Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted (78324 Views)

If We Release Names, List Of Looters In NDDC, Nigeria Will Break — Committee / Reno Omokri Releases List Of Looters In APC, Buhari's Cabinet / FG Releases Second List Of Looters Under Jonathan And Amount Looted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Iammercy2018: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:

My sister, it is not even the names. It is the total amount that is surprising.

Listening to APC, I was expecting trillions of dollars.

This money is too small to stop any average Nigerian govt from working.
when them say make una read well before comment una no go gree, imagine ur case now, don't take me for an APC supporter, in this life I refuse to believe in any politician.

Pdp nor APC none of them are saint, they're a bunch of criminals, but let's stop reading with sentiment so we can move this country forward.

Just try to read well before commenting.

Taink u

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Igba123: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dozieson:
Please release all the names of the so-called looters..why only 6? But you claimed they stole over $500b while your 6 names is totaling about #6bn
d looters of d remaining 460b are now in APC and they've been pardoned.

4 Likes

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by CSTR1002: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Iammercy2018:
when them say make una read well before comment una no go gree, imagine ur case now, don't take me for an APC supporter, I don believe in any body in this life.

Just try to read well before commenting.

Taink u
Many nairalanders have comprehension deficiency.

So I will let this slide.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Tlyon(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
I love APC, in fact have been dreaming to be a politician and have been a fan of jagaban since i was 8year old, but All i see here is Mr president or his people noticing that Nigerians are now against them , so they need something to win them back. To me this wouldn't work.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Is this a joke ?

Let me complete it for them.

Deziani

Tunde Fowler

Tinubu

Orji uzor kalu

Fashola

Lucky igbinedion

All senators past and present

Saraki

Shehu sherma

Obasanjo

Good luck

Babamgida

More coming
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by finest0007(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
Iammercy2018:
you no Sabi read, abi sentiment don make u lose sight, u no see 'this is the tip of the iceberg'?

Modify.
I'm in my house come and beat me grin grin

Tip of the iceberg that names just members of opposition party, is that one a tip? We all know the rest of the iceberg will never resurface unless they want to indict more opposition members or disloyal APC members

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by 2016v2017: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
Auxiliary:
Eventually, as expected, it's filled with the name of the opposition...

And none of them as been convicted for over 3 years...

Propaganda for the upcoming elections... 2019,the most anticipated in the history of Nigeria...
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by begwong: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nigerians are now wiser, name all the former PDP members in APC now or else your propaganda is all in futility!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Iammercy2018: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
CSTR1002:

Many nairalanders have comprehension deficiency.

So I will let this slide.
see this one.... mtchww
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by CSTR1002: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
Orji Uzor Kalu and amaechi are not in the first batch.

And one idiot was saying APC is not my enemy. angry
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Purehuman(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
So this is the amount keeping Nigerians in abject poverty. This government can mess up.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by bukeb633(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
If Amechi and Fashola names are not there, that means hmmm
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Kennitrust(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
Is that the reason the apc remains backward.?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Igba123: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
gurunlocker:
Lol.... That's what I'm saying.

The list contain name of looters from the opposition party, that means every one in the ruling party APC is a saint and free of corruption...

Someone like Babachir lawal, Ameachi, Tinubu, Ubah, Saraki, Every PDP defectors and many others

You release a list of people on TRIAL who are even yet to be prosecuted? I guess they don't know what defamation is.

The list is pointing at former NSA, Dasuki, but his name is not even on the list.

Obviously, this government is mad!
those names u mentioned n lots more are apc n hv received presidential pardon.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Dwin046(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
please I need a cheap flight ..from lagos to Jakarta Indonesia. .which airline should I go for..help pls
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by begwong: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Are these the names only?
No mind the clueless dullårdo government
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Shaprara: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Blacksodje:

source: https://www.channelstv.com/2018/03/30/breaking-fg-releases-names-of-looters/

PDP ruled for 16years in state and federal level, every other party that ruled in that time frame has something to do with the said number of years, but this government of the day only talk of the 4years Jonathan ruled Nigeria, what happened to the 16years in total in which about 85percent of appointies in the present government served in.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by blowedfish: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Just 6? No mention of Obanikoro since he was the former defense minister.
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by dahnimoh(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Is that all. SO that is the reason why Apc has not performed since three years. So others are clean. Even Amaechi.
I must go and get my pvc Apc govt is a big shame

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by CSTR1002: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2018
Iammercy2018:
see this one.... mtchww
Are you looking for my attention?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by PHILipu1(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ofunaofu:
The APC should as well name looters in the present govt
That is left for PDP to do if they ever get to Aso rock again
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by oganoble(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
1. Allow the courts come up with judgements. Do not do their jobs for them
2. Focus on your administration and see what you can achieve in the little time left
3. Use the recovered loots judiciously so Nigerians can see.
4. The next election, Nigerians will decide whether to let you continue the attempt at prosecuting people from other camp, or the will decide to allow people from the other camp prosecute you
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Anasko(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
taylor89:
[b]Fools in Government

Why is GEJ and patience not there

So GEJ ain't corrupt after all

Where are the former PDP Members who decamped to APC

Likes of Saraki, Amaechi etc.....

And why is Yusuf Buhari's name not on the list

I don't blame these idiots

I blame my Rivers brothers for not teaming up with all south-south states and South-east to disintegrate this country let's see how the hausa's and their slave yorubas will survive

I've been 3 months now in Lagos but i can boldly point out the roof of a yoruba man's build and that of an igbo man

Do you know that 99.8% bubbling places and centers belongs to the igbo men?

Do you know that the lagos u hype today is courtesy of the average igbo man

Chaiii that was when i knew Biafra will be very difficult to come because igbos have invested all their savings in Lagos

SS/SE let's team up and cut this food chain between these people and watch them perish of hunger and poverty
[/b]
thats why you called yourselves DEVELOPERS, you develoved many countries such as Malaysia. all hail to Igbos
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by longleg(m): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
And you will be extremely happy to see people like you perish of hunger and poverty. That's an example of self centered and selfish
taylor89:
[b]Fools in Government

Likes of Saraki, Amaechi etc.....

I blame my Rivers brothers for not teaming up with all south-south states and South-east to disintegrate this country let's see how the hausa's and their slave yorubas will survive

I've been 3 months now in Lagos but i can boldly point out the roof of a yoruba man's build and that of an igbo man

Chaiii that was when i knew Biafra will be very difficult to come because igbos have invested all their savings in Lagos

SS/SE let's team up and cut this food chain between these people and watch them perish of hunger and poverty
[/b]
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by nNEOo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
Cooly100:

When will you wait for APC response on this one...

"..Since Gov. Joshua Dariye joined APC his trial with EFCC stopped like a train with a knocked engine. Since Gov. Orji Uzor Kalu joined APC his trial with EFCC suddenly got a new break pad. Since Gov. Sullivan Chime of Enugu joined APC his trial with EFCC developed a cataract Since Gov. Isa Yuguda joined APC his trial with EFCC suddenly developed hearing problems. Since Senator Musiliu Obanikoro joined APC his trial with the EFCC suddenly developed malaria. And Buhari is Mr. Integrity? God will punish some people soon and send them to hell fire..." FFK

Bro u need to chil a lilru, u c unlike u i can't be trickd into blving this trash called list.

When i c APC/PDP i c a system in dynamic equilibrium...the simply can't hurt each other!

This along with everything else they can conjure are just tricks,
u should knw by nw u have irresponsible crooks leading,not that it their fault shaa the are just lacking gray materials upthere.

For him to name six unconvictd criminals and tell us that 'IT A TIP OF THE ICE BERG' is an insult to lunatics

i means our judiciary sys lack the capacity to try and convict 6 knwn looters for 3yrs plus?

Forgive me bt
Only fools blv dasuki is in detention

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Dee60: 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
SO CHILDISH!!!!!!!!

who do they think they are fooling?
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Iammercy2018: 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
finest0007:

Tip of the iceberg that names just members of opposition party, is that one a tip? We all know the rest of the iceberg will never resurface unless they want to indict more opposition members or disloyal APC members
I feel so amazed when I see us ordinary citizens fighting each other over those bunch of criminals "apc" & "pdp" me I know they're all criminals, but do you?

They're fighting each other because election is close

But you and I can stop them both, instead of coming here to lash at each other, let's get our pvc and vote out APC but PDP will not return either.

This doesn't mean any other party that'll be voted in will do a good job, no, they'll also come to loot.

But this is just to show that we "the citizens" can get anybody out of aso rock if they're not ready to work.

For me i don't have any kinda trust in any politician in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
Does this illiterate even know what 99.8%means they've started giving themselves hope as usual so if I get you right you went around Lagos asking for the owner of every property?.. This is exactly what someone with terrible inferiority complex will do to make themselves feel important.I want believe all the shopping malls in Lagos are owned by yeebos too the hotels..chai these people are hopeless in a country of over 200 tribes one developer still think one useless tribe owned 99.8% of property..no wonder yorubas dislike them with passion
taylor89:
Fools in Government

Likes of Saraki, Amaechi Orji Uzor etc.....

1 Like

Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by bigfish3k: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
just these names only?
if so, then there is no corruption in Nigeria
because the list is not complete
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by talk2percy(m): 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
Really, APC really?? So nobody is corrupt in APC?? Are u kidding me, even Amaechi??
Re: FG Releases The Names Of Looters In Nigeria And How Much They Looted by Iammercy2018: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2018
nNEOo:

Bro u need to chil a lilru, u c unlike u i can't be trickd into blving this trash called list.

When i c APC/PDP i c a system in dynamic equilibrium...the simply can't hurt each other!

This along with everything else they can conjure are just tricks,
u should knw by nw u have irresponsible crooks leading,not that it their fault shaa the are just lacking gray materials upthere.

For him to name six unconvictd criminals and tell us that 'IT A TIP OF THE ICE BERG' is an insult to lunatics

i means our judiciary sys lack the capacity to try and convict 6 knwn looters for 3yrs plus?

Forgive me bt
Only fools blv dasuki is in detention

Thank you for this

Dasuki is in a vip lounge enjoying himself to the fullest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Governor Okorocha In Washington With Obama And Others / Video Of Godwin Emefiele's House In Abuja Shared By Sahara Reporters / Charly Boy: "Yusuf Buhari Is A Lazy Nigerian Youth" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.