Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State (40273 Views)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) / Couple Commits Suicide By Hanging In Bangladesh (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by MONITZ: 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
godofuck231:
had issues with him once I was about bringing him down when someone pleaded that he was a traditional head, that guy never came near me since then

Really?Do u know the guy in question?Abeg there re too many kids on nairaland these days running their mouths on issues they know nothing about,well it's allowed sha since u re behind a keyboard u re very free bt I can bet my left balls that if u came an inch close to this fellow u would pee,shit ,faint and u would not have been alive to type what u just did..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
nairaman66:

You know the dude very well! I use to stay in Jakpa Road, just before the king’s Palace!
Lol, Ovie palace road?
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
MONITZ:

Really?Do u know this guy in question?Abeg there re too many kids on nairaland these days running their mouths on issues they know nothing about,well it's allowed sha since u re behind a keyboard u re very free bt I can bet my left balls that if u come an inch close to this fellow u will pee,shit ,faint and die all day once.
Nor mind the native fowl. grin

2 Likes

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by quinSonia(f): 3:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
JasonScolari:
Strong one for that matter. grin

Four boys, 3 of them from his present wife who's based in Dublin... Then the wayward one from another woman is the eldest.

the 4 four bois shey dem dy stay outside nigeria
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
quinSonia:

the 4 four bois shey dem dy stay outside nigeria
Just 3 of them...
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by quinSonia(f): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
JasonScolari:
Just 3 of them...

him sons dy abroad dy enjoy while ekpan bois dy kill their selve....any daughters?
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
quinSonia:

him sons dy abroad dy enjoy while ekpan bois dy kill their selve....any daughters?
I only know 2... Glarington who's based in Dublin and one fat one called princess.
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by quinSonia(f): 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
JasonScolari:
I only know 2... Glarington who's based in Dublin and one fat one called princess.

lol..why don't you take a course on investigative journalism,I swear you would make a fortune
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
quinSonia:

lol..why don't you take a course on investigative journalism,I swear you would make a fortune
Lol, I did that as an elective course... grin

You be ekpan babe?
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by quinSonia(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, I did that as an elective course... grin

You be ekpan babe?

God4bid!!

more like airport road ladycheesy

1 Like

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
quinSonia:

God4bid!!

more like airport road ladycheesy
See your mouth grin I f I tear you slap ehn.. Na my Ekpan you dey say ''God4bid''

2 Likes

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Emmahunk(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hmmmm, those living around Ekpan, should start relocating or expect updates soon..
Uvwie, I hail una o

1 Like

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Pennywise(m): 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
Never knew how the guy looked till now. The ultimate oil company shake-down king. I dont see any Governor signing his death warrant but his legal troubles is enough to keep him busy for sometime to come and for peace to return to Ekpan.
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by pedrilo: 4:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
He is a terror. Pls execute him immediately!
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by brodalokie: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
That blind woman holding a weigh sha?
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by maasoap(m): 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mayany:
Chai I have been hearing his name as a child but I think it's political because he felll out with the powers that be
You said that you've been hearing his name since your childhood, then you said it is political. I'm just curious to know the stories you heard about him. And why you called his sentence a political. Because when you said it is political, you are practically saying that he didn't deserve it.

nairaman66:
This guy has been a killing machine right from when I was a child. If he is guilty, why not??
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by maasoap(m): 5:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
MONITZ:

Really?Do u know this guy in question?Abeg there re too many kids on nairaland these days running their mouths on issues they know nothing about,well it's allowed sha since u re behind a keyboard u re very free bt I can bet my left balls that if u come an inch close to this fellow u will pee,shit ,faint and die all day once.
Someone said he had issue with him and you're still asking him if he knows the guy. We're supposed to ask you if you know the person you quoted. Everyone on nairaland is a kid? Receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by saintruky(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mayany:
Chai I have been hearing his name as a child but I think it's political because he felll out with the powers that be

If u knw dat man u'd know it ain't political. I no talk pass so
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Enice(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
godofuck231:
had issues with him once I was about bringing him down when someone pleaded that he was a traditional head, that guy never came near me since then
you lie. you had issues with Newton and you were still allowed to live in Ekpan? Newton is above the law in Ekpan. if not for the fact that he went against the PDP oligarch in Uvwie and Delta state, nobody will touch him. he controls the NNPC area and rotates what goes on there

3 Likes

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by MONITZ: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
maasoap:

Someone said he had issue with him and you're still asking him if he knows the guy. We're supposed to ask you if you know the person you quoted. Everyone on nairaland is a kid? Receive sense.

Go piss my guy?As far as that enclave is concerned u were a nobody with regards to this guy,nd I know that guy I quoted is a nobody as far as that area is concerned,do u even know the man and the army of youths/touts under his command? U think everyone is a toddler that believes everything children spew on nairaland,like I said go front then take ur n ft turn then peee plenty,u will be alright...
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by shineeye1: 5:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
The wicked shall not go unpunished.
Give the bloody man maximum of 5 to 10 years, many even less and their evil heads will come down in blood. Whether you like or not, God-the-Monarch is judge over all the earth!
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by MONITZ: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Enice:
you lie. you had issues with Newton and you were still allowed to live in Ekpan? Newton is above the law in Ekpan. if not for the fact that he went against the PDP oligarch in Uvwie and Delta state, nobody will touch him. he controls the NNPC area and rotates what goes on there

No mind that mofo,he dey talk wetin him nor fit do,he would ve been missing for years if that really happened..
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Mayany(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
maasoap:

You said that you've been hearing his name since your childhood, then you said it is political. I'm just curious to know the stories you heard about him. And why you called his sentence a political. Because when you said it is political, you are practically saying that he didn't deserve it.

Well I never said he didn't deserve it, I know he was involved in all Ekpan crisis in fact he was a kingmaker who also deals with companies in the kingdom, I also know that whenever he was arrested he comes out stronger, so the powers that always release him are no longer there.
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by maasoap(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
MONITZ:

Go piss my guy?As far as that enclave is concerned u were a nobody with regards to this guy,nd I know that guy I quoted is a nobody as far as that area is concerned,do u even know the man and the army of youths/touts under his command? U think everyone is a toddler that believes everything children spew on nairaland,like I said go front then take ur n ft turn then peee plenty,u will be alright...
You still didn't make sense because you couldn't prove the identity of the nairalander you quoted. As powerful as your little god was, he's in captivity with death sentence passed on him. Has it not occurred to you that someone really dealt with him.
Once again, not everyone on nairaland is a kid or nobody. Stay away from assumptions.
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Bimpe29: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
An eye for an eye. Law is no respecter of anyone.
MRAKBEE:
He that kills shall die by the sword..
Apostle Paul even had to pay for his sins after converting to Christianity..
If u are reading this and u are either a cultist, armed robber, assassin, kidnapper, ritualist ur day is coming...
U shall be killed too
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by maasoap(m): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
MONITZ:

No mind that mofo ,he dey talk wetin him nor fit do,he would ve been missing for years if that really happened..
You sounded overzealous. Why are you carrying this matter on top your head? Are you one of his dogs?
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by maasoap(m): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mayany:
Well I never said he didn't deserve it, I know he was involved in all Ekpan crisis in fact he was a kingmaker who also deals with companies in the kingdom, I also know that whenever he was arrested he comes out stronger, so the powers that always release him are no longer there.
Yeah, I saw it too. Committed murder in 2012 but was arrested in 2016 for another offence only for them to remember that he committed murder in 2012. Naija.
Anyway, with him out of the society, that will be a relief to his community and its environs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by MONITZ: 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
maasoap:

You sounded overzealous. Why are you carrying this matter on top your head? Are you one of his dogs?

Really ,do I write like a tout or someone on a tout's payroll? I reacted like that because I hate it when people esp kids come online nd brag about things they can't try by any inch if it was live bt because they re hiding behind a keyboard they become anonymous and type foolish and unreasonable stories. And for ur info I don't like or know the Newton guy personally ok...
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by MahatmaGhandi: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
maasoap:

You still didn't make sense because you couldn't prove the identity of the nairalander you quoted. As powerful as your little god was, he's in captivity with death sentence passed on him. Has it not occurred to you that someone really dealt with him.
Once again, not everyone on nairaland is a kid or nobody. Stay away from assumptions.

Bros leave Newton matter. If you had issues with him you would have been sleeping with the fishes by now.
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by phadat(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
This man wrecked a lot of havoc with his boys and thought money and political backing he had could help him ,hmnnn how are the mighty fallen.
I see him appealing though
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by urbobo20(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Chief newton is the real definition of evil
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by nams77: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
JasonScolari:
Are you Ngozi? The guy with burnt face. grin

That's the guy who dared him grin
No he can't be Ngozi.. I remembered the first day I met him. Immediately he entered the banking hall, there was a hushed calmness. I walked up to him to market my product and I could feel all eyes on me with shock and bewilderment! When he left, one big boy came to me and said do u know who that is? That is Ngozi that chased Newton out of town. Infact one of my boss also asked me if i knew who I was talking with! To me he is just a man. I did notice his amusement at my gut and boldness. We became friends tell date but I hardly call him though
U stay in Ekpan? U seem to know much about what goes on there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Jumps Into Canal In Lagos, Dies (Photo) / Robber Swallows Lady’s Wedding Ring In Lagos (Photo) / Female Child Thief Nabbed, Stripped & Clubbed To Death In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.