Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] (4599 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / The 7 Biggest Lies Women Tell Men About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2018
The SECRETS No One Wants to Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned By WOMEN.

Someone saw this question asked here on Nairaland by a Nairalander named [Name Removed]

If you're a man, but not married, make sure you read this post, else, you'll look back with regrets.

In fact, you must read it. Why am I forcing you? I'm forcing you because you can't find the secret there anywhere with that kind of vivid explanation. IT WORKS!

And also, the post will be taken down soon and added in a book. When this happens, you'll need to pay 7k to buy the book. Why not read it now that it's free? Be wise. Take a look at the book cover below.

Typing...

Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2018
I picked interest in the question and decided to rewrite it and add it in one of our books called Mr. Friend Zone, then proffer a final solution.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2018
Here is a question asked by the guy, though, rewritten to our taste:

Why do ladies form hard to get after accepting a relationship?

Typing...
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On May 21, 2018
I am not the woman-chasing kind of a guy, but this situation seems to be repeating itself.

There is this lady-friend whom I've known for a long time now, and for months, she has been showing me green light. She regularly sends me messages. Everyone in my circle of friends noticed it

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2018
With this obvious sign, I decided to ask her out and she said yes. The next day, boom! Her behavior changed.

When we chat on WhatsApp, she takes time to reply. Her timing and response dropped, unlike before. She no longer calls me as she usually does.

Typing...
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On May 21, 2018
The romantic messages she usually sends me stopped. Even the sexy name she gave me, she stopped calling it.

I'm thinking, WTF? Why will someone show signs of being into someone, accept proposal, then all of a sudden, dejects the following day?

Typing...

1 Like

Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On May 21, 2018
Please, what do you think is going on? I'm confused.

Here is the FINAL answer to his question: http://www.wetclef.com/topic171.html

If anyone has the strength, you can copy and paste it here on this thread or you click the link and read it there. Whichever suits you. That, is the final answer.

1 Like

Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by rottennaija(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2018
iLegendd:
Please, what do you think is going on? I'm confused.

Here is the FINAL answer to his question: http://www.wetclef.com/topic171.html

If anyone has the strength, you can copy and paste it here on this thread or you click the link and read it there. Whichever suits you. That, is the final answer.

url not loading
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:28pm On May 21, 2018

Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:32pm On May 21, 2018
rottennaija:

url not loading
Sorry for the inconveniences. Our host started misbehaving lately. It'll be back up soon. Keep trying.

Please, don't use Opera mini because the site is not compactible with it. Use Google Chrome or any other browser. Thank you.
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:33pm On May 21, 2018
rottennaija:

url not loading
It's loading. Use a different browser.
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by IamD18: 3:40pm On May 21, 2018
iLegendd:
With this obvious sign, I decided to ask her out and she said yes. The next day, boom! Her behavior changed.

When we chat on WhatsApp, she takes time to reply. Her timing and response dropped, unlike before. She no longer calls me as she usually does.

Typing...
I think this will be the very first time I'm gon comment on your thread.

Permit me to ask.
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:45pm On May 21, 2018
Ask
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:48pm On May 21, 2018
If you don't read it for free NOW, keep your 7k.

1 Share

Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by IamD18: 3:52pm On May 21, 2018
Are good-bad-guys suppose to buy your books?

1 Like

Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:
Are good-bad-guys suppose to buy your books?
If you've been following our lectures, read and mastered ChatDicted, you don't need it. If you're a new comer to the dating world, it's a MUST read. Though, there is always a surprise revelation to alpha males and GMCs.
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by IamD18: 4:01pm On May 21, 2018
iLegendd:
If you've been following our lectures, read and mastered ChatDicted, you don't need it. If you're a new comer to the dating world, it's a MUST read. Though, there is always a surprise revelation to alpha males and GMCs.

Some flirts but don't date.

1 Like

Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:05pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

Some flirts but don't date.
Scared not to date or they're too experienced, but bored with the process?

1 Like

Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by IamD18: 4:07pm On May 21, 2018
iLegendd:
Scared not to date or they're too experienced, but bored with the process?
Maybe they don't see the need because as they flirt, they get most percentage of dating benefits of a dating man.

1 Like

Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by biacan(f): 4:10pm On May 21, 2018
Why do they keep deleting your threads
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

Maybe they don't see the need because as they flirt, they get most percentage of dating benefits of a dating man.
I can relate. They hate making it official. Seems you're like that. Are you?
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by IamD18: 4:17pm On May 21, 2018
iLegendd:
I can relate. They hate making it official. Seems you're like that. Are you?

You made a point but didn't get me clearly.

I mean; They flirt with no much commitment and attached emotions, a case of limited emotion with zero obsession of other partner kiss

We-know-what-we-are type of relationship

1 Like

Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:20pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

You made a point but didn't get me clearly.

I mean; They flirt with no much commitment and attached emotions, a case of limited emotion with zero obsession of other partner kiss

We-know-what-we-are type of relationship
Yeah, that's true.
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by IamD18: 4:22pm On May 21, 2018
iLegendd:
Yeah, that's true.

So I ask sir, do they really need your books?

1 Like

Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2018
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:30pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

So I ask sir, do they really need your books?
Are you referring to all our books in general or this particular one?
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by IamD18: 4:34pm On May 21, 2018
iLegendd:
Are you referring to all our books in general or this particular one?

Any one.
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2018
Biacan, the thread has been taken down. It seems I have lost interest already. Just use Google and you'll get all the info you need.
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2018
IamD18:

Any one.
They need it.
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by biacan(f): 4:38pm On May 21, 2018
iLegendd:
Biacan, the thread has been taken down. It seems I have lost interest already. Just use Google and you'll get all the info you need.
No please don't lose interest not Now I went there and I couldn't sign up and you know you promise to gide me through this procedure smiley
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:49pm On May 21, 2018
biacan:
No please don't lose interest not Now I went there and I couldn't sign up and you know you promise to gide me through this procedure smiley
I was about promising before they took it down. I'll see what I can do. Trust me.
Re: SECRETS NO WOMAN Wants To Tell Men About Being Friend Zoned And... [PICTURE] by IamD18: 4:50pm On May 21, 2018
iLegendd:
They need it.
Name of the needed book sir?

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 / Why Are Zimbabwe Women So Beautiful / This HIV Positive Bisexual Billionaire Pays People $2million To Sleep With Him W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.