Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander (20410 Views)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by ufuosman(m): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2018
God bless their marriage

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:07am On Apr 02, 2018
BLESS THEM OH LORD
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by Olulinks(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2018
greatnaija01:
Happy Marriage Life.
Not "marriage life" It's married life.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by Armandodee: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2018
Congratulations...
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The bride is so beautiful kiss but she looks pregnant already undecided but the groom is so ugly shocked bawoni ?

ur papa

#20 Gold circle wud ve prevented this rubbish u typed!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2018
Randy91:

ur papa

#20 Gold circle wud ve prevented this rubbish u typed!
please I can't stand broke guys quoting me...... don't ever try it again cool
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
please I can't stand broke guys quoting me...... don't ever try it again cool

u think so?

E pain am ooooo

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2018
Randy91:

u think so?

E pain am ooooo

You look physically fit I think you'll fit into the position of my bodyguard cool
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You look physically fit I think you'll fit into the position of my bodyguard cool

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=Randy91 post=66363895][/quote] Breakfast cool

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by enemyofprogress: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2018
The girl no even fine sef mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by Coldfeets: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2018
He looks scared.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by yemi15(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Happy married life l

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by yemi15(m): 11:44am On Apr 02, 2018
Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by GentlemanAyo(m): 11:57am On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
The bride is so beautiful kiss but she looks pregnant already undecided but the groom is so ugly shocked bawoni ?

Bitch act normal at least.... Show us your dwarf, broke, useless and ugly husband.... Oops! I forgot no man will ever want to marry you because you smell like a dead rat.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by abimic(m): 12:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
It's not pregnancy, it's belly fat for ladies nah, and the girl looks much older, happy married life anyway.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by isholak21(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Happy married life..... beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by amakadihot87(f): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Decent dressing

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by Omoapena(m): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Elenu faya
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Be bold to display your picture on your profile dear. We'd like to see your beautiful face. undecided
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
Happy married life bro. God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by Ellabae(f): 4:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Aunty abeg calm down.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by ayinla434: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
madridguy:
Barqa Lahu Feek, Ameen.
no you didn't spell it well it is Barka llahu feehi.
Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by Sard(m): 9:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Necksonnel:
When I see people with our this pre wedding wahala. I wonder while people like dangote daughter didn't do all this shit no that the money is not there but sometimes common sense come into place

You probably didn't see the pictures, but they did prewedding photoshoot. They even did prewedding dinner. So you're wrong.
here's a link to it
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/3/photos-from-the-pre-wedding-dinner-of-aliko-dangotes-daughter-fatima-2.html

@op.. happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photo Of A Nairalander by HoluwaKoDeD(m): 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Necksonnel:
When I see people with our this pre wedding wahala. I wonder while people like dangote daughter didn't do all this shit no that the money is not there but sometimes common sense come into place

and you're thinking you've made sense with this trash... issokay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masturbation Is One Hell Of An Addiction / A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) / What Is The Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.