Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? (790 Views)

Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? / 5 Things More Sweeter And Relieving Than Sex [your Opinion] / Is This Being Romantic Or Lack Of Money. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
what i mean by bad things are rituals, getting invovled in robbery and other vices in pursuit of money. Lala, please move to fp so that people can contribute and learn.

, mimimile, MISEDUCATIONS, tosyn2much, wristbangle,CAPSLOCKED, and the elder of NL, we day wait.

P.S

Support your answer with solid points
Re: Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by neonly: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2018
Love of money
Re: Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by jumiasalesguy3: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
Contentment is the key!!!
Both lack of and love of money can lead you astray if you are not contented with what you have.
Re: Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 22, 2018
jumiasalesguy3:
Contentment is the key!!!
Both lack of and love of money can lead you astray if you are not contented with what you have.
ok
Re: Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
Loving money is a very good thing.
Money makes the world goes round and round and round.
Money answereth all things as the Holy Book says....BUT.....
The love of money is the evil the Bible talk about. Juxtapose it and it will be more clearer to you.
Re: Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by pizzylee(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
Lack of money
Re: Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
POVERTY IS THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL, NOT MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by kinibigdil: 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
Love of money
Re: Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by RevenGeMission: 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
KUHKLUHB
Re: Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by mimimile93: 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
LukeSkywalker78:
what i mean by bad things are rituals, getting invovled in robbery and other vices in pursuit of money. Lala, please move to fp so that people can contribute and learn.

, mimimile, MISEDUCATIONS, tosyn2much, wristbangle,CAPSLOCKED, and the elder of NL, we day wait.

P.S

Support your answer with solid points

Actually women (the ones born from the 80s) push young men into doing most of the bad things.

A lady you date would dump your ass for a rich dude who rides a rang rover sport thus forcing you into crime to get money and buy a ferrari.

Most guys go into crime just to have money and please these prostitutes called girlfriends and wives.

What do yahoo boys really do with their money if not spending it on "small girls with big god"?

So in my opinion I think and believe that it's women (the ones born from the 80s) who push guys into bad things and not money or lack of money.
Re: Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:11am On Jul 23, 2018
GREED, LAZINESS and most importantly, THE NEED TO CUT CORNERS AT ANY COSTS....thats the reason why they do it.
Re: Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2018
mimimile93:

Actually women (the ones born from the 80s) push young men into doing most of the bad things.

A lady you date would dump your ass for a rich dude who rides a rang rover sport thus forcing you into crime to get money and buy a ferrari.

Most guys go into crime just to have money and please these prostitutes called girlfriends and wives.

What do yahoo boys really do with their money if not spending it on "small girls with big god"?

So in my opinion I think and believe that it's women (the ones born from the 80s) who push guys into bad things and not money or lack of money.

what a sad thing to write.... so you mean to say that you agree that a man should steal or do whatever crime to get money, simply because a rich guy took away the WH0RE he was dating?!? going into crime because of some two bit good for nothing hoe?!?! kai!

the reality here is that most guys go into yahoo yahoo because A) "many" women in Nigeria are deluded whores, only driven by money and these women would even sleep with a donkey if he was rich enough, B) Nigerian society looks up to a man with money (however he got it), but most importantly C) these yahoo yahoo are JEALOUS of the guys with money, and because they want to become like them, even though they dont have what it requires (aka good job, wealthy parents etc), they decide to do crimes to become like them for a short time.
Re: Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by mimimile93: 12:32am On Jul 23, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

what a sad thing to write.... so you mean to say that you agree that a man should steal or do whatever crime to get money , simply because a rich guy took away the WH0RE he was dating?!? going into crime because of some two bit good for nothing hoe?!?! kai!

the reality here is that most guys go into yahoo yahoo because A) "many" women in Nigeria are deluded whores, only driven by money and these women would even sleep with a donkey if he was rich enough, B) Nigerian society looks up to a man with money (however he got it), but most importantly C) these yahoo yahoo are JEALOUS of the guys with money, and because they want to become like them, even though they dont have what it requires (aka good job, wealthy parents etc), they decide to do crimes to become like them for a short time.

Read my post again. This time slowly.

I never said I agreed that men SHOULD steal.

I said that men most times go into crime just to please their unsatisfied prostitutes called girlfriends .
Re: Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:42am On Jul 23, 2018
mimimile93:

Read my post again. This time slowly.

I never said I agreed that men SHOULD steal.

I said that men most times go into crime just to please their unsatisfied prostitutes called girlfriends .

my bad
Re: Love Of Money Or Lack Of Money, Which Pushes One To Do Bad Things More? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2018
More opinions needed please

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell You're A Very Boring Person On Social Media! / Man Propose To Girlfriend With New Lexus On Her Pharmacy Induction In Delsu / Guys: Check Out The 8 Ways To Make A Woman Crazy About You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.