Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head (10258 Views)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

Chai.. maky me too.. so you can't date a guy like me undecided
Yes na, you don't like black women and you won't gimme head.
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by prechbills1(m): 7:15am On Apr 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Yes na, you don't like black women and you won't gimme head.

I can date black women.. but I'm not mad to give an African lady head..
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 7:41am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

I can date black women.. but I'm not mad to give an African lady head..
Opari. grin

We cannot date.
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by prechbills1(m): 7:43am On Apr 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Opari. grin

We cannot date.

lols.. are you dating because of giving head? undecided
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by prechbills1(m): 7:48am On Apr 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Opari. grin

We cannot date.

hypocrite! cheesy

remember when somebody asked you in a thread whether if you were in a guy's shoes, would you give an African lady head?? you said no!!! but you want a sane man to give an African lady head
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

hypocrite! cheesy

remember when somebody asked you in a thread whether if you were in a guy's shoes, would you give an African lady head?? you said no!!! but you want a sane man to give an African lady head

Me? Go and dig that comment abeg, I give and must receive head.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by prechbills1(m): 8:06am On Apr 05, 2018
makydebbie:

Me? Go and dig that comment abeg, I give and must receive head.

nawao... so you won't get married if you don't see a guy that agrees to give a black lady head? undecided
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 8:16am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

nawao... so you won't get married if you don't see a guy that agrees to give a black lady head? undecided
I cum faster with head than penetration na. undecided

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Twoclans(f): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2018
makydebbie:

Tell them grin .
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 8:20am On Apr 05, 2018
Twoclans:

Tell them grin .
They won't hear. grin
Goodmoney sis. kiss
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by prechbills1(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2018
makydebbie:

must you cum?
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 8:56am On Apr 05, 2018
prechbills1:

must you cum?
Jamb question.
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by prechbills1(m): 8:58am On Apr 05, 2018
makydebbie:
Jamb question.

una dey write jamb for Ghana? undecided

what if the guy gives you head when you guys are still dating and when you finally get married, he refuses to give you head.. what'll you do? cheesy
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by laribari(m): 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:
lies from the pit of hell. #wehdonesir

I laff at your ignorance grin grin grin. No wonder the bible says a fool is wise in his own eyes.
I didn't want to actually reply you becos na wetin person know him dey talk but let me just help your ministry. Make i school you small.

Let me educate you on Staph (the most common and sturborn of the lot), then you will see what medical studies say.

A staph infection is a type of skin infection that occurs by bacteria penetrating the skin or nose and may eventually affect internal organs. It is caused by staphylococcus bacteria and can result in many diseases such as food poisoning, toxic shock syndrome, boils, impetigo, and cellulitis. If left untreated, a staph infection may develop into methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA, which can become deadly as it is resistant to the antibiotic methicillin and other drugs in this category. Being aware of the causes, symptoms, and treatments of a staph infection may be helpful for the prevention of one.

Staph bacteria are found all over the place, including on the human body in the nostrils and skin folds. A staph infection occurs when staph bacteria penetrate the skin or nose and become infected and inflamed. Research shows that up to forty percent of healthy people are carriers of staph bacteria and many of these people show no signs or symptoms of a disease. It is not until staph bacteria penetrate the skin that an infection or symptoms occur..
Are they saying mere contact can also cause this? Make i continue.

Staph bacteria are contagious and can be transmitted through contact with the bacteria, such as touching an infected object like a pillow or towel, or through contact with an infected person. Sneezing, coughing, and playing sports can spread the bacteria. Eating contaminated food may occur when food is not properly stored or has been handled by a carrier of the bacteria. Don't forget oo, sports is a contact sport and that is where sweating also come in play.

Abeg make i stop here, you need to go back to school. This is very simple common knowledge. You don't know what a bacteria really is.
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
swiz123:
I cannot visualise a Nigerian lady leaving a man that is financialy capable just because he couldn't give head.

Mr op, you know that you are broke, yes! That's the truth.

There's an addage we say in igbo, "onye na-eweghi ego amaghi right ya".

There's another that says, "Igahi awu ogbenye wurukwa amonsu "

So my man, since you couldn't offer her incensitives, you should had gave her head.
she will definitely do play away match nacheesy if d guy was rich. But then which is better? Dat ur girl breaks up with u over an issue or she remains with u pretending everything's fine while she's busy fuking aroundcheesy.
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Martin0(m): 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2018
Twoclans:

Tell them grin .

yeah I believed you ladies now, I made a research last nigh about head to finally conclude it good to give head, but for me chai chai person go faint that day oogrin
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by enemyofprogress: 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2018
laribari:

I laff at your ignorance grin grin grin. No wonder the bible says a fool is wise in his own eyes.
I didn't want to actually reply you becos na wetin person know him dey talk but let me just help your ministry. Make i school you small.

Let me educate you on Staph (the most common and sturborn of the lot), then you will see what medical studies say.

A staph infection is a type of skin infection that occurs by bacteria penetrating the skin or nose and may eventually affect internal organs. It is caused by staphylococcus bacteria and can result in many diseases such as food poisoning, toxic shock syndrome, boils, impetigo, and cellulitis. If left untreated, a staph infection may develop into methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, or MRSA, which can become deadly as it is resistant to the antibiotic methicillin and other drugs in this category. Being aware of the causes, symptoms, and treatments of a staph infection may be helpful for the prevention of one.

Staph bacteria are found all over the place, including on the human body in the nostrils and skin folds. A staph infection occurs when staph bacteria penetrate the skin or nose and become infected and inflamed. Research shows that up to forty percent of healthy people are carriers of staph bacteria and many of these people show no signs or symptoms of a disease. It is not until staph bacteria penetrate the skin that an infection or symptoms occur..
Are they saying mere contact can also cause this? Make i continue.

Staph bacteria are contagious and can be transmitted through contact with the bacteria, such as touching an infected object like a pillow or towel, or through contact with an infected person. Sneezing, coughing, and playing sports can spread the bacteria. Eating contaminated food may occur when food is not properly stored or has been handled by a carrier of the bacteria. Don't forget oo, sports is a contact sport and that is where sweating also come in play.

Abeg make i stop here, you need to go back to school. This is very simple common knowledge. You don't know what a bacteria really is.
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by laribari(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Nor worry, continue but soon your doctor will confirm if it's true or not. grin grin grin grin

I understand you sha, a true Nigerian. Pride eating you up from admitting the truth.
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by princfred(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
makydebbie:
Imagine dating a guy that doesn't give head.

Tragic. sad

I'll do same if I was in her shoes honestly, you guys like bl0wjob and you don't like to give ladies head. You're fvcking going to make me cum by sucking and licking my pussy like it's your favorite strawberry ice-cream.
Cum causes cancer when injested. Do you think thats superstition?
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
princfred:
Cum causes cancer when injested. Do you think thats superstitious?
Cum is actually proteinous.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
For real though??
makydebbie:
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 9:14pm On Apr 18, 2018

Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by princfred(m): 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
makydebbie:
Ok. I agree it does contain protein. Is it possible its proteinous and causes cancer as well?
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
princfred:
Ok. I agree it does contain protein. Is it possible its proteinous and causes cancer as well?
Lol, we'll have to consult goggle too.
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by princfred(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, we'll have to consult goggle too.
You know protein is to cause growth and very quick spontaneous growth is what sperm( containing a lot of active protein) is meant to cause in the ovary. And cancer is out of control cell growth. It may not be far fetched that sperm can cause spontaneous growth in cells were its was not meant for when it finally comes in regular contact. Also its a known fact that cancer is more predominant in western countries were giving head is almost norm. These may not be just coincidence.
I know giving and receiving head can make for a very exciting erotic experience but other aspects should also be considered.
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
Seen thanks I need me some nutrition so I will change some of my strong notions
makydebbie:
Yea check out the screenshot.

http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/stuff-womens-sexual-secretions-are-made
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
Seen thanks I need me some nutrition so I will change some of my strong notions
Lol, okay.

princfred:
You know protein is to cause growth and very quick spontaneous growth is what sperm( containing a lot of active protein) is meant to cause in the ovary. And cancer is out of control cell growth. It may not be far fetched that sperm can cause spontaneous growth in cells were its was not meant for when it finally comes in regular contact. Also its a known fact that cancer is more predominant in western countries were giving head is almost norm. These may not be just coincidence.
I know giving and receiving head can make for a very exciting erotic experience but other aspects should also be considered.

I don't know about cancer, I'll read on it. Cum also moisturizes the beards.

1 Like

Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Thegamingorca(m): 10:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, okay.

I don't know about cancer, I'll read on it. Cum also moisturizes the beards.

grin cheesy cheesy grin
Oh yess it does
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by makydebbie(f): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thegamingorca:

grin cheesy cheesy grin
Oh yess it does
These people don't want to learn. cheesy
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Where is LadyGoddiva
Thegamingorca:

grin cheesy cheesy grin
Oh yess it does
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Thegamingorca(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
makydebbie:
These people don't want to learn. cheesy

In fact my beards don't itch so much cos of my clit-eating regimen

Cunnilingus has so many ups

cheesy
Re: A Lady I Met Last Month Broke Up With Due To Not Giving Her Head by Thegamingorca(m): 10:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
Where is LadyGoddiva

I lost her twitter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Her Want You Bad - 3 Tips To Make Her Feel Massive Desire For You / Why Should A Girl Upload This Kind Of Picture To Facebook? / I Don't Like This Girl Called............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.