Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Mourinho Felt So Bad On Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Felt So Bad On Zlatan Ibrahimovic (369 Views)

See Manchester United Star, Ericbailly Comment On Zlatan Last Post On IG / Mourinho Opens Up On Zlatan, Bailly Return, Pogba’s Best Position / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Felt So Bad On Zlatan Ibrahimovic by jumia1: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2018
For me it’s always sad when the big players go in the direction of the end,” he told a news conference on Friday.

“I remember for example Figo, last match with me and with Inter, and I always remember as one of my saddest moments because I always feel very, very sorry when the big ones finish or go to the last period of their careers.

“Zlatan’s goodbye moment was more in that direction, he’s a huge, big player that topped football. European football is losing now and forever because he will not be back to this level of football.

“But fantastic for him in this period. It will be just a way for him to enjoy the last couple of years of his football.”
While Ibrahimovic was sealing his move to the United States during the international break, Paul Pogba was starring for France. The midfielder scored a stunning free-kick in a 3-1 win over World Cup hosts Russia on Tuesday.

The 25-year-old has struggled for form with United and there have been reports Mourinho has sought advice from Didier Deschamps about the problem.

Click and read :http://jumiaforum.com/listing/mourinho-felt-so-bad-on-zlatan-ibrahimovic/

Re: Mourinho Felt So Bad On Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Davidlekkzy(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2018
zlatan d lion �

(1) (Reply)

UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE Semi Final Draw Out Now / Former Real Madrid Boss Carlo Ancelotti Offered Italy Job / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.