Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head (10259 Views)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by handsomeyitayo(m): 4:41am On Mar 31, 2018
Imapearl:
ur lucky ur spirit no gree you
who knows
but wait o, u would want her yo bj u abi?

u no try
you self no bad...I saw yur pics..fine girl.do you love your pussy to be suck huh!
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by handsomeyitayo(m): 4:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Malawian:
In my own case, I told her there was no way I am going to loose my voice just because of giving her head. That was the end if the relationship. She is even a Nairalander.
really....you don mean it
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by monerozi5590: 7:50am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'm so upset with you.
You should have considered yourself lucky to have been chosen to lick her cesspit.
You like being sucked but you don't want to suck.

There's an old saying in the hood, "if you can't lick it, then don't stick it".

You truly don't deserve her and it was wise of her to leave a selfish you.
Every woman deserves a selfless lover who will not only lick her up but one who can use his tongue like a spongue and wash away every sexual hunger from within her.

I pray she finds a man like me who will not just lick her but will also chew up her kpekus like unripe carrot.

Hahaha... I don die... funny dude
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2018
bayocanny:

Bro, don't try it o, most Nigerian girls smell like iru(locust beans) down there...if u mistakenly give head you go die from leaukemia
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by CHAVINCI: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2018
shey you still have her number sha,me dat is head of my department
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2018
This guy you’re a clown grin
Thegamingorca:

Pussy is meant to be eaten...

The Lord said to peter, do not call my creations unclean.

Afterwards he commanded him to pick, kill and eat.

I therefore command u to eat snails
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by ruggedtimi(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
MhizzAJ:
Abeg lemme just read comments cheesy

Your English day break bottle...I really don't know why people can't type in pidgin if typing in English is too hard
"day break bottle" undecided....dey ( type in English if u can't type in pidgin)

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by damtan(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
makydebbie:
Imagine dating a guy that doesn't give head.

Tragic. sad

I'll do same if I was in her shoes honestly, you guys like bl0wjob and you don't like to give ladies head. You're fvcking going to make me cum by sucking and licking my pussy like it's your favorite strawberry ice-cream.
this one weak me
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Katier00(f): 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
bayocanny:
Cc: Katier00
Come and see o
� wetin I do
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by bayocanny: 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Katier00:
� wetin I do
Nothing na, I just say make I mention u ni wink
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Katier00(f): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2018
bayocanny:

Nothing na, I just say make I mention u ni wink
OK, i think say, you be say, na me go give advice for the subject matter
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by bayocanny: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Katier00:
OK, i think say, you be say, na me go give advice for the subject matter
Yes na, that's why I mentioned you
Oya give us advice
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by IeatPussy: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by frizzy092(m): 4:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
makydebbie:

Tragic. sad

I'll do same if I was in her shoes honestly, you guys like bl0wjob and you don't like to give ladies head. You're fvcking going to make me cum by sucking and licking my pussy like it's your favorite strawberry ice-cream.

Spotted!

Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by chuksp09(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pray she finds a man like me who will not just lick her but will also chew up her kpekus like unripe carrot.

Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by enemyofprogress: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
makydebbie:

Tragic. sad

who will suck that your rotten pussssssy

2 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by enemyofprogress: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
Malawian:
In my own case, I told her there was no way I am going to loose my voice just because of giving her head. That was the end if the relationship. She is even a Nairalander.
I know the biiiiiitch,the same thing made me to dump her too
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Malawian(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
enemyofprogress:
I know the biiiiiitch,the same thing made me to dump her too
You don't mean it. I doubt you know her though. What state is she from?
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by enemyofprogress: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
laribari:

You see yourself? O ti fail O! So for your mind you don escape disease ba? Have you ever kissed her lips passionately from the many sex you guys had? Have you ever sweat during sex or she be the one sweating? Do you know there are pores in our skin and STDS can be contracted via body fluid such as spit (saliva), urine or sweat?

Abeg go do test joor, or better still just go back to lick what you are running from. For your mind now, you too clean and smart. Go do blood test first. If you suspect her then u don carry what you are suspecting her for.
lies from the pit of hell. #wehdonesir
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by enemyofprogress: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
Malawian:

You don't mean it. I doubt you know her though. What state is she from?
let's just keep our secrets secret
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Fourwinds: 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2018
makydebbie:

Tragic. sad

you like enjoyment
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
you like enjoyment
Who doesn't? wink

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by prechbills1(m): 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
makydebbie:

Tragic. sad

you've started again.. who'll give an African lady head? is the person mad?
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

Carry your racist ass outta here jare.

3 Likes

Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
prechbills1:

I will gladly suck,lick and bite her clit if she opens the door to her Bermuda Triangle for me.
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by AyamConfidence(m): 11:31pm On Apr 04, 2018
makydebbie:

Tragic. sad

*dies
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 12:04am On Apr 05, 2018
AyamConfidence:
*dies
Lol.
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by mechtronics(m): 4:43am On Apr 05, 2018
ruggedtimi:
"day break bottle" undecided....dey ( type in English if u can't type in pidgin)
You see am and she is accusing op.
Wack being.
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by prechbills1(m): 5:37am On Apr 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Carry your racist ass outta here jare.

maky why? shocked
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by prechbills1(m): 5:40am On Apr 05, 2018
JixNation:

I will gladly suck,lick and bite her clit if she opens the door to her Bermuda Triangle for me.

you're living in a timid dream.. why'd you suck an African lady? what's fvcking wrong with you
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 6:42am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

maky why? shocked
I can't argue such things with you because you're racist na.
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by prechbills1(m): 6:43am On Apr 05, 2018
makydebbie:
I can't argue such things with you because you're racist na.

Chai.. maky me too.. so you can't date a guy like me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Her Want You Bad - 3 Tips To Make Her Feel Massive Desire For You / Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? / I Don't Like This Girl Called............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.