Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 (6274 Views)

FFK: 99% Of Buhari's Supporters Will Kiss His Old Arse If He Wanted Them To / Kwankwanson Supporters Will Vote Buhari / President Buhari's Supporters In Jos Go Gaga In Front Of His Convoy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by zombieHUNTER: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
fk001:

Did i ask you.....

I know you will be bias that's why i didn't ask you.

Buhari is the most corrupt president ever
Nepotism is the worst form of corruption if you don't know... Let me not talk about yusuf buhari lavish spendings
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by lastmessenger: 7:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
7lives:

Spare me these bawdy details, na today Fulani enter middle belt?.
This story is DOA to me, I am NOT buying your sour grapes.
Fulani herdsmen or terrorist masquerading as Fulani herdsmen?
Abeg shift jare.
let's assume they are terrorist like you just pointed out. The question is why is Mr integrity showing them preferential treatment? Is he also a terrorist?
If you support that devil in aso rock then you are as evil as he is. Shift one side devil.
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by lastmessenger: 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Nepotism is the worst form of corruption if you don't know... Let me not talk about yusuf buhari lavish spendings
don't mind them.yusus buhari bought a bike wort 200m and people will open their mouth and say buhari is fighting corruption.
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by zombieHUNTER: 7:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
lastmessenger:
don't mind them.yusus buhari bought a bike wort 200m and people will open their mouth and say buhari is fighting corruption.

What the op don't understand is that Muslims find it difficult to separate politics and religion
To them the two are inseparable

They see any attack on the incompetency of Buhari as an attack on them...
Just few of them realize that Buhari is a failure

1 Like

Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by MORNDEW(m): 7:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
It pains me that some people on this forum knows nothing than to come here and just wallow in foolishness. What's all these Yoruba Muslims and other nonsense that has become a household name here?
Anyone can support Buhari, it is their right. Left to me, I've not seen any Buhari hater with genuine reasons as to why he hates him other than reasons borne out of ethnicity, religion and election loss. Some even wallow in beer parlour gists to discredit his government. Just imagine one of them telling someone to support any other person from the north but not Buhari just like that. One wonders what kind of education a youth received that will make him have no reason to support a candidate in an election but just cos he doesn't want another to continue.
To the anti Buharis, just campaign for your US shy candidate and allow us campaign for our Mr. Integrity.

6 Likes

Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by MORNDEW(m): 7:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
lastmessenger:
He bought the bike when?

1 Like

Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by fk001(m): 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

I don't need to remind you that Aisha Buhari is not sitting at home ideal, she has her business since before Buhari became president

2 Likes

Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by zombieHUNTER: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
fk001:

I don't need to remind you that Aisha Buhari is not sitting at home ideal, she has her business since before Buhari became president

Am sure you are her accountant...
But since they are this rich... Why did they borrow money to purchase the forms during the elections?
Do you think he will still borrow to pursue his 2019 ambition?

You don't need to answer though...
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by lastmessenger: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
MORNDEW:

He bought the bike when?
who else bought the bike he had accident with ?
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by shallysgirl: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
lastmessenger:
let me tell something that will happen in Nigeria. You see buhari has the army, the police, the air force and all security agencies under his firm grip. As a matter of fact, the inec chairman is also northerner and an islamist. Considering the scenerio ,there is nothing much the opposition can really do. Even if pmb looses the main election, I am convinced they will go any length to rewrite the election result just so that the aso rock demon will remain as the president till 2023.

So believe me brother pmb will win election but there is going to be a devine intervention. Pmb will have a serious sickness that will take away his life. I am telling you what I have seen, believe it or not pmbs tenure beyond 2019 will be completed by osibanjo and then osibanjo will win the main election in 2023. Mark my word,it will happen. Evil will not continue in Nigeria.
Who is going to vote Osinbanjo?A pastor who denied Christ and Christians?

1 Like

Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by MORNDEW(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
lastmessenger:
who else bought the bike he had accident with ?
Is that the question?
The question is, what year did he buy the bike?

1 Like

Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by kolaaderin: 2:28am On Apr 01, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Atiku or Dankwambo or Lamido or Kwankwanso or Sowore or Duke or Fayose or (am as confused as they r right now)

But its Unfortunate they will all be failing INTEGRITY TEST the moment they declare for presidency.

1 Like

Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by kolaaderin: 2:38am On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

See ehn, if you say it must be Buhari by force and try to rig the election next year, you risk a war and I can assure you that the US under the able leadership of Donald Trump would not support Buhari over and above Nigerians.

The elites are working to have him removed already so you can keep acting confident on Nairaland. You can be sure that Buhari is not doing another 4 years as President of Nigeria. Millions of lives are at stake.

The same Elites that made this country a shit hole.
mr man 2019 is here and the fight is between the real masses and the Elites pretending to care for the country all because their free source of wealth is running dry.
I am a rational man, I am ready to vote for a better candidate outside Buhari if there is any, but as it is today if election is to hold today Buhari still got it. Its painful a decision but that is he real circumstance we found ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by kolaaderin: 3:03am On Apr 01, 2018
7lives:

He will win again, and there is nothing you can do about it.

And I repeat there is NOTHING any one of them can do about it. Except for the regular chest beating like baboon.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by kolaaderin: 3:11am On Apr 01, 2018
nams77:

You believe that charade about buhari
You believe that charade that he is honest? Lol. None of them is honest, including buhari. Read about the 25 billion that went missing during his time at the helm of PTF. How did his son Yusuf get hold of such expensive bike worth millions (you gave him?) Or the expensive jewelries of Aisha buhari running into millions. Try and Google all these facts.
When buhari comes down, there is going to be a stink to high heaven. He is not corrupt and he buratai is still there with mansions in Dubai linked to him. Amaechi is still there. Forget all these charades. They are all corrupt

the question is about Buhari not Yusuf, Aisha, Ameachi and Buratai..... answer it holistically without an hear say.
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by kolaaderin: 3:22am On Apr 01, 2018
lastmessenger:

do you have a copy of the receipt to prove your points else your assertion is nothing but bad belle hate speech, I have said it and i will keep saying it, stop spreading lies like they are true. Beer parlor stories should not be part of our determining factors in voting for leaders
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
I strongly feel that the religious profiling and wholesale demonization of a voting demography through such appellations like “Yoruba Muslims” or “Fulani jihadists” will only ensure that Buhari’s supporters double down on their support for the current regime. On numerous occasions, our igbo brothers have made me make some remarks I don’t really mean as a way to spite them for their blackmail of my tribe’s (Yoruba)voting choices.

Just as I was obligated (at some point in history) to support the current regime, Nigerian Muslims will also want to ensure that Buhari wins in 2019 to prove a point to the igbos. It is no secret that more than my dislike for igbos, I dread Islam more. My islamophobia is not due to any personal slight done to me by any Muslim but a result of my realization that Muslims can separate their religion from politics thus giving birth to political Islam.

That being said, it is important that we anti regime elements acknowledge that we can’t vote out this regime if we demonize Muslims who have a large voting strength in Nigeria. The task of effecting change in aso rock next year should be a collective one and not circumscribed to a religious or ethnic slugfest. The major contenders for the Presidency in 2019 are Muslims from the north, so why should we demonise some Muslims (notably Yoruba Muslims) for their support for Buhari?

I am also guilty for making snide remarks against a whole faith because of the deeds of the President and his Fulani kinfolk. But I have realized that that is a myopic way to tackle the problem of how to vote out this regime. Accordingly, we need to constructively engage and convince Buhari supporters who are Muslim of the need to view the politics of 2019 with patriotic lens. We do not oppose this regime because the President is a muslim or Fulani. Rather, we oppose him because he is not good for the continued cohesion and progress of a multi ethnic and religious nation like Nigeria. He’s also inept economically to steer us out of the economic ditch he got us into in the first place.

So, I urge the igbos (I don’t mean to intentionally single out a whole ethnic group but they are the ones guilty of this transgression) to play politics with tact by eschewing the politics of prejudice, blackmail, blame and hasty generalization. We need as much Muslim votes as we can muster to vote out Buhari in 2019. We should resist the temptation of dividing ourselves on ethnic and religious basis in this onerous task to rescue Nigeria. Most of us are still in the process of emigrating but in the meantime, we should make sure that we play our part in ensuring that this regime doesn’t have a second four year stint in the saddle. The consequences of another 4 years for this regime are better imagined than experienced. As it is, Buhari is poised to snatch a re-election due to the lack of cohesion amongst the opposition and the division amongst Nigerians of different religious and ethnic persuasions.

Removing Buhari is not about hate for Islam or Fulani. It is a call to duty for every patriotic Nigerian. If we succeed in getting Buhari out, it is still a Muslim and Fulani that will occupy the Office, just a more liberal and fair one.

Let us stop demonizing Yoruba Muslims who still support Buhari as that will radicalize and drive them to the other side (side of the regime). This will inexorably mean we lose large votes that could have been vital to remove Buhari.

Igbos please take note of my advice and your insults are welcome as usual.

Happy Easter. He is risen.

Selah.

Cc: ikworiko
FRESH G
Imhotep

This dunce again?

Are you not one of the advocate of Yoruba Muslims mantra? Omo ale.
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:04am On Apr 01, 2018
shallysgirl:
Who is going to vote Osinbanjo?A pastor who denied Christ and Christians?

When? In your dreams?
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

This dunce again?

The messed up logic of resurgentxtian4 will surely lead him to the Libyan slave market, on sale.

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:35am On Apr 01, 2018
imhotep:

The messed up logic of resurgentxtian4 will surely lead him to the Libyan slave market, on sale.

cc lzaa onyeoga

People like you brainwashed him. Now he is suffering from identity crisis.

This is the effect of ipob propaganda. Ibos are conquered slaves in Nigeria, a war bounty. They call you Yorubas slaves in order to make you feel what they feel. They project what they are to you and mess up your mind. That's psychology. This op and many Yorubas are now suffering same.

Yoruba are the masters in Nigeria. No one can become anything in Nigeria without the blessings of Yoruba. Even buhari, who has been winning in the north since 2003 had to be installed by a great Yoruba man.

Fact!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by maasoap(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
I strongly feel that the religious profiling and wholesale demonization of a voting demography through such appellations like “Yoruba Muslims” or “Fulani jihadists” will only ensure that Buhari’s supporters double down on their support for the current regime. On numerous occasions, our igbo brothers have made me make some remarks I don’t really mean as a way to spite them for their blackmail of my tribe’s (Yoruba)voting choices.

Just as I was obligated (at some point in history) to support the current regime, Nigerian Muslims will also want to ensure that Buhari wins in 2019 to prove a point to the igbos. It is no secret that more than my dislike for igbos, I dread Islam more. My islamophobia is not due to any personal slight done to me by any Muslim but a result of my realization that Muslims can separate their religion from politics thus giving birth to political Islam.

That being said, it is important that we anti regime elements acknowledge that we can’t vote out this regime if we demonize Muslims who have a large voting strength in Nigeria. The task of effecting change in aso rock next year should be a collective one and not circumscribed to a religious or ethnic slugfest. The major contenders for the Presidency in 2019 are Muslims from the north, so why should we demonise some Muslims (notably Yoruba Muslims) for their support for Buhari?

I am also guilty for making snide remarks against a whole faith because of the deeds of the President and his Fulani kinfolk. But I have realized that that is a myopic way to tackle the problem of how to vote out this regime. Accordingly, we need to constructively engage and convince Buhari supporters who are Muslim of the need to view the politics of 2019 with patriotic lens. We do not oppose this regime because the President is a muslim or Fulani. Rather, we oppose him because he is not good for the continued cohesion and progress of a multi ethnic and religious nation like Nigeria. He’s also inept economically to steer us out of the economic ditch he got us into in the first place.

So, I urge the igbos (I don’t mean to intentionally single out a whole ethnic group but they are the ones guilty of this transgression) to play politics with tact by eschewing the politics of prejudice, blackmail, blame and hasty generalization. We need as much Muslim votes as we can muster to vote out Buhari in 2019. We should resist the temptation of dividing ourselves on ethnic and religious basis in this onerous task to rescue Nigeria. Most of us are still in the process of emigrating but in the meantime, we should make sure that we play our part in ensuring that this regime doesn’t have a second four year stint in the saddle. The consequences of another 4 years for this regime are better imagined than experienced. As it is, Buhari is poised to snatch a re-election due to the lack of cohesion amongst the opposition and the division amongst Nigerians of different religious and ethnic persuasions.

Removing Buhari is not about hate for Islam or Fulani. It is a call to duty for every patriotic Nigerian. If we succeed in getting Buhari out, it is still a Muslim and Fulani that will occupy the Office, just a more liberal and fair one.

Let us stop demonizing Yoruba Muslims who still support Buhari as that will radicalize and drive them to the other side (side of the regime). This will inexorably mean we lose large votes that could have been vital to remove Buhari.

Selah.

FRESH G
Imhotep
Keep it up, you're living up to the legacy of your dad.
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by maasoap(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

See ehn, if you say it must be Buhari by force and try to rig the election next year, you risk a war and I can assure you that the US under the able leadership of Donald Trump would not support Buhari over and above Nigerians.

The elites are working to have him removed already so you can keep acting confident on Nairaland. You can be sure that Buhari is not doing another 4 years as President of Nigeria. Millions of lives are at stake.

resurgentxtian4:

If he wins, then we shall descend into full scale conflict that might determine the nationhood question. Obasanjo, the poster boy for the CIA in Africa is already working underground to scuttle a Buhari comeback.

The most powerful retired generals are also against his comeback. The only force Buhari has is the Nigerian Army controlled by his Fulani clown and millions of Almajiris in the north. Let’s see how he will defeat the rest of Nigeria and the international community with that.

Most of your comments are childish and amusing. Equally nauseating and senseless. Na by force to comment on nairaland?
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by maasoap(m): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2018
lastmessenger:
let me tell something that will happen in Nigeria. You see buhari has the army, the police, the air force and all security agencies under his firm grip. As a matter of fact, the inec chairman is also northerner and an islamist. Considering the scenerio ,there is nothing much the opposition can really do. Even if pmb looses the main election, I am convinced they will go any length to rewrite the election result just so that the aso rock demon will remain as the president till 2023.

So believe me brother pmb will win election but there is going to be a devine intervention. Pmb will have a serious sickness that will take away his life. I am telling you what I have seen, believe it or not pmbs tenure beyond 2019 will be completed by osibanjo and then osibanjo will win the main election in 2023. Mark my word,it will happen. Evil will not continue in Nigeria.
Just pray fervently because what you have seen might be your father and some people in your family. Take it easy on yourself.
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

People like you brainwashed him. Now he is suffering from identity crisis.

This is the effect of ipob propaganda. Ibos are conquered slaves in Nigeria, a war bounty. They call you Yorubas slaves in order to make you feel what they feel. They project what they are to you and mess up your mind. That's psychology. This op and many Yorubas are now suffering same.

Yoruba are the masters in Nigeria. No one can become anything in Nigeria without the blessings of Yoruba. Even buhari, who has been winning in the north since 2003 had to be installed by a great Yoruba man.

Fact!
in fact we blame Fashola for all this confusion, ever since Fashola joined IPOB

cc lzaa onyeoga resurgentxtian4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Selah.

FRESH G
Imhotep

From what I have observed, we Muslims vote objectively based on issues. For example, I see Osinbajo as quite competent and I would have no problems voting for him, though he is a pastor. I was also somewhat impressed by Pat Utomi and his vision, though he is a Christian. It is Christians who vote based on tribe and religion and preach this from their pulpits. Personally, with my little knowledge of economics, I tend to believe that president Buhari's government has performed quite well, given the situation on ground. Had ex president Jonathan won the last election, I think we would have been in a much bigger mess today, or certainly on our way there.

It is you Christians who generally thrive on spreading hate, especially when it comes to Islam, because your leaders see Islam as a competitor for their customers, and the gullible followers of course, believe their incitement to be 'holy spirit' inspired. So save your taqiyyah love, it is meaningless. We already know the reality of how you feel, and we couldn't care less. Your actions have no influence on how we vote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by KratosCorp: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2018
How about the tag "fake jews"? or the "
Idiotic Pigs Of Biafra"
or "Igbos are politically naive for voting GEJ and PDP" or "Igbos should confess their sins of refusing to vote PMB and move on to ask PMB for forgiveness"?

Mr hypocrite, quit your virtue signalling nonsense and get a cure for your hypocrisy first, then go and research the roots and causes of the tags "yoruba muslims and fulani jihadist" before you come online to shame igbos.

[s]
resurgentxtian4:

Selah.

FRESH G
Imhotep
[/s]
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by resurgentxtian4: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2018
Farmerforlife:

From what I have observed, we Muslims vote objectively based on issues. For example, I see Osinbajo as quite competent and I would have no problems voting for him, though he is a pastor. I was also somewhat impressed by Pat Utomi and his vision, though he is a Christian. It is Christians who vote based on tribe and religion and preach this from their pulpits.

Christians generally thrive on spreading hate, especially when it comes to Islam, because their leaders see Islam as a competitor for their customers, and the gullible followers of course, believe their incitement to be 'holy spirit' inspired. So save your taqiyyah love, it is meaningless. We already know the reality of how you feel, and we couldn't care less. Your actions have no influence on how we vote.

You really cannot blame Christians for not liking Islam given the carnage me destruction many terrorists have wrought in the name of Islam. That being said, I won’t be drawn into the substance of your post as it is pointless.
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by resurgentxtian4: 9:41am On Apr 01, 2018
maasoap:

Most of your comments are childish and amusing. Equally nauseating and senseless. Na by force to comment on nairaland?

No be me do you oooo. Just go your way.
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by resurgentxtian4: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

This dunce again?

The “Yoruba Muslim” concept is a creation of the igbos. My own agitation has always been that fundamentalist Muslims are rearing their ugly heads in yorubaland and that is a source of concern for any right thinking Christian.

The problem is that Muslims don’t know how scary their religion is. Most people who fear Islam are justified in their hate of that religion. What exactly is good about that religion that curtails the rights of an individual and preached violence?
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by resurgentxtian4: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

What the op don't understand is that Muslims find it difficult to separate politics and religion
To them the two are inseparable

They see any attack on the incompetency of Buhari as an attack on them...
Just few of them realize that Buhari is a failure

This is exactly the problem with this people. And another thing is that Buhari has given closer terrorists the inspiration to commit acts of terror in the open and fundamentalist Muslims to come out and assert their wish to turn the country into an Islamic Republic-which will never happen, unless they agree to a Balkanization of the nation.
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by resurgentxtian4: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Nice write up but
Madridguy is not a Yoruba person

I strongly believe he’s from the core north.
Re: Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

You really cannot blame Christians for not liking Islam given the carnage me destruction many terrorists have wrought in the name of Islam. That being said, I won’t be drawn into the substance of your post as it is pointless.

That is because Christians do not reason objectively. Given the disproportionate involvement of your tribesmen in activities that have made the sight of a Nigerian passport in any international airport set off red flags and alarm bells in every customs and immigration official, we could well extend your theory to disliking all Igbos. However, we Muslims do not think like Christians, we do not foist the characteristics of the few on everyone.

In any case, terrorism is not the reason for your dislike of Muslims, merely the vindication of an already existing hatred. There were no Muslim terrorist attacks when Muslims were forced to change their Muslim names in order to register their children in schools, or when universities forced Muslim students to remove their hijabs in class or leave a lecture their parents had paid tax to sponsor. Because we Muslims do not always vocalise our perceptions, it does not mean that we are foolish, please do not make that mistake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Of 28 Years Old soldier Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) / VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia / Abba Kyari And Obi Cubana Step Out In Matching Cloths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.