Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) (48627 Views)

Woman Curses Ex After Being Tagged In His Pre-wedding Photos / Why I Disrupted My Wife And Her Boyfriend's Wedding - Jilted Husband / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by BABANGBALI: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
Sey wahala go ever finish for this our bulaba country so? 😳😳😳

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by BABANGBALI: 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2023
The thing pain am.

First to comment. I dedicate this my award of first to comment to Mynd44 and all others who won't let me breathe on nairaland

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by Openair: 2:13pm On Dec 29, 2023
How I wish all this swears abi na cappings dey work, many of this politicians for don die...u know how many times Chelsea fans don swear for N.Jackson abi Man u for Anthony ?πŸ˜…

273 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by mbaise1000: 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2023
He who comes to equity must come with a clean hand, we don't know where it started but I know that the curse of a criminal will not kill another criminal, I know that a soldier or anyone who dies on his way to kill others will not rest in peace.

165 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by IamDora(f): 2:53pm On Dec 29, 2023
undecided

1 Like

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by muyico(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
??

1 Like

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by dawnomike(m): 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2023
She should calm down... She will find her own happiness

92 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by Jeon(f): 3:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
After you're done performing the duties of an African housewife.

Some ladies will learn the hard way..
cheesycheesycheesycheesy

51 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by Nicepoker(m): 3:45pm On Dec 29, 2023
Let her manage the baby mama position. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by Astra101: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2023
She was probably toxic going by her bile

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by Exceed15: 4:16pm On Dec 29, 2023
No wonder he left her. She would have turned Tiger in the marriage.

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
It still baffles me why ladies don't take rejection just as men take.

Women reject men way more than men reject women, no where will you see a man abusing a woman because he was jilted. For sure everyone gets angry for being jited but men walk away. Why do women live in their past glory while been dished the National cake?

Life in itself is a game of chances, when it doesn't work for you move on and look elsewhere, this attitude of raining down causes Will only impaire your mental health.

206 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jeon:

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Women jilt men all the time why is it different when it happens to women?

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2023
Jeon:

cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Women jilt men all the time why is it different when it happens to women?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by ValCon888: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2023
She put a smiling emoji but we all know she’s crying.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by Namaster: 6:29pm On Dec 29, 2023
Girl is really hurt. Next BF will see shege.

By the way, the guy has the face of someone that CONDEMNS pus.sy. Little wonder she's so pained after having her pussy traumatized SEVERALLY.

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by Sucre6: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2023
mbaise1000:
He who comes to equity must come with a clean hand, we don't know where it started but I know that the curse of a criminal will not kill another criminal, I know that a soldier or anyone who dies on his way to kill others will not rest in peace.

Exactly bro

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by Dialpad: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2023
Why curse, if you were so good for him he won't marry another.

Men ... just like women know what they want

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by Mide70: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
Somewhat should we do about this ? Revoke the curse ? Jittering is no nee thing and cursing is no new thing.

2 Likes

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by jmoore(m): 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
Curse no dey work

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by GRACEGLORY: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2023
Bro. Made his choice, simple. Marriage is by choice not by force

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by GanagiBitrus: 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
If his "Hands are Clean", nothing will happen.
Else, he had better go do appeasement.

1 Like

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by kalemy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 29, 2023
Move on already, lady. He no marry you be say he no marry you.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by Emu4life(m): 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
Lolgrin

Next thing now;
All men are dogs, Men are Scum

grin

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by diaspoAFRICANS: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2023
BABANGBALI:
The thing pain am.

First to comment. I dedicate this my award of first to comment to Mynd44 and all others who won't let me breathe on nairaland

STOP ADDING TO HER PAINS!

1 Like

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by Colb461: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2023
Go to the girls profile and see how she dress,trust me no reasonable guy would marry such girl. She runs the street

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by Little21: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2023
After promising heaven and earth, she didn't later became the wife.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by oka4ugoo: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My chest oo!
Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by silvoclaira: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by Dougad: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2023
I laughed so hard reading this so tey chest don dey pain me.

But on a serious note,

I remember when I was 14, I overheard a woman advising a girl in her twenties to lay curses on the guy who just jilted her. Like she was very adamant on the girl swearing and how God would honor it cos she's in the right.

Four months later, this woman giving the advice who was barely 40 got sick and died on the hospital bed leaving two kids behind with no father. I no know wetin dey give people delusions say na dem get access to God pass or na there get authority to dey pronojnce foul words

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) by ahnie: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2023
Always have plan B

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck / Nigerian Lady Twerks To Davido's N1M #BumBum In A Car Boot In Turkey / After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.