Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) (49843 Views)

Burna Boy Ran After Davido’s Car First Time They Met – B-red / What Ikechukwu Said He Will Do To SARS Vs What Happened When They Met / Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Weds Lauren Hashian His Girlfriend Of 12 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 3:23am On Mar 31, 2018
xtervaganza:
Ikoyi registry?? That place is jinxed, man. That was where I had my wedding and it crashed like a pack of cards.

I know like 5 other people who got married there and it's the same story

Why won't it crash when ladies push men into court marriage just to have stronger bond
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Pain(m): 3:26am On Mar 31, 2018
janellemonae:
No one is talking about this girls bleached skin. See roasted knuckles. Interesting.

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Prettyyemi(f): 3:59am On Mar 31, 2018
Meeting on fb,
Chatting on fb,
And finally getting married through fb..
I hope d marriage lasts...
Happy married life
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Prettyyemi(f): 4:03am On Mar 31, 2018
xtervaganza:
Ikoyi registry?? That place is jinxed, man. That was where I had my wedding and it crashed like a pack of cards.

I know like 5 other people who got married there and it's the same story
d fact that u did ur wedding there,doesn't mean that was what made it crash...
Check ur life, check her life and u will see what separated u guyz..
Those other five couples,check their lives too...
Where u have ur wedding doesn't determine how long your marriage will last,
So,cut d crap!!!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Alejob: 4:34am On Mar 31, 2018
People always love perfect picture... Why can't we pose with some little imperfection we poses
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by UDUJ(m): 5:01am On Mar 31, 2018
DonPiiko:
Someone should make the first move on me, I am desperately searching for wife, but you must have plenty money

cheesy DonPiiko I hail O. Happy Easter bruv cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by MrImole: 5:18am On Mar 31, 2018
BrosMayowa:
But what has happened to GUS now.. I've missed this reality show gidigan! Gulder should bring it back oo
Abi o, I still prefer the show to this BBnonsense.

#teamGUS

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by peacettw: 5:24am On Mar 31, 2018
seguno2:

Groom looks like an overdressed monkey in his weather-inappropriate materials.
Colonial mentality of servitude to those who call him shittyhole and fantastically corrupt

This sounds personal. Do you know them?

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by izzyboi(m): 5:34am On Mar 31, 2018
You wouldn't want to miss this www.didyouknowthesefacts.
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 5:45am On Mar 31, 2018
online things no dey last
afta men don fuc her tire
she don run hook up tire
na u she come trap.
naija ladies go dey do yanga
my ex now don dey fuc up and down
then aft 6months she wud calme and be crying.
im the devil himself
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by tinnah(f): 5:48am On Mar 31, 2018
Hmmmm beautiful
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by mikejj(m): 5:59am On Mar 31, 2018
must they describe the guy as.gulder searcher.
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Sinof(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2018
Congrats My Man Uche Nwaezeapu! His Gulder Ultimate Search Story Is An Inspiring One. He's The Only Ultimate Man That Won At His Fifth Consecutive Screening Trial After Failing And Getting Disqualified At 4 Previous Attempts. We(Jungle Mates) Felt Very Bad For Him When He Was Disqualified At The Sea School, Apapa, During Our Final Screening For GUS Season 5 In 2008 Which I And 9 Others Made It Through To The Jungle At Our First Screening Attempts. We All Thought It Was Because He Had A Tattoo And Partly Because Of Poor Diving Skill From A Wrecked Ship Into The Ocean Which All Of Us That Made It To Nationals Were Made To Undertake. He Became A regular Yearly Customer That Brand Managers And Many Other Folks At Nigeria Breweries Plc Already Knew Him. Dude Never Gave Up, He Applied For The Next Season(2009), Went Through The Rigorous Regional Screenings, Qualified For Final National Screening And Medicals In Lagos, And Eventually Won And Became The Ultimate Man After Five Years Of Not Giving Up On His Dreams.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Desperate igbo girl
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by jodeci(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2018
......and u failed to marry Ona in "Battleground"
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2018
Good 4 dem n congratz
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by castrol180(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2018
He even put on gulder colour...may be to show case where he got his parvenu!
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Gossiplover: 7:27am On Mar 31, 2018
congratulations to them
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2018
Jochabed:
I pray it lasts!!! So tired of divorce.
you've been divorced before
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Tex42(m): 7:39am On Mar 31, 2018
" I am so glad I didn't dull myself"

No time for dulling! Don't Dull.

Which beautiful girl will slide into ma DM biko...

I no be gulder ultimate search winner though.
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by CSTR1002: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2018
castrol180:
Desperate igbo girl
Agokei is not an igbo name though.

Sounds like something from the middle belt.
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by CSTR1002: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2018
Am I the only one afraid of court wedding?
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by gcof(m): 8:22am On Mar 31, 2018
Pilot4Airbus:
undecided

It worked for her, doesn’t mean it’ll work for you ooo
just like it doesn’t work for all the guys that approach a lady
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:27am On Mar 31, 2018
rheether:
Don't try this with NL guys.

Wats wrong with NL guys? Lol
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 31, 2018
Jochabed:
I pray it lasts!!! So tired of divorce.

If I'd wanted a lady to settle down with, you wouldn't be far from one. Just with the above mention I can make a 40% summary of your personality.
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:35am On Mar 31, 2018
rheether:
Don't try this with NL guys.
have you tried it before?
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Silvergold40: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
[i][/i]BC ur poor lol
Olalan:
Wishing them marital bliss. But why do girls only DM rich guys? Just asking
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by geronimoedeh1(m): 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
pxjosh:
It's cos the girl is beautiful. If she was ugly, I'm 1000% sure he won't reply her message. Well, what am I even saying sef. This na common sense na

She also DM him because the guy is rich if not I don't think she would have DM him.
You see, it's vice versa.
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by gwama: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Pastor Adeboye warned you against weddings of facebook dating. cry cry
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
BdorianGray:

You are joking right...am thinking of going there...soon..where else can I go then?...
abort mission! I repeat, abort mission
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mutemenot:

Why won't it crash when ladies push men into court marriage just to have stronger bond
hmmmmm
Re: Uche Nwaezeapu Marries Lauren Agokei, They Met On Facebook (Wedding Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Beautiful.. I have always told ladies that if you like a man tell him..
My fiancee made the first move and we will be walking down the aisle at the end of the year

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Rapper, Olamide's New Hairstyle (photos) / Kizz Daniel Poses With Alex Iwobi In London (photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze & Wifey Loved Up In Paris [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.