Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State (40283 Views)

Court Sentences Three Kidnappers To Death By Hanging In Rivers / 16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) / Couple Commits Suicide By Hanging In Bangladesh (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Troublemaker007(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
This should sound as a serious warning to all those useless, illiterates, ugly, dirty and wayward children of Ekpan community who call themselves YOUTH! Disturbing people’s life and properties.

1 Like

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by maticdamian(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mo salah, Bleep any body... 29Goals #YNWA
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by snipernigga(m): 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Its this kind of people that make you regret why you are born in this shithole

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Oritzy: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
surprisingly, Almighty Newton has been sentenced to death by hanging...that's a great development for Ekpan people.... although we all know it's politically motivated..hmmm yeye dey smell.... Observation mode angry
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Talibando(m): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
[/color] ;DHmm! Safe journey sir. Exit of an icon (in advance)[color=#006600]Hmm! Safe journey sir. Exit of an icon (in advance)Hmm! Safe journey sir. Exit of an icon (in advance)
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by CodeTemplar: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
Was it ritual killing or power tussle?
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by jabor4Naija(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
If na rope dem need make dem let me know cos i get. No time
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by ibori1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
crying

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by godofuck231: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
mumureloaded:
this nus get as e be

What more do you need, u no hear shop rite robbery for warri, his father's grave was stocked with weapons serious armoury

1 Like

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by godofuck231: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Y
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Please I need his soon-to-be widow's phone numbers.
f#ckboy spotted
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by BabatCargo(m): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Good judgement if truely he is guilty,what goes around comes around no matter how long....

Shipping from China/USA to Nigeria made easy,check our siggy for more info
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by CodeTemplar: 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Troublemaker007:
This should sound as a serious warning to all those useless, illiterates, ugly, dirty and wayward children of Ekpan community who call themselves YOUTH! Disturbing people’s life and properties.
So that community is a notorious one!
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by godofuck231: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
elonize:
This guy has cos enuf havoc in ekpan,e no dey let ppo slip in peace,
had issues with him once I was about bringing him down when someone pleaded that he was a traditional head, that guy never came near me since then
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Oritzy: 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
uchman48:
i feel no pity for people that has the mind to murder their fellow human beings, if he is really guilty then he deserves it. Buif the man was to be an APC member i bet he would have been freed by now. Those people can twist judgement ehhhh
my brother that mean you don't understand what's happening here, PDP are the once pulling the stunt in this case simple!

1 Like

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by godofuck231: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mayany:
Chai I have been hearing his name as a child but I think it's political because he felll out with the powers that be
maybe did but made too many enemies and had classes against him from death threats and armed assaults, he's been under surveillance
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by GavelSlam: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
Justice done.
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by 124mumsy: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nothing we ever prepared the mind of Newton and and his boys that such a thing can ever happened to him giving to the absolute power he has......... But this we stand to his kind who abuse pawer to commit harm to the life of peace loving Nigerians who reside in ekpan and environs, those who live in this environment we understand what I mean this community still need more eggs like him to enjoy lasting Peace and harmony Barron stay far
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Lucas10(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Warri no dey carry last 4 everytin na
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
And his useless daughter called Glarington (Yoyo) based in Dublin, Ireland will be forming big girl for me.

I just dey pity for Ovie and Mene...

May your soul Rest in hell sir. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by MahatmaGhandi: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
First it was Don Wanny, now Newton is about to go down unless he finds a way to quickly join the ruling party and use his arms to further the course of the party.
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
godofuck231:
had issues with him once I was about bringing him down when someone pleaded that he was a traditional head, that guy never came near me since then
Are you Ngozi? The guy with burnt face. grin

That's the guy who dared him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Troublemaker007:
It just get started bro...

Unless dem destroy that shrine.
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
elonize:
I remember when this wicked animal will tie up a married man and his wife to the electric pole in front of his house and ordered his wayward boys to flog them with holes... The kids will be watching with amusement. grin
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by quinSonia(f): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
JasonScolari:
It just get started bro...

Unless dem destroy that shrine.

U na ekpan boi Abi?

D newton so no get sons?
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
he will continue to appeal till he dies of natural old age grin
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Reelmii: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
elonize:
hmmmmmm, so the story is true then
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
nairaman66:
This guy has been a killing machine right from when I was a child. If he is guilty, why not??

Is capital punishment reserved by the classless judiciary for the poor?? But I tell you, this guy will be whisked away from jail or judgement overturned! Stay tuned
He won't escape it this time, Remember Henry wen dis bastard kill? And one innocent poor man wen he bury alive because of land. grin
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
quinSonia:

U na ekpan boi Abi?

D newton so no get sons?
Strong one for that matter. grin

Four boys, 3 of them from his present wife who's based in Dublin... Then the wayward one from another woman is the eldest.

1 Like

Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by starz100: 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
If he is guilty I don't feel pity for him. I wish justice can go round all over the country like this, Nigeria would have been a better nation
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by daonomzy2389(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Justice has been served,cos he was terror during his reign.....
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by talk2percy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin guy man papa..the wife go sweet
Re: Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State by nairaman66(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
JasonScolari:
He won't escape it this time, Remember Henry wen dis bastard kill? And one innocent poor man wen he bury alive because of land. grin

You know the dude very well! I use to stay in Jakpa Road, just before the king’s Palace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cocaine, Tramadol, 'Suck And Die' Recovered As Police Nab Drug Dealers. Photos / Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi / Udom Emmanuel To Evacuate Prostitutes From Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.