Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,202 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! (947 Views)

When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / See What An Unsatisfied Boyfriend Did To His Girl (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! by jhendor(m): 12:05pm On May 06, 2010
If you see your girlfriend sleeping with your best friend in a dream, how would you feel after waking up?
Would you share the dream with her or just start monitoring her?
Let me get your opinions before advising my friend because it happened to him.
Though it was a dream but i swear he is afraid it might come through because most of his dreams come through.
NB: the 3 of them are close friends.
Re: Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! by 190: 2:37pm On May 06, 2010
I know say na u dream that dream

I know say na you!!
Re: Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! by sesman(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2010
oh boy!!! grin, tell him to wait for the inevitable, if he is stupid enough to believe is dream will come true.
Re: Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 06, 2010
@ poster : You are only expressing our fears in your dreams. You probably feel your friend is too close to her and your mind is playing games on you.
Re: Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! by MaiSuya(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2010
WT. . . start monitoring my babe because of a dream Absurd!
Re: Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! by Spyker: 5:52pm On May 06, 2010
Dream, dream, dream.
If dreams control the world, i am sure i won't be a Nigerian because i have dreamt of being the "President of the United States of America". I also dreamed of being Prince Charles and i married a beautiful girl called Diana. I also dreamt that i won $1Billion . YEEEEEEEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bros, Na dream, wake up.
Re: Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 06, 2010
@ poster

Are you sure this isn't your sexual fantasy?
Re: Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! by jhendor(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2010
Wouldnt want 2 be dream-superstitious bt i guess there's little trust in both of them. Thats why he is worried about that dream.
Re: Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! by jhendor(m): 8:11pm On May 06, 2010
Wouldnt want 2 be dream-superstitious bt i guess there's little trust in both of them. Thats why he is worried about that dream.
Re: Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! by baybbootz(f): 8:22pm On May 06, 2010
If ma dude tells me his puting me on probabtion,because of a dream!!!!!!!
That will be the end pronto! undecided
Re: Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! by 190: 8:39pm On May 06, 2010
ok im placing u on probation,
Re: Caught His Girl With His Bestfriend! by xavier3(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2010
Hope say ur frend (u) lil john no dey hard as ur frend (u) dream dat kind dream. If d tin rise na hin b say hin enjoy as hin dey watch dem 4 drim. Y hin dey fear, abi hin oda frend service hin babe wela pass am. Wait sef shey ur frend c d oda guy rod say d tin big pass hin own cos how ur frend take drim d length & girth of him oda frend lil john

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do, If You Were In His Shoes? / What Do I Do? Is It An Insult Or What ? / 3 Simple Ways To Attract Any Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.