Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Joselyn Dumas Flaunts Amazing Hips In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joselyn Dumas Flaunts Amazing Hips In New Photos (2093 Views)

Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit / Joselyn Cano Dies After Botched Butt-Lift Surgery (Pix) / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joselyn Dumas Flaunts Amazing Hips In New Photos by Nana100: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
Actress Joselyn Dumas and rapper D-Black were the hosts of the maiden edition of the 3Music Awards

The first edition of the 3Music Awards was held at the Fantasy Dome inside the Trade Fair Centre in La, Accra.

As ever, Joselyn Dumas stole the show!

The 37-year-old mother-of-one cuts a seductive and captivating figure in a form-fitting gown, which accentuates her famous, amazing hips.

Absolutely ravishing!

Sharing photos from the 3Music Awards, Joselyn said:

“What an absolute pleasure it was to have hosted the maiden edition of the #3MusicAwards at the #FantasyDome with this dapper looking Co-host @dblackgh ��� well done @3musicawards ��.”

Source: https://ghanaslayers.com/2018/03/26/joselyn-dumas-flaunts-amazing-hips-at-3music-awards-photos/

Re: Joselyn Dumas Flaunts Amazing Hips In New Photos by directorXixXICK(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
Please guys,focus more on the second pix.... Not on joselyn oooo neither on d dude standing by her.....but the guy far behind them bending....is he sampling d other guy's ass?.....#GaySpecieDecteted
Re: Joselyn Dumas Flaunts Amazing Hips In New Photos by Neimar: 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
omo si hips

(1) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji's Husband Pictured In Front Of 'Alex Ferguson Stand' In Manchester / A #MeToo Movement Leader, Asia Argento, In Bed With 17-year-old Boy / I Maybe Ugly On The Face But I Confuse Man With My Big Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.