Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,231 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? (796 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by Kelblaq(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hello nairalanders, I'm currently dating a lady that is 2yrs older than me and I'm planing on proposing to her.
I have never loved any other girl like this before even though she's deaf and mute cry
My family and friends are kicking against it, but i stood my ground because i really want to spend the rest of my life with her.

Please guys, i need your advice on what to do. Thanks...

Lalasticlala cry
Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by phililp(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
If She is deaf and mute and yet u still love her the way you do, then age is no barrier my friend..

Go for genotype test, if this requirment is met..
Then all the best nigga

1 Like

Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Maybe...
Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
It is your life not theirs some people in our African society are still not in support of a woman being older in a relationship basically because of their orientation.Since you say you love this girl forget your friends opinions and try to convince your family to accept in my own opinion there is nothing wrong if a woman is older people are married to such women and the couples have been together for years.Just be patient and convince your family they would agree they want the best for you in the end love truly conquers all.

3 Likes

Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
phililp:
If She is deaf and mute and yet u still love her the way you do, then age is no barrier my friend..

Go for genotype test, if this requirment is met..
Then all the best nigga

our Fathers Never Went For Genotype Test Yet Married And Had Health Children... Did AA & AS automatically click everyday?

You Cant Worry About What You Dont know

1 Like

Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by braine(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
Not bad.
Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by Uyiii: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
DeadRat:
our Fathers Never Went For Genotype Test Yet Married And Had Health Children... Did AA & AS automatically click everyday?

You Cant Worry About What You Dont know
excuse me, are you tryna dissuade peeps from having genotype test and call it overrated??
talking about our fathers, you can't even compare the natural food they ate then with the chemicals all over the place these days.
Even if someone were to be AS or SS then, the natural food alone will help build up their immunity/soldiers of the body against fighting any forms of antigens/diseases they might be faced with.
hey bro, I'd advice and plead with you not to ever disregard gynotypic test, cheers.

For the op.
age is actually overrated, if she's 2years older and the difference in her physical appearance is not very conspicuous and of course you love her very much, then what you waiting for?
Please go ahead and spend the rest of your life with her but befr then, please don't forget to do genotype test and every other thing that follows.
Cheers man.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by phililp(m): 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=DeadRat post=66323051] our Fathers Never Went For Genotype Test Yet Married And Had Health Children... Did AA & AS automatically click everyday?

You Cant Worry About What You Dont know[/quotel]

Well that was they lots off SS children.. We are much advanced now and should do what is neccessary...
Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by phililp(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2018
[quote author=DeadRat post=66323051] our Fathers Never Went For Genotype Test Yet Married And Had Health Children... Did AA & AS automatically click everyday?

You Cant Worry About What You Dont know[/quotel]

Well thats y they had lots off SS children.. We are much advanced now and should do what is expected of us..
Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by Kelblaq(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is your life not theirs some people in our African society are still not in support of a woman being older in a relationship basically because of their orientation.Since you say you love this girl forget your friends opinions and try to convince your family to accept in my own opinion there is nothing wrong if a woman is older people are married to such women and the couples have been together for years.Just be patient and convince your family they would agree they want the best for you in the end love truly conquers all.
Thanks for the advice, honestly i have tried in convincing my family but they're saying it's because she's deaf and mute and that's the main reason they don't want to give there blessing. cry
Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by madridguy(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
If you genuinely love as you said, try to convince people's around about her.

Wish you the best.
Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by bizza45: 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2018
u already said u love her what else do u want us to tell u .... baba abeg carry ur wahala go anoda place
Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by gonkin(m): 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
If the love is genuine and her profile matches my requirements i can marry a lady 5 years older. We are all looking for happiness in marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Kelblaq:
Thanks for the advice, honestly i have tried in convincing my family but they're saying it's because she's deaf and mute and that's the main reason they don't want to give there blessing. cry

That is discrimination there is always an ability in disability you know what you saw in her that made you love her so try to tell them that it's about you and your happiness and that they should not be a barrier to it.They would give in I am sure they want the best for you and if you feel she is they would accept.Her being deaf and dumb and entering into your life cannot be a curse but a blessing.I am not that religious but if you are pray and work towards it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by HOLYDICK(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Marry her at ur own perril op

Ah don say my own
Re: Guys- Will You Marry A Lady That Is 2yrs Older Than You? by lenghtinny(m): 1:08am On Apr 01, 2018
Dunno why people keep getting worked up over marriage like it's the essence of life angry

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Always Demands Anal Sex, Woman Tells Court / 9 Successful Ways To Talk To Women And Make Them Love You / Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.