Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) (49839 Views)

Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by sirusX(m): 12:16am On Mar 31, 2018
All i hear is beautiful this...beautiful that

So what happens to the average lady?
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 31, 2018
Teflon9137:
I saw this two yesterday at Ikoyi Registry, funny enough I don't recognize him to be the first GUS winner but he was the person in line to take photograph before my brother... My brother also tied the knot at the Registry yesterday too...

You want confirmations, come to 27, Adeniyi Jones street, ikeja Lagos, that's the wedding venue tomorrow 31st March, everything full ground.

Yesterday?
Their registry marriage was actually on 23rd.
Yesterday of your comment was 29th.

I'm not sure they are the ones you saw, abi they came for something else? undecided
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by schurley(m): 12:27am On Mar 31, 2018
rheether:
Don't try this with NL guys.

What do you mean!!! ....bia mind yourself, b4 u incure the wrath of the gods

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Barnext(m): 12:28am On Mar 31, 2018
Good Luck To The Fisher Man, Bad Luck 2d Fish,.
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 12:51am On Mar 31, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Lauren!!
Nice!!! cheesy

Very respectful and beautiful girl.
HML to you both.

Just like you... U think I don't know how extremely pretty you are.. But with isi okpukpu. grin
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 12:58am On Mar 31, 2018
Rannie...Rannie...Orenniola on my mind now!... wink
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 1:06am On Mar 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Someone should make the first move on me, I am desperately searching for wife, but you must have plenty money

With this your meme, all u dearve is a hot knock on your agbari head grin
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 31, 2018
BdorianGray:

With this your meme, all u dearve is a hot knock on your agbari head grin

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 1:10am On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=DonPiiko post=66301853][/quote]

Weh all ur NL babes...weh Safiaa?
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 31, 2018
Who is she?? That's Jacksparrows girl
BdorianGray:

Weh all ur NL babes...weh Safiaa?
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 1:13am On Mar 31, 2018
How do I edit my username on nairaland?
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 1:15am On Mar 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Who is she?? That's Jacksparrows girl

I think she be one of your NL side chick...abi una fight...
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Fitnessman(m): 1:16am On Mar 31, 2018
Hmm just like that?
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 31, 2018
I don't have any chic here, I have a couple of female friends I fancy though
BdorianGray:

I think she be one of your NL side chick...abi una fight...
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2018
kyaagbanairaland:
How do I edit my username on nairaland?

I don't think that can be done...open a new account..

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 1:22am On Mar 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
I don't have any chic here, I have a couple of female friends I fancy though

That's an insult.. How can a Don not have any lady here of the tons of wonderful ladies here... Well, those lady friends may fancy you even better... We hope to read ur marriage stoey of NL FP... Soon.. grin Good luck..

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 1:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Ikoyi registry?? That place is jinxed, man. That was where I had my wedding and it crashed like a pack of cards.

I know like 5 other people who got married there and it's the same story
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by BdorianGray(m): 1:26am On Mar 31, 2018
xtervaganza:
Ikoyi registry?? That place is jinxed, man. That was where I had my wedding and it crashed like a pack of cards.

I know like 5 other people who got married there and it's the same story

You are joking right...am thinking of going there...soon..where else can I go then?...
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 31, 2018
I hope so, I am getting old o. This Christmas I will enter my village to go and scout for wife
BdorianGray:

That's an insult.. How can a Don not have any lady here of the tons of wonderful ladies here... Well, those lady friends may fancy you even better... We hope to read ur marriage stoey of NL FP... Soon.. grin Good luck..
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by LZAA: 1:27am On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyamosun:
Former Guilder ultimate search winner Uche has tied the knot with a beautiful lady that slid into his DM on Facebook.

Sharing their love story, the excited beautiful bride Lauren wrote;

OUR STORY…

LAUREN….One day I was going through my Facebook page and then I saw this cute guy on a group that I belonged to, and then I slid into his dm, and he replied I’m sure he was wondering why a pretty girl was saying hi, but I just wanted to be friends. We got chatting and chatting and then we stopped chatting for months and one day he slid into my dm…and from then, Facebook chats and calls continued for a year, we finally met, started a relationship, and fell in love and I’m so happy I slid into his dm first lol.

UCHE…. I was on Facebook one lovely day and then I got a message from a girl, checked her profile first, and wow she was so beautiful…I wanted to ignore but I couldn’t it was hard…and we got chatting on Facebook for about a year, we were so close….At some point, we lost contact for a few months… but we found each other again… we met and we became lovers and best friends. I’m so glad I didn’t dull myself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg4RkjiAGUW/
first of this story(of how they met) is fake
secondly tanks to sai bubu court marriage dn dy reign grin kikikiki
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 31, 2018
No one is talking about this girls bleached skin. See roasted knuckles. Interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 31, 2018
Wow, am so happy for them.
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by seguno2: 3:05am On Mar 31, 2018
peacettw:
Beautiful dresses. The groom's suit and sense of styling is flawless too. Lovely couple

Groom looks like an overdressed monkey in his weather-inappropriate materials.
Colonial mentality of servitude to those who call him shittyhole and fantastically corrupt
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by seguno2: 3:10am On Mar 31, 2018
janellemonae:
No one is talking about this girls bleached skin. See roasted knuckles. Interesting.

Bleached skin, old age for a handsome young popular chap.
Can it be that she is rich and that was the magnet
Just like Florence Ita Giwa, the socialite who married Dele Giwa. Same for late May Ellen Ezekiel, MEE who married Richard Mofe-Damijo, RMD.
Gigolos too get married sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by kennycalls(m): 3:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Goes down in the DM...
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 3:20am On Mar 31, 2018
Why wont she make the first move when she is not getting younger ...i know she also brought the court marriage idea so you won't escape the trap freely .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) / Yaw Dabo And Vivian Okyere To Wed Soon (Photos) / "Where You See Money Buy G-Wagon"? - Fan Questions Daddy Showkey. Musician Fires

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.