Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For (16754 Views)

Which Expenses Should The “Upkeep” Money/Allowance Cater For? / Please Help Me Am An Orphan I Need A Job To Cater For My Child And Siblings / I Have A Baby On The Way That I Can't Cater For. I Want To Give Him/her For Adop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Sirchiboy: 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2023
We keep blaming the government but our parents is the cause of 90% of the problems we face today.
As a man, you know you can't even feed three square a meal or pay your rents yet you still go ahead and get married.
Start giving birth to kids you can't cater for yet you keep blaming the government.
You are worse than the devil himself.

167 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by brain54(m): 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2023
E go better...

Naim cos am!

113 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Boogyman557: 6:58pm On Dec 13, 2023
bbff
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by ikeno(m): 12:20am On Dec 14, 2023
The society as whole is to be blamed.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by oluwaseyi0: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2023
Africa mentality

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by TimT: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hausa people left the group chat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Chibuzoripob: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin
Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Evolutionism: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2023
grin grin grin

Let the Poor Married FoOooLs breathegrin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Evolutionism: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sirchiboy:
We keep blaming the government but our parents is the cause of 90% of the problems we face today.
As a man, you know you can't even feed three square a meal or pay your rents yet you still go ahead and get married.
Start giving birth to kids you can't cater for yet you keep blaming the government.

How e take concern yougrin

11 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by samuelglobal: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Children blame parent
Parents blames government
Who this government go blame like this sef

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by b3llo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Societal pressure

3 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Kingray10: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
The north is guilty of this the most..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by blowjohn(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Why did u go to school knowing fully well that ur degree won't earn u a job?

I hope that answers ur question

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Anijay1212(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
angry
Very annoying habit thereby constituting nuisance to the society.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by id4sho(m): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2023
Don't allow any evening newspaper to tell you things will get better, marriage is a blessing, poverty go kill you scatter tongue

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by prodigyy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
I know of someone that married because her husband is an errand boy to a politician. Presently they're no longer in power, hunger dun finish her and husband

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by KingKO22: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Birth control should be considered in this contemporaneous era

Single mothers are not left out as well. Imagine having 10 children for 5 different fathers and you want the father to be responsible for those step children ?

Marriage is not a taboo for a poor man but having too many children when things is not getting better is a sin as God is not against pregnancy control but detest abortion.

Anyway, i think the mentality is changing rapidly

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by omoadeleye(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Pressure

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by dietsono(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Sirchiboy:

I am very sure that you are still not of age and your level of immaturity is alarmingly extreme.

Mtcheeeeeeew!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by Josywhyte: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
"God will provide" is always their anthem

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by ladywise: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
Government is the problem. People must marry.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by cenaman(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
So what! You want such person to die childless?

9 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by olaztek(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
Societal pressure.
The kind of pressure society put on single guys sometimes is unbearable.

People will look down on you, deny you opportunities, call you gay/impotent/irresponsible, constantly frustrate you, question you in every family gathering, sideline you, cut half the benefits apportioned for you just because you are not a family man.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by seuncyrus(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
You know the answer already. It's the society we're in. If you're unmarried at a certain age (even if you have nothing) people will keep encouraging you to get married . Your family will talk and talk, your pastor will want to recommend someone (and tell you to start from where you are), you'll even get referrals and matchmaking opportunities.
So people who are not even financially capable will also yield to this societal pressure. After all, there are many in similar conditions and them they "rough am" too

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by capetownboyz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
Life is full of uncertainty

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by id4sho(m): 2:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
Kingray10:
The north is guilty of this the most..
Die this talk, this daughters of eve will tell you I will support you. If you hear this '' run for your life ''

Flee oOoOO, you will die because of poverty

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by BuchyD: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
Hope!....
Hope for a better tommorow cum livelihood.

Even those who can cater for theirs still rely on "hope" that they will continue being able to supply their family's needs as job loss can shatter that "I can cater" status.

May God help us all

8 Likes

Re: Why Do People Get Married Especially Men Knowing Fully Well They Can't Cater For by pocohantas(f): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2023
You won't let them rest when they don't marry.
They marry and you won't let them rest still.
They marry rich ancestors, wahala.
They build career before marriage, wahala.
They marry for papers, double wahala.

I hope people can see that world people must talk? Last last only you go bear the outcome of your decisions. Use your head. 🤝

75 Likes 15 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Discipline A Child Without Flogging Him Or Her? / Cynthia Osokogu Laid To Rest In Boji-Boji Owa, Delta / "Stop Congratulating Men For Taking Care Of Their Children " - Lady Argues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.