Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

My Wife Carries Three Underpants Whenever We Are Going Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Carries Three Underpants Whenever We Are Going Out (1717 Views)

Abandoned Baby: Women/Girls Why? What I Saw This Morning Going Out / Lockdown - Landlady Calls Police For Tenant Who Insisted On Going Out / British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Carries Three Underpants Whenever We Are Going Out by SamuelNnadi7(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Here is how it all started;
In the year 2012 when my wife had our first baby, I started observing that she changes her underpants more often than she used to (yes I’m that observant).
At first, I thought it was what they were taught during ante-natal or so.
I never knew there was a big problem until one day we were seated in the parlour on a Sunday afternoon gisting about my brother that has refused to marry but is up to 50 years of age, with grey hairs scattered all over his jaw and head, infact when you see him, he looks like a grand pa.
Stay with me let’s continue before I get carried away.
As a funny husband that I am (which was why she married me), I made a harmless joke about how I have noticed she changes pants more than she used to, as if pant is oxygen and she burst into tears.
Jeez! I dint see that coming. At first my mouth was wide open with no words coming out. Like this is the woman that laughs at my jokes even the dry ones. I felt really guilty.
In about 4 minutes, after I finished comforting her, she managed to stop crying. I knew I was in trouble but we both needed to talk about this, it was really awkward.
She finally broke the news that changed our lives since that day. Long story short, she told me she couldn’t control her urine, that she wets her underpants whenever she sneezes, coughs or laughs.
I was confused on whether to cry or just hold her or something. I couldn’t just process it. I was freaked out. That wasn’t the kind of news I was expecting after our treasure (our baby) came to us.
It was really a sad day for me cos I love my wife so much. We cuddled like never before that night. Well, our baby was crying in between our kini kini.
Immediately, I woke up the next day, I hit google searching “what makes a woman change her pant often”, “what makes a woman urinate often after birth when she laughs, coughs or sneezes” etc.
I was reading all I could find for straight 8 hours, I almost forgot to take my breakfast.
After about 6 hours, I stumbled upon 5 different scientific researches carried out by 10 different researchers in UK, California, Houston Texas, South Africa, and Ghana.
These researchers walked into the biggest records offices of the top five hospitals in Houston, and California and pulled out every single record of every woman that has gotten pregnant and delivered their babies in these top hospitals,
And what they found out left them shocked.
Guess what?
They discovered that half of the women who reported for ante natal in their hospital had very poor urine control.
But these researchers just to be sure it wasn’t a huge coincidence, repeated the same process in
Miami
Washington
Sydney
And guess what, similar results kept reoccurring.
But that wasn’t even the shocking part. Far from it.
The shocking part was that all these women eventually had normal delivery through the vagina and the poor urine control continued even after delivery.
Every single one of them, nobody was spared.
What drove me crazy was that similar research was carried out in South Africa and Ghana and the percentage of women that had similar occurrence of poor urine control during and after delivery was far more than that of California and Houston.
The coincidence was too much.
It was as if it was a curse on women that if you get pregnant, you lose control of your urine during pregnancy and after delivery.
At this point, the researchers became really shocked and baffled. They got a team of experts together who monitored women from the time they report to antenatal and during and after their delivery, they now found out that the cause of urinary incontinence was a natural process.
The first cause they discovered was; when a baby is growing inside the womb it presses on the bladder which weakens the muscles of the bladder and makes a woman leak urine at any slightest provocation.
Secondly, during delivery, it gets to a point that the head of the baby becomes too big to pass through the vagina and all the surgeon does is to get a Knife and cuts through the vagina fiam! If this is not done the baby will die due to lack of oxygen. This cutting makes the muscles that hold urine to become very weak and makes a woman lose control of her urine.
My guess is that this is already happening to you, your wife or your friend. And some of us are already tired of being uncomfortable when they feel like laughing, sneezing or coughing because they might leak some urine.
My friend and his wife almost divorced because he complained that the wife smells of urine most of the times and she is embarrassed to make love to him. Well, until I opened up to him how my wife and I were able to overcome similar situation.
Ok, enough of the bad news.
Here is the good news, there are ways you can actually easily get yourself to stop leaking urine at any slightest provocation. 5 out of this 6 methods were discovered by these researchers and the 6th one was discovered by me. Well, I’m a Certified Doctor of Physiotherapy, an Exercise Physiologist and a Fitness manager.
My wife used these methods that I’m going to be revealing to you for 8weeks
In exactly 14 days after she started, she was able to hold in her urine until she gets to the toilet before she can pass it out even if she sneezes, coughs or laughs.
In exactly 6 weeks she never bothered going out with extra undies. This was like a miracle.
In my next post I will reveal these methods my wife used in dealing with this Home wrecker, Urinary incontinence

1 Like

Re: My Wife Carries Three Underpants Whenever We Are Going Out by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Very enlightening, please continue. And it's true, I remember a woman telling me the same thing (about the cough and sneeze) and then continued to ask if the same happens in men
Re: My Wife Carries Three Underpants Whenever We Are Going Out by GentleMoney: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked Hmmm
Re: My Wife Carries Three Underpants Whenever We Are Going Out by MissRaine69(f): 12:56am On Apr 01, 2018
What of the women whose Postpartum Urinary Incontinence cannot be fixed with kegel exercises?
Re: My Wife Carries Three Underpants Whenever We Are Going Out by bhlesingglory(m): 6:05am On Apr 01, 2018
MissRaine69:
What of the women whose Postpartum Urinary Incontinence cannot be fixed with kegel exercises?

there are various exercises aside kegel's that can be used to control or manage urinary incontinence.
The aim of this exercises is to strengthen and maintain the tone of the pelvic muscles and also to strengthen the external urethra sphincter(it is a voluntary muscle that controls the flow of urine into the external environment.)
Urinary incontinence can be corrected within weeks of physiotherapy sessions depending on the cause of the incontinence.
Re: My Wife Carries Three Underpants Whenever We Are Going Out by MissRaine69(f): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2018
bhlesingglory:

there are various exercises aside kegel's that can be used to control or manage urinary incontinence.
The aim of this exercises is to strengthen and maintain the tone of the pelvic muscles and also to strengthen the external urethra sphincter(it is a voluntary muscle that controls the flow of urine into the external environment.)
Urinary incontinence can be corrected within weeks of physiotherapy sessions depending on the cause of the incontinence.
That’s why asked what of those women who cannot correct the cause with physiotherapy?
What of obstetric fistulas eg
Vesicovaginal fistulas especially in a country where FGM is still practiced.
Re: My Wife Carries Three Underpants Whenever We Are Going Out by sisisioge: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2018
Wow! I'm following...
Re: My Wife Carries Three Underpants Whenever We Are Going Out by irunoko(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2020
Summarize jare.ejoyitipoju
Re: My Wife Carries Three Underpants Whenever We Are Going Out by Kobojunkie: 6:26pm On May 11, 2020
Ops write-up seems full of holes.
They discovered that half of the women who reported for ante natal in their hospital had very poor urine control.
Was your wife'' problem with incontinence a result of antenatal care received?

It was as if it was a curse on women that if you get pregnant, you lose control of your urine during pregnancy and after delivery.

But it isn't in all pregnancy cases that this results. And the problem starts even while pregnant in some women.

The first cause they discovered was; when a baby is growing inside the womb it presses on the bladder which weakens the muscles of the bladder and makes a woman leak urine at any slightest provocation.
Secondly, during delivery, it gets to a point that the head of the baby becomes too big to pass through the vagina and all the surgeon does is to get a Knife and cuts through the vagina fiam! If this is not done the baby will die due to lack of oxygen. This cutting makes the muscles that hold urine to become very weak and makes a woman lose control of her urine.

So which is the reason for your wife's incontinence? undecided
Re: My Wife Carries Three Underpants Whenever We Are Going Out by Uyigue12(m): 8:47pm On May 11, 2020
Bross since 2918 u no gree finish this topic he no good oooo at least person for learn inside how u take help ur wife, take help my wife also ifor use am I beg come finish am biko

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do? / Bumps Treatment / How Often Should Sponge Be Used When Bathing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.