... Like your maturity...
I'm perplex
Re: The Girl That Friend Zoned My Wants Me To Give Her Easter Gift by SmellingAnus(m): 9:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Divay22:

I'm perplex
how can I get in touch with you offline ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mind Don Dirty Finish.. Some Of My Behaviour Will Amaze You / Oko Nla ( BIG JOY STICK ) Here To Change Ur Story... / How I Mistakenly Slept With A Married Man” – Lady Recounts Bad Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.