Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) (5172 Views)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / Things Every Lady Should Do Before Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
as it has been observed overtime, It is easy to understand a man than the female folks... to understand a woman one might have to read an enormous volume of books and carry out long spells of practical, theoretical, empirical, analytical and scientific research to come up with any sort of minute knowledge on how women are wired.
a woman is capable of just anything... and any bloke who just dosent define his onion properly can be in with them for a rocky patchy long teeth gnashing ride. A woman just like eve in the bible has led a thousand to eat of that same fruit Adam foolishly fell for, the idiot lacked wisdom... he forgot all about God who made him and kept him in the garden, all for momentary seconds of pleasure.
A woman is capable of of dating multiple men concurrently and get them all to pop the question and then make the fastest from the lot to place a ring on her finger having made out with them all. A woman is capable of just anything. A woman can take the proceed from a side boo's hustle and make wedding plans with it with a different guy... A woman tracks are hardly known... many will swear to a lie denying the truth and will rather be buried with it. Many first sons and daughter has failed paternal DNA test... many siblings suddenly discovered they are half blooded and some sisters have discovered that an elder brother suddenly turned out to be a cousin. A woman is capable of metamorphosing into an Angel when she has come of marital age and cover a lot of past poo with pretense of being a well raised and reserved pastors daughter but in real sense delilah and jazebel are learners when it comes to rot in spirit, attitude and character. Do not underestimate the strenght of a woman, u can be destroyed or made good by it. Great empires, clans and nations have collapsed to the power of evil women. samson was a waste of space and strenght... delilah finished him with poosie l guess... David was a man God loved so well... but he fvked up and lost him glory and increase as a man. In summary the point is when dealing with the ladies and u feel it s right time to be married, open ur eyes and be wise... u might never have it good again the moment u opt out of being single.

10 Likes

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by greatnaija01: 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
pls EDIT and PARAGRAPH your write up.... those who need it will be put off by its CLUMSINESS

chenzen:
as it has been observed overtime, It is easy to understand a man than the female folks... to understand a woman one might have to read an enormous volume of books and carry out long spells of practical, theoretical, empirical, analytical and scientific research to come up with any sort of minute knowledge on how women are wired. a woman is capable of just anything... and any bloke who just dosent define his onion properly can be in with them for a rocky patchy long teeth gnashing ride. A woman just like eve in the bible has led a thousand to eat of that same fruit Adam foolishly fell for, the idiot lack wisdom... he forgot all about God who made him and kept him in the garden, all for momentary seconds of pleasure. A woman is capable of of dating multiple men concurrently and get them all to pop the question and then make the fastest from the lot to place a ring on her finger having made out with them all. A woman is capable of just anything. A woman can take the proceed from a side boo's hustle and make wedding plans with it with a different guy... A woman tracks are hardly known... many will swear to a lie denying the truth and will rather be buried with it. Many first sons and daughter has failed paternal DNA test... many siblings suddenly discovered they are half blooded and some sisters have discovered that an elder brother suddenly turned out to be a cousin. A woman is capable of metamorphosing into an Angel when she has come of marital angel and cover a lot of past poo with pretense of being a well raised and reserved pastors daughter but in real sense delilah and jazebel are learners when it comes to rot in spirit, attitude and character. Do not underestimate the strenght of a woman, u can be destroyed or made good by it. Great empires, clans and nations have collapsed to the power of evil women. samson was a waste of space and strenght... delilah finished him with poosie l guess... David was a man God loved so well... but he fvked up and lost him glory and increase as a man. In summary the point is when dealing with the ladies and u feel it s right time to be married, open ur eyes and be wise... u might never have it good again the moment u opt out of being single.

9 Likes

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
greatnaija01:
pls EDIT and PARAGRAPH your write up.... those who need it will be put off by its CLUMSINESS

fault finders are rarely successfull persons... in everything you do, get wisdom

7 Likes

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by agbonkamen(f): 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
Moneyyyyyyy.....get money first grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by bjayx: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
So... What's Ur point

4 Likes

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
chenzen:
fault finders are rarely successfull persons... in everything you do, get wisdom
Just shut up and take correction Mr Special advicer.

17 Likes

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
bjayx:
So... What's Ur point
The point is that it will be sacriligious... it will be a taboo and abomination if you do not give urself sense as a man
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by bjayx: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
chenzen:
The point is that it will be sacriligious... it will be a taboo and abomination if you do not give urself sense as a man
Is that the summary of all U wrote there I surrender... Thumbs up!

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
I'm guessing the op is married to dish out advice to others intending to marry
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
JasonScolari:
Just shut up and take correction Mr Special advicer.
ur type struggles through life... l am sure u wont beat me in any form of creative non-fiction article writing. The most important thing for me is delivering the goods but some mid-night school drop-out like you refuses to extract and absorb the message rather you choose to advertise partisan thuggery... receive sense in the name of Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm guessing the op is married to dish out advice to others intending to marry
well... its a guess not a question... its allowed
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
chenzen:
ur type struggles through life... l am sure u wont beat me in any form of creative non-fiction article writing. The most important thing for me is delivering the goods but some mid-night school drop-out like you refuses to extract and absorb the message rather you choose to advertise partisan thuggery... receive sense in the name of Jesus.
I won't be in any competition with a biological mistake like you...

Au revoir!!

11 Likes

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Headlesschicken(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
undecided You can't understand women,buh u can predict em....

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2018
JasonScolari:

Au revoir!!
shame on you fella
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
JasonScolari:

Au revoir!!
what a shame
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by greatnaija01: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2018
Oh PROUD SELF RIGHTEOUS hypocrite.... I didnt FIND FAULT... even in School your write up is clumsy.

HOW u present a MESSAGE is more important than the MESSAGE ITSELF.

If you were teacheable, then we would have assumed you were of a good spirit.... but your rebuff shows that you are NOT what you SAY.

go and PRAY.

chenzen:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
greatnaija01:
Oh PROUD SELF RIGHTEOUS hypocrite.... I didnt FIND FAULT... even in School your write up is clumsy.

If you were teacheable, then we would have assumed you were of a good spirit.... but your rebuff shows that you are NOT what you SAY.

go and PRAY.

Ignore the Shameless Nematode... Let him display his vast stupidity to the public.

4 Likes

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
greatnaija01:

go and PRAY.

what a shame... myopic and immature... Its a delight majority are not like you. u belong to the primitive school of thought... u re far behind latest trends... u re not permitted to speak

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
JasonScolari:
Ignore the Shameless Nematode... Let him display his vast stupidity to the public.
cretins of same feathers... this wont earn ur broke asses a dime. hungry leeches
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
JasonScolari:
son of a thousand fathers !
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by highpriestess: 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
make money firstundecided
lefulefu,my story !!!when's it comingembarassed
on or before Easter rightembarassedcry
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by ubunja(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
listen to the Vagina Worshippers find fault with a beautifully written masterpiece whose only problem was critiszing their god: pvssy.

onward bro. one of these days will humbly and kindly request you write a guest Miseducation.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by JFT24(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
chenzen:
what a shame... myopic and immature... Its a delight majority are not like you. u belong to the primitive school of thought... u re far behind latest trends... u re not permitted to speak

Oga, take correction abeg. Your writeup is too clumsy. Just try and edit it to be more readable and resder friendly. What is d essence of what you write if the writeup scare readers.
For your info, I didn't read your write up because of the way it's presented. No one is too big to be corrected.

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
JFT24:

Oga, take correction abeg. Your writeup is too clumsy. Just try and edit it to be more readable and resder friendly. What is d essence of what you write if the writeup scare readers.
For your info, I didn't read your write up because of the way it's presented. No one is too big to be corrected.
that write up is meant for those who needs it... a person who is well schooled and matured wont highlight ur meaningless assertions. If u ll pay l ll send it to u as u want it... u cant dictate to me how l choose to roll out expensive knowledge
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
ubunja:
listen to the Vagina Worshippers find fault with a beautifully written masterpiece whose only problem was critiszing their god: pvssy.

onward bro. one of these days will humbly and kindly request you write a guest Miseducation.
u re simply phenomenal... u are already a role model to many bro. UBUNJA
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by don4real18(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2018
bjayx:
So... What's Ur point

read the fall of David read the fall of Samson read the fall of Adam read the fall of Solomon then you will see the points there . . . mumu

1 Like

Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by tooawesome(m): 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
Imapearl:

read the fall of David
read the fall of Samson
read the fall of Adam
read the fall of Solomon
then you will see the points there
mumu

You sef ehn... You want to show us you know bible cheesy
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
tooawesome:

You sef ehn... You want to show us you know bible cheesy

no not , his asking for the points na
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by tooawesome(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Imapearl:

no not , his asking for the points na

Alright...BTW. i got a gift for you wink
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
tooawesome:

Alright...BTW. i got a gift for you wink

seriously?
Re: Advice To Men Before Getting Married !!! (must read) by tooawesome(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Imapearl:

seriously?

Yeah...seriously.. No harm trying smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Factors To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner / World Biggest cocck / Waec 2022 Chemistry Essay/obj Chemistry Questions And Answers [june 2022 08]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.