Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop (1072 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For / Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by dayoola1: 8:06am On Mar 31, 2018
My name is dayo im currently in the university. Before leaving for the december break i slept with a girl whom at the third month of the pregnancy her aunty found out called me to tell me and told me and tried to abort it but d doctor declined saying its too late for that. My parents sponsor me and the girls parents expect me to take full responsibilities for the child which is something i just don't have the finances for and i can't risk telling my parents about it. Please i want to give the child up for adoption to a good stable family which needs a child and can take care of the child (boy/girl) august or september should be her due date please email me on olaniyanoladayo52@gmail.com if u need a child for adoption or u know someone who does. I think its better i solidify the future of my children if im not sure i can raise them right i hope my mistake is a lesson and a blessing to someone else please contact me.
Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by xmen4mee(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2018
take heart
Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by marunga(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2018
Some celebs like Davido are busy considering buying wild animals like monkeys. Why can't they leave those animals to enjoy their freedom in the bush? And why cant they just use that money to adopt children and take care of them. ****I'm Not Relating To My Suggestion To This Thread****
Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by taylor89(m): 8:08am On Mar 31, 2018
We will not take it

U have the diiick so u should have the finance

So what happens after a good samarithan done bringing up ur child

U go claim am abi

Don't allow thunder to fire u this morning

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by thorpido(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2018
Go and talk to your parents about it.You won't be the first to do this kind of thing.
Your parents will sort it out.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by swiz123(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2018
Wake up from that dream of yours already! The mother has the highest say in that regard.

You can take the baby to your mom, that is if your mom can cater for the baby.

I feel your pain BRO
Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by CAPSLOCKED: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2018
swiz123:
And by giving the baby up for adoption, you have taken responsibility right?

THROWING THE BABY IN THE SEWAGE IS WORSE.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by McBrooklyn(m): 8:36am On Mar 31, 2018
Fûck...
Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by marvin906(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2018
WHAT HAPPENED TO CONDOMS
DUDE TELL YOUR PARENTS AND DONT MAKE A DECISION YOU MIGHT REGRET LATER IN THE FUTURE

1 Like

Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by Blakjewelry(m): 8:43am On Mar 31, 2018
op needs to be flogged
Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 31, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

OP sorry to say this oooo... You no ge sense.

So after you put the child up for adoption you will now want to claim him in the future.

Shebi na your prick you take impregnate. Use am do money rituals so that you can cater for your child. Nonsense

☣ ☠
Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by Gofwane(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2018
Instead of you to start looking for means to make money and cater for the girl and your child, you are here looking for whom to buy the baby
Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by dayoola1: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2018
I know what my family has gone through and i know i can't put them through more due to my mistakes and i dont want a future for my child where i am not certain of his/her next daily bread . i accept my mistake and i only want to do d best i can. And pls i am not selling my child if any yahoo boy or ritualist attempts to contact me may the good lord expose and punish you before i hand my child over. I am looking for an good family which needs a blessing in their life and i swear not to disturb the child while with them. I would only keep in contact with d parents to know how the baby is that is all

1 Like

Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by blaizy: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
hahaha..op yi ti ya werey

kwontinue

1 Like

Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by blaizy: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
hahaha..op yi ti ya werey

kwontinue
Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by ShilohEagle(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]Op. You wount be the first and you will never be the last that such thing will happen to.
If you wanna give the child up for adoption. Know that the child is no more yours.
But I'll rather advise you keep that child, tell your parents and perhaps other relatives who can help. Don't think yet of how difficult tomori will be. Things has a way of working out. Don't just give up hope my guy. You can really survive with that baby. I believe that, it doesn't matter your background. I know some pole will even exist that will be praying for such. Don't go do wetin u go cum regret in the future. Things will work out well, only if you believe yourself. And Bottom line to all Youth out there is that we should always think of the consequence of our actions and inactions. Keep the baby bro, Things will work out.
Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
dayoola1:
I know what my family has gone through and i know i can't put them through more due to my mistakes and i dont want a future for my child where i am not certain of his/her next daily bread . i accept my mistake and i only want to do d best i can. And pls i am not selling my child if any yahoo boy or ritualist attempts to contact me may the good lord expose and punish you before i hand my child over. I am looking for an good family which needs a blessing in their life and i swear not to disturb the child while with them. I would only keep in contact with d parents to know how the baby is that is all
What's your girlfriend's take on this? Has she agreed to give up her baby on adoption or it's just a decision taken by you alone? Because this seems to me like a decision you took solely on your own.
Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
embarassed embarassed
Re: I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop by Ishilove: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
You are abdicating your responsibility, shey? You want to take the easy way out.

Lailai! If you are old enough to fvck then you should be ready to bear the consequence of unprotected sex.

Gold circle is 50 bucks, for fvck's sakes! Pun intended

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? / I Need Help Please / Century 6kg Twin Tub Washing Machine #33640 Limited Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.