Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Fatima Dangote And Husband, Jamil Abubakar Go On A Honeymoon To An Exotic Island - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fatima Dangote And Husband, Jamil Abubakar Go On A Honeymoon To An Exotic Island (617 Views)

My Experience With Fatima Dangote(dangote's Daughter) / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London / I Urgently Need A Honeymoon Spot In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote And Husband, Jamil Abubakar Go On A Honeymoon To An Exotic Island by 9jahotvibes(m): 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
The latest couple in town, billionaire daughter, Fatima Dangote and her husband, Pilot Jamil Abubakar are currently enjoying their honeymoon on an exotic Island somewhere in the world.

They sure need the rest after.

Open the link below to read more

https://9jahotvybes.com/2018/03/30/fatima-dangote-husband-jamil-abubakar-go-honeymoon-exotic-island-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fatima Dangote And Husband, Jamil Abubakar Go On A Honeymoon To An Exotic Island by Burgerlomo: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
Congratulations. Happy married life, may God bless your union cool
Re: Fatima Dangote And Husband, Jamil Abubakar Go On A Honeymoon To An Exotic Island by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
I wish them the best. God provide for me a good wifeoo. I tired of bachelorhood

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Come And Learn How To Be Better!! / Royal Wedding: First Pictures Of The Groom & Best Man-harry & William / Health Talk: 10 Things You Should Never Insert In Your Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.