Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted (78302 Views)

If We Release Names, List Of Looters In NDDC, Nigeria Will Break — Committee / Reno Omokri Releases List Of Looters In APC, Buhari's Cabinet / FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by greatcrown: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Two things I see here:

1. APC led government helplessness at recovering looted public fund!

2. APC hypocrisy that only opposition members are looters while APC is full of saints.

For a government that came to power on the strength of fighting corruption to be showing this level of desperation and stupidity, it clearly shows that they have failed and they are only looking for sympathy from the people.

The truth is both PDP and APC are birds of a feather.

Give PDP power today, them you will see all the rot in the current PMB government.

4 Likes

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Cooly100: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

Do you have even one billion Naira?

...but you know this little change can't wreak any economy.

Your party are looking for reason for their poor performance.

I didn't see you on the thread where people can win 300K if they can point to any project started and completed by APC in 3 years, despite drawing N11 trillion... tongue

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
The publisher of this list needs to include his name too
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by holuphisayor(m): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
APC taking us for granted.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Angeltjazz2017(m): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
I don't even know what is going to happen in 2019. we have just 2 strong party apc and PDP the two party have proved themselves as bad and we have to vote in 2019,the question is which party are we going to vote for?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by J2381: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
Just six names? What a lame list. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by HomeOfMe(f): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
Is that all? We are already aware of these. I thought they wanted to release names of people we don't already know. And as expected these are pdp members,the ones under apc are saints.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Thegamingorca(m): 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:

It Is not a question of being dared.

What is the APC doing to recover those few billions , so that buhari can finally have money to perform. ?

The APC is not the judiciary.

Point the fingers at the right ppl slowing down the process

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by CSTR1002: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

Do you have even one billion Naira?
Oga , if less than 15 billion naira that Lagos state can make in a month is what is stopping buhari from performing, then he must be a terrible leader indeed.

5 Likes

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by GavelSlam: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
Cooly100:

...but you know this little change can't wreak any economy.

Your party are looking for reason for their poor performance.

I didn't see on the thread where people can win 300K if you canpoint to any project started and completed by APC in 3 years, despite drawing N11 trillion... tongue

Does it make any sense to begin other projects when an unquantifiable number of abandoned projects litter the Nigerian space?

By the way, do you have 1 billion to give your local government?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by CSTR1002: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Thegamingorca:

The APC is not the judiciary.

Point the fingers at the right ppl slowing down the process
So who is the judiciary?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Robisky001(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Saint APC I hail you guys.... I will rather vote for the one who acknowledged his sins and ready to turn a new leaf, than a self acclaimed Saint.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Thegamingorca(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Will you keep kwayet?
Easier said than done
taylor89:
Fools in Government

Why is GEJ and patience not there

So GEJ ain't corrupt after all

Where are the former PDP Members who decamped to APC

Likes of Saraki, Amaechi etc.....

And why is Yusuf Buhari's name not on the list

I don't blame the blame these idiots

I blame my Rivers brothers for not teaming up with all south-south states and South-east to disintegrate this country let's see how the hausa's and their slave yorubas will survive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by 2016v2017: 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
%
Blacksodje:

source: https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/30/breaking-fg-releases-names-of-looters/
buhari and his cabals are just insane,
buhari always showing and exposing his one sided incompetence nepotic government.haha grin grin grin where is babachair the grass cutter,buratai the snake man ,Amaechi the River State looter,etc.?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by seunmsg(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mynd44:
If these people dont sue the FG for defamation then something else is at work

Uche Secondus particularly since he is not on trial currently. He should sue the government if his hands are clean.

2 Likes

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Cooly100: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
GavelSlam:

Does it make any sense to begin other projects when an unquantifiable number of abandoned projects litter the Nigerian space?

By the way, do you have 1 billion to give your local government?

Stale.

Yes I have one billion...you are becoming a clown now.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by fuckpro: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Cooly100:
"..Since Gov. Joshua Dariye joined APC his trial with EFCC stopped like a train with a knocked engine. Since Gov. Orji Uzor Kalu joined APC his trial with EFCC suddenly got a new break pad. Since Gov. Sullivan Chime of Enugu joined APC his trial with EFCC developed a cataract Since Gov. Isa Yuguda joined APC his trial with EFCC suddenly developed hearing problems. Since Senator Musiliu Obanikoro joined APC his trial with the EFCC suddenly developed malaria. And Buhari is Mr. Integrity? God will punish some people soon and send them to hell fire..." FFK

No be Naija...?
...stealing is not a crime once you have been knighted by the presidency you can do no wrong
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Thegamingorca(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:

So who is the judiciary?

Ha ah! Mr man face front. Your enemy is not the apc

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by GavelSlam: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:

Oga , if less than 15 billion naira that Lagos state can make in a month is what is stopping buhari from performing, then he must be a terrible leader indeed.

Even if it is only one Naira the government is right to call them the thieves they are.

By the way, It is 400 million Naira that has given Olisa Metuh nomination for the academy awards.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by gdon1010(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
Fools in Government

Why is GEJ and patience not there

So GEJ ain't corrupt after all... dnt bring yoruba 2 diz matter slowpoke

Where are the former PDP Members who decamped to APC

Likes of Saraki, Amaechi etc.....

And why is Yusuf Buhari's name not on the list

I don't blame the blame these idiots

I blame my Rivers brothers for not teaming up with all south-south states and South-east to disintegrate this country let's see how the hausa's and their slave yorubas will survive
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by begwong: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
FOOLISH PEOPLE THE LIST IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT THE LIKES OF :
AMAECHI
ELRUFAI
DINO
SARAKI
TAMBWAL
DOGARA
ABDULLAHI ADAMU
AUDU OGBE
BURATAI
90% OF THE SENATORS
90% REPS MEMBERS
95% PRESENT MINISTERS.
99%PARTY EXCOS.
78%CURRENT GOVERNORS
Etc Etc etc etc etc!
Stewpid herdsmen party
Bloodthirsty vampires in power!
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by CSTR1002: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Is that all? We are already aware of these. I thought they wanted to release names of people we don't already know. And as expected these are pdp members,the ones under apc are saints.
My sister, it is not even the names. It is the total amount that is surprising.

Listening to APC, I was expecting trillions of dollars.

This money is too small to stop any average Nigerian govt from working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Iammercy2018: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:
So these few people are the only corrupt people in the PDP?

Then PDP is a saint.
you no Sabi read, abi sentiment don make u lose sight, u no see 'this is the tip of the iceberg'?

Modify.
I'm in my house come and beat me grin grin
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by CSTR1002: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
If the amount that davido has in his account is enough to plunge Nigeria into recession, then Nigeria is in trouble.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by RisingWars: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Three and half years; alleged and on trial with no proven case. Shame on you Buhari and APC.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by finest0007(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
So these are the only people who have been milking the nation's coffers dry. The fact most Nigerians don't have their priorities set straight especially with regards to issues like what our government feeds us is one of our problems. Imagine trump listing 6 democrats with their names and how much they have been allegedly found to have stolen.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by sekundosekundo: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Mynd44:
If these people dont sue the FG for defamation then something else is at work

Baba did you see Obanikoro and Orji Uzo Kalu?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by CSTR1002: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Iammercy2018:
you no Sabi read, abi sentiment don make u lose sight, u no see 'this is the tip of the iceberg'?

Modify.
I'm in my house come and beat me grin grin
Tip of the iceberg.?

lol.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by openmine(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin grin
This government is a joke
All i can see in this incomplete list are ALLEGATIONS,ALLEGATIONS AND MORE ALLEGATIONS

Allegation
a claim or assertion that someone has done something illegal or wrong, typically one made without PROOF.

If the Apc after 3 years can not find substantial proof to prosecute and jail these so called looters listed by them,they should KEEP QUIET!
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Kooldon(f): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
200m
600m
1.4bn
2.1bn
$40m All These From NSA? Pls is NSA the new CBN? Chai! See Money. I Want To Work There O.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Ojiofor: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
mickeyenglish:

If they don't give names now, you people would still insult them. Now,some names have been released, yet you still look for ways to meander and navigate into another thing.. In English language,we call this flouting of maxims, and in philosophy, we call it red-herring. Ponder on some of the names first, then talk about their snail-pace progress in terms of development and anti-corruption thereafter

Post No Bill

What they listed there is not up to 5bn,in fact APC is not serious in anything if not they should have gone after all corrupt persons not disturbing our ears about how PDP looted Nigeria dry and therefore the reason for their nonperformance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘We Were Locked In The Church For Over 20 Mins’ - Priest Speaks On Ondo Attack / Obi Effect: No Use Vex Vote Incompetence - Enugu PDP (Photo) / "We Can't Survive Without Yahoo Boys" - Prostitutes Join #EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.